What is the best track and why is it She Said She Said?

What is the best track and why is it She Said She Said?

It's IOS

Tomorrow Never Knows

Both in the top 4 tracks on the album
But not the patrician choice

It´s I Want to Tell You

SHE SAID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID. I SAID
NO
NO
NO
YOURE WRONGG

You know it's about Peter Fonda, right?

Love You To

fpbp, also i still dont understand why sgt peppers gets so much praise while revolver, rubber soul and mmt are regarded but not iconic at all

Sgt Pep had the benefit of coming out at the exact best time. Summer 1967 is when it all happened.

Best: Tomorrow Never Knows
Second Best: Here There and Everywhere
Overrated: And Your Bird Can Sing
Underrated: For No One
Worst: Good Day Sunshine

>Overrated: And Your Bird Can Sing
Do you know what that word means?

Fuck off. AYBCS is pretty good. Yellow submarine is the overrated one

And Your Bird Can Sing is fairly popular, I hear it in stores/malls frequently

I dunno but I really like that track

The overrated one is Yellow Submarine, but the rest is exactly right

>not picking yellow submarine for most underrated
Otherwise, great taste

Eleanor rigby

I wouldn't say it's the best, but I like Ringo's use of crash cymbals in SheSaid, and I like the staccato rhythm in Ringo's drumming in Tomorrow Never Knows.

And why does Dr. Robert get so much hate? That song is GOAT!

"When I was a booooy
Everything was riiiight"

that is the Beatles, or John's, most harrowing lyric. Gives me goosebumps especially with the change from the verse

Was Ringo really playing on that song? The drums on that track are fucking killer like I honestly find it a bit hard to believe that that's Ringo playing. If it is, he really brought his A-game on this album and virtually no other album

And a big assist to Geoff Emerick for getting that drum sound on Revolver

Here, There And Everywhere
2nd best is I Want To Tell You

Best is "Here, There and Everywhere" but I'm ok with all of you because this album is great.

Don't tell me you're one of those dickheads who genuinely thinks Ringo is a bad drummer

Not him, but my question is: why did he essentially give up being a kickass drummer after Abbey Road? I can't name a single track from his solo career that impressed me, and when he plays with the All-Starr Band he plays the most rudimentary pap.

Don't tell me you're one of those dickheads who genuinely thinks Ringo drummed on every song that's attributed to him.
>that Quincy Jones interview

You can hear him just failing to hit the beat on multiple tracks throughout their discography. Never really heard him do anything impressive on the drums besides on Revolver either. Wasn't egregiously bad and could play something that fit with the song, but he wasn't anything special at all

Gotta love how no one ever mentions Got to Get You Into My Life

That's wrong though. "Impressive" in terms of technical skill is one thing, but he played perfectly suited beats for every song and on tracks like Come Together he did somethign different and made it really stand out. Check out Helter Skelter and the Na-nas of Hey Jude, his fills are fantastic. And that's not even getting into the storm Rain made when it was remastered and you could hear what he was doing on that song.
As for him missing beats, I can't say I've ever noticed it, but that said I haven't been listening for it either.