Do people still listen to emo music...

Do people still listen to emo music? I never listened to it back in middle and high school but whenever I hear it it reminds me of those emo kids. I kinda like it now because it reminds me of my high school years.

yeah every couple of months purely for nostalgic reasons, reminds me of being a dumb kid.

stuck Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge on the other week and realized I still knew all the lyrics

I still like it, but I cringe at people who act like in your picture.

it reminds me of being emotionally unstable during puberty. I sometimes listen to it for nostalgic reasons. Though I mainly listened to black metal back then because I was edgy like that

girls

Since when Green day is emo

I just realized soundcloud rappers are this generations emo music.

Most of those artists are not from emo bands. People like OP use it as some umbrella term to describe angsty teen music.

The only thing I liked from those times most of those band members were young and around my age at the time. Made me feel like anyone could pick up a guitar and be in a rock band. I remember a lot of kids at my high school forming bands and creating their band pages on My Space. Looking back at this it looks whats going on with hip hop. Most of the bands that came out during that time weren't really talented but knew how to promote themselves.

>These people I've never met are my family :^)
This is the kind of faggotry that the jews destroying the nuclear family causes

Lil Pump is the only happy one.

But none of those artists are emo

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

But it's true

yes because i had a really great teenagehood. i'm 24 and still wish i could have that many friends. i still wish i could be that careless and confident. now i just listen to mainly metal because electronic music makes me feel left out.

people who think post-hardcore bands that have femboys in them are emo by default. simply google the definition of the emo genre. so lazy

the fuck is this angsty pop punk revisionism, this shit was 21 pilots of the 00's

this
when i listen to it i dont even listen to the lyrics i just like how it sounds tbqh

WHAT THE FUCK? NO YOU FUCK CUNT BITCH

cause I can't make it on MY OOWWWNNNN

But you my famalamadingdong. We tight, my bro.

MCR is good. Everything else on that pic is not.

why is greenday always grouped-in with the wave of angsty "emo"-pop of the 00's, when they were actually an 90's pop-punk band?

>this was 3 years ago

Suicide Silence and Bring Me The Horizon was Death Core. Excluding MCR and Greenday the rest are your basic warp tour bands that played southern post-hardcore or screamo.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WERE

STRANGEEEEERS