Question for you Sup Forums

If all of the countries on earth formed into one country, what would the capital city be?

Athens.

Nuuk

Beijing

Antananarivo. Sounds cool.

Tel Aviv

London

This is most likely true unfortunately

Brussels

Gayfield

London probably

This thread again.
>Implying that there wouldn't be regional capitals

I'd honestly say multiple capitals would be the best idea, such as Moscow, Bei'jing, London, Paris, and D.C.

It'd make more sense than having just a single one

A new one wold be built somewhere

new york

-It seems pretty clear that the answer would be one of the Alpha++, classical, Western World Cities, of which there are only and exactly three: London, Paris and New York.

-Consider that the closest thing that the closest thing that we have to an "open concept" of world governance is the ridiculous United Nations, which operates in New York. New York is thus literally the closest thing that we have to a "capital of earth" at present, though of course that's not the political reality - a bunch of countries who often hate each other still find it useful to talk to each other and send messengers.

-As an American I incline towards the current reality of New York, described above, but in fiction, it's Paris. The seat of the Federation in Star Trek is in Paris (This should not be confused with the starfleet operations which are heavily based in San Francisco). I wouldn't be TOO butt-blasted if the Capital of Earth were Paris - after all, they were our earliest allies, and are a blessed check on Perfidious Albion (see: the Bayeux Tapestry).

Paris is pretty logical, all told.

My personal view is that that would defeat the whole purpose. If you're a globalist lizard-king, and you have your one-world government, why not simply seat it, soup to nuts, all in one city?

On the other hand, several countries have multiple capital cities in the sense that different branches of government are physically located in different cities - South Africa is the classic example of this.

Palmerston North

Kek I hate kiwis

Correct answer here

All memes aside, it should be a new city, build outside of any country's borders. And somewhere in East Asia, considering that's where the main economic center would be.

The Gong

Jerusalem