/brit/

big fan of the alt right edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaMUl-Idfy4
youtube.com/watch?v=-wJYo5QniYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does it seem like every "right wing" commentator these days is a jew, a homo, or an atheist.

Anime

that's the alt lite

rebel media, milo, infowars. controlled opposition shills and cuck infiltrators.

Mas nem fodendo sou a mesma pessoa caro americano

>unironically taking pictures with Chavez

Life is just one big disappointment

I'm sorry to hear about that. Is there any chance you could go and talk to someone about it?

>only dubliners who are anti irish go on about plastic paddies love the irish diaspora me
This. Why should I dislike someone who likes Ireland?

because they are twats just like their left-liberal cousins.
hate that this supposed "new right" are basically just ethnocentric libertarians
Neocons are more right wing than they are

The fundamental division between the left and the right is the belief that equality is a good thing or should be strived for and that inequality is a bad thing, versus the belief that inequality is natural, hierarchy is better, and striving for equality is a bad thing

cide time lads?

is it just me or are a lot of british dramas basically the same show

A regicide it is

yeah

the gf

america has designated shitting streets now?

won't somebody think of the poor mexican cleaners

done nearly 800 words tonight usually struggle to manage 500

youtube.com/watch?v=BaMUl-Idfy4

millennial woes is a homo tho

Hate weak beta leftists
Love millennial woes

why do runts start screeching so loudly when you mention monarchy in a positive light?

Milennial woes are dope

Umm actually I'm his gf so you're wrong there sweatie x

The Hollywood Walk of Fame is awfully nice. The ground isn't just sparkly there with the sparkly granite, but also the concrete is all sparkly and it's dusty (because it's a fucking desert) so there's nice sunbeams everywhere outside of noon and nighttime.
This is gross and a shame and these people should be arrested for vandalism.

helo swety py xxpoxpoxxxxx ;)))

Start making lectures about Withnail and I

Could heem that fat bearded Scottish runt with just a single well placed prole punch

>286 views

It's a really comfy movie with a nice soundtrack.

it was a really good lecture if you've seen the film

i just remembered my high school history teacher had a picture of robert e lee in his classroom
he went on to become a minister of provincial parliament for the progressive conservatives

:)

No he didn't. Wrong.

Me and lads

Don't see the issue
Had a pretty lefty history teacher with a confederate flag in his classroom one year for the civil war section on the wall

was Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events any good

it's impossible to no why runts do the things they do, just stick a sleeping pill in some ground beef, throw it into their cages and then wait for them to calm down

big bud

God I fucking hate royalty and nobility

Me and the lads

I unironically think he's a genius an that lecture is one of the most astute pieces of art criticism I have ever seen

why are royals through the ages always represented in film and television as being beautiful and flawless

Politics, religion , history and science are my go to conversation topics to determine the intellectual prominence of a person. You can discern very quickly, if a person is a worth while investment of your time by focusing on them. Even if their views differ from your own, if they can justify them with logical arguments, then all is well. But if they blindly believe upon faith, then criticize or cut ties with them.

Good lad
Want a belly rub?

yes he did i distinctly remember it

i wonder what the reaction would be like today. this was only about ten years ago.

no give pens rub

Because they told people to tell everyone they're beautiful and flawless or else people would get their heads chopped off.

Nice view

Propaganda to keep the proles enamoured with them

I'm going to move to your country and not even bother to learn the language and get frustrated when no one can relate to me

ah yes, republican hours
always coincidentally coincide with UK NEET hours
makes one ponder

because their hyperborean metaph-
*see the tides have turned against me*
they're full of shit, trying to keep their worms under control. classic propaganda

The real political divide of our age is between those who support radical changes to the present structure of society and those who promote more-or-less the status quo.

off to bed, good night everyone

alri lads, just got in.
What a shit night defo never going out drinking again (I legitimately fucking mean it).
It's expensive and leaves you me mentally and physically fucked

Yeah, same.

>clearly has chav genetics
>thick as fudge
>lives a life of ease and privilege
>treated like a celebrity though less meritorious than the Kardashians
>all because her x10 great granddad was a tough guy

The waifu

Who's that

Thanks lad
There are enough of those people already

Would smash her back doors in tangobravohotel

Saint/Princess Ogla of Kiev

I envy this iceland normie handsome boy as fuck

What if I can give a seemingly logical and coherent justification for my ideas rooted in economics, when actually what I've done is sought out economic theories and statistical data that back my gut-feelings rather than bother to go for a full analysis?

want my bloodline utterly decimated and replaced with hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=-wJYo5QniYo

Yeah but I look Nordic as fuck so it'll be alright. It probably wouldn't be a problem if your country wasn't so beautiful.

Orthodox saints are based

Love yank hours X

>what I've done is sought out economic theories and statistical data that back my gut-feelings
Everyone does that tbf
We think of ourselves as rational and open minded but humans are very emotional and instinctive creatures really
It's hard to change preconceptions

just got back from a house party where I consumed excessive amounts of vodka, beer, ciggies, and coke.

Um how much did you drink overall? x

Do all hapas live a life of identityless mental torture? Asking for a friend.

I get that a lot

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTRHHHH

why are you guys so happy

Been there done that

half a bottle of russian standard and 5 beers
forgot to mention that I also smoked a lot of weed

because at least we're not south korea

What the fuck is this "∂"

We embrace Juche

Made my day with your comment lad

"th"

5 x 440ml?

Ð
Eth
Like þ but different

5x500ml i think

what's your name
mine is callum

Drinking my rehydration meme tablets to try and avoid feeling like shit tomorrow

Similar to the 'thorn' in old English

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PROCESS BEGINS AS DEMOCRAT STATES PRESIDENT ‘FAILED TEST OF MORAL LEADERSHIP’

Following Donald Trump’s equivocating of white supremacists and those who oppose them in the wake of violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, another Democrat has signaled his intention to file articles of impeachment against him in the House of Representatives. Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, a ranking member of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice, sent out a press release Thursday announcing his intention to begin the impeachment process against the president for his widely condemned reaction.

“I believe the president should be impeached and removed from office,” Cohen said in the release. “Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the president said ‘there were very fine people on both sides.’ There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen.”

Rorke

Bit naughty aha x

I don't understand how you can fall in love with someone who can barely speak your language.
Either she's obsessed with you because she wants money and you're lonely, or you're just really horny and desperate.

Colin Robertson

>440ml
What kind of pussyboi size is this
500ml or bust

I thought 'th' was exclusive to English

(((cohen)))

Dhrumph impeachment soon

Labour in 3 hours