Ive never put an album into my top 10 so soon after discovering it

ive never put an album into my top 10 so soon after discovering it

my entire existence is put into perspective and i realize the void will consume me no matter what. i am in hell

please listen to this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY
youtube.com/watch?v=mjnAE5go9dI
youtu.be/Tj-sAmrGtRs
youtu.be/ZxhteaGUOac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would i do that

I remember when I was in high school

Seriously though the concept was cool for one song, shouldn’t have been a whole album

me but with velocity : design : comfort, felt like that album was made for me
what's the name of this album, op?

>its shitty smooth jazz music with vinyl cracks
why do you rate this so highly?

Can you please tell me what the girl says in Velocity? "Intentions intentions" something. I can't find the right lyrics to it. Been searching for that for years now. Please ;_;

>it's the same idea as "lofi hiphop beats to study to 24/7" but instead of enhancing the sample material by adding rhythmic hiphop elements the producer has mangled the samples and made them less pleasing to listen to

pleb

it breathes new life into these otherwise run of the mill swing samples. it turns them into lonely, cold, heartbreaking pieces rather than their upbeat poppy orgins. its facinating to me, i know other people think its stupid. dont really care. is helping me out a lot right now

when you realize there is a tier of plebs who dont even know about lofi hip hop and chill 24/7 gaming beats live radio...
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY

youtube.com/watch?v=mjnAE5go9dI

>breathes new life into the samples
this is literally the opposite of what the caretaker meant to do

it's easy to dismiss but i really love the concept behind it as well. you should listen to the Everywhere At The End Of Time series if you haven't already

thats a great album! i discovered that album in my idm phase. when i saw it was a shoegaze, idm and noise pop combo i was hooked

the album is called The Caretaker - An Empty Bliss Beyond This World

i have! pretty good as well. i need to relisten cause i dont recall much from it though

im aware of the concept but this is how i perceived it as. like a polar opposite eccojams. transforms the samples into whole new worlds and atmoshpheres

WB is the best of all time, i wish mu talked about him more

top pseud

certainly good imo but feels way too long

OP is a faggot

I sincerely doubt the concept would have worked well on a single song.

Kind of the point, isn't it ?

could you please take the trip off? By posting with a trip, the thread instantly becomes friendo's opinions on ______, starring anonymous. Its really obnoxious.

well it didn’t work well on the album so if he just did one song it would be one less shitty album in the world

also this

Nope. Try chastising your fellow plebs for behaving like children when they see me post instead of victim-blaming me.

>it didn’t work well on the album
(not true, by the way)
It's done quite well.

>it’s done quite well
according to some faggot on a malaysian stamp collecting forum who thinks he’s important enough to set his shitposts to a name

Are we ignoring the other people who agree with me ? Bit of an odd tactic to de-legitimize my post by citing Sup Forums when you're using the same forum.

>Are we ignoring the other people who agree with me
yes
>Bit of an odd tactic to de-legitimize my post by citing Sup Forums when you're using the same forum.
the point here is i don’t parade my unwarranted sense of self importance around with a trip like a fag

>yes
That's convenient. It's almost like you have no real opinion and your only line of attack is keeping an argument in the weeds by ranting about irrelevant things like tripcodes.
>the point here is i don’t parade my unwarranted sense of self importance around with a trip like a fag
Taking responsibility for my posts doesn't mean I'm self-important. If anything, it's the opposite: I'm humble enough to accept the consequences of my words. Are you ?

i’d love to continue this conversation but i don’t associate with pedophiles sorry

What are you talking about ? She's a 3000 year-old vampire.

Youre not allowed to talk about this artist on mu since most anons believe that only music that was difficult to make can be enjoyed

the police are on their way babbyfucker

???

>3000 year old-vampire
>illegal

you're all pedo-tier rockists in my book for listening to this shitty album

>rockist
???????????????????

>realize the void will consume me no matter what
did it really take you all those years to realize that?

I like Sweet Trip, The Caretaker, Have A Nice Life, and Duster. Does anyone have any recs for me?

i know this musical shart has some dumb name that's too long to remember so i just call it "that rock album" (after the cover art)
also please do find it in your heart to one day stop tripfagging. it is obnoxious

>Nope. Try chastising your fellow plebs for behaving like children when they see me post instead of victim-blaming me.
wow you really got me. There's no reason for you to have a trip. You're not going to get any celebrity on fucking Sup Forums. Nobody gives two shits about your opinions, so stop shoving them in peoples' faces with your stupid fucking trip. At least when you're anonymous, you don't have some retarded identity connected to and drawing attention to your shitty opinions. Nobody cares about you, fag. Stop trying to make people care about you by attaching a name to your post.

>musical shart

here’s a rec: eat shit

>rockism because there's a rock on the cover
Cute.

Didn't bother to read; check picture.

that must not be very healthy

a nice big glass of soy milk might be right up your alley

what does "rockism" mean to you?
check picture

Shit and soymilk are not music, thanks anyway.

it is trust me

"Rockism is the belief in the superiority of certain rock music values, which often results in discrimination and prejudice against other forms of popular music."

>newfags posting quentin
wew

>take responsibility for posts
sure
>tripfriend culture
hasn't done anything interesting or helped discussion at all
>continue discussion and make friends
people continue discussion and no one has made friencds throught tripfagging. if people become friends, they usually end up communicating through some other platform that isn't Sup Forums

how about some coffee (no sugar)?

you didn’t ask for music you asked for recs

if you had asked for music i would have given you music

If you want personality, celebrity, your opinions attached to a name, and to make friends, I think Reddit is more your speed. Trip codes exist as a way for someone, say the op, to use in a situation where he might need to prove he is the op. They are supposed to be temporary and only used in specific situations and thrown away after one thread. Kill yourself faggot

why would you think i was talking about that you sound incredibly autistic my dude

>take responsibility for posts
whooooa why should this be a thing? the benefit of an anonymous forum is that you can trust other people aren't holding back their true opinions for fear of being judged. responsibility and honor do NOT belong here on Sup Forums. this is one of the reasons i like this website and i dont want it to lose that honesty why dont you go to reddit FRIENDO?

We are on Sup Forums not /ck/ I just checked so it was implied.

I predate Quentin by about 4 years, newfriend.

>hasn't done anything interesting or helped discussion at all
[laughter]
>people continue discussion and no one has made friencds throught tripfagging. if people become friends, they usually end up communicating through some other platform that isn't Sup Forums
[continued laughter]

You guys force these posts so hard, it's cute. I'm better than you in every way, Nancy boy. Accept it. Embrace it.
>They are supposed to be temporary and only used in specific situations and thrown away after one thread
This has never ever been true, but newkiddies like you spout it at each other nonstop until you convince yourselves that your shitposting is justified.

>why would you think I was using the real meaning of the word instead of shitposting mindlessly
I like to give you kids the benefit of the doubt.

everybody has to eat and drink user

boy i swear oml get the fuck out this thread before i hit that YEET so hard you see god

only newfags try to brag about how long they’ve been here

back to breaddit cuck

yeechh.
just the way he writes.
even if he did remove the trip, we'd know he's still here :(
oh well, i hope you do end up making a friend one day friendo (hey! is that where you got the name?)

There's literally nothing you can do or say that will change the fact that you are a pitiful, detestable faggot who no one will miss when you die.
Enjoy your eternal mediocrity.

>[laughter]
thanks for telling me that you laughed at my post. that's definitely the best way to get people on your side

I'd probably give real consideration to the "tripcodes are bad" crowd if they didn't universally argue like 14 year-olds. Then again, if they knew better than to argue like 14 year-olds, they probably wouldn't be making anti-tripcode posts.

If you genuinely hold those opinions than you
A. arrived here less than two years ago
B. are completely retarded and shouldn't be on Sup Forums
Pick your poison, doesn't matter which.

gay ass faggot nigger get off Sup Forums gay ass faggot nigger

HAS FRIENDO FINALLY MET HIS MATCH ?

>I'd probably give real consideration to the "tripcodes are bad" crowd if they didn't universally argue like 14 year-olds. Then again, if they knew better than to argue like 14 year-olds, they probably wouldn't be making anti-tripcode posts.
>i know you're right, but i wont admit it until you stop being mean to meeee

ok here is my other theory about why you might have chosen the name FRIENDO: i noticed you didnt use the word "fag". where we would expect it, you used the word "friend". does this convention extend to your name? do you not say "fag" because you yourself are a gay fag? is "friendo" code for "fag-o"?
i know you're gonna think this is another immature shitpost, but i am just truing to figure it out and i really think i raised some good logic here. this is it, isn't it?

>spoonfeed me FRIENDO lore
Um, no.

nah, the concept is fuller/richer/more fleshed out with a whole tape. this allows him to return to previous samples and motifs, pushing the feeling of lost but recurrent memory.

and: the eagerness of highschool is much preferred to the posturing cynicism of jr college my dude.

>he thinks people give two shits about his stupid fucking lore
just kill yourself already, fag. Jesus Fucking Christ

>that guy who couldn't hack it at p4k doesn't like WB and he made a YT vid about it and it just so happens that i don't like him either

Is social interaction always a confrontation?

True, but I would like to listen instead at the moment.

gonna take this as a resounding "yes" to my "friendo = fago" theory

Absolutely wrecked.

I'm going to keep replying to you in batches until you say something worth responding to individually.

Have you ever met a person who treats Sup Forums like they do everyday social interactions // vice versa ?

listen to this friend

youtu.be/Tj-sAmrGtRs

good reading

bad reading

imagine being so emotionally stunted that you get emotionally invested in whether a dude on here has a trip or w/e and wasting your night badgering him about. faggots

the non-14 year anti-tripfag crowd have just filtered you

>I'm going to keep replying to you in batches until you say something worth responding to individually.
so quality posts like this get individual replies i see

get out stupid faggot gay nigger retard cuck bitch

I don’t listen to phone poster links. Can I please get another recommendee to link me related music?

I'm more inclined to think that this group doesn't exist at all, because anyone over 14 wouldn't care too deeply about someone using a tripcode or not. Not everyone gets jealous so easily.

youtu.be/ZxhteaGUOac

how do i make trip cod?
i want to be an honorable and responsible poster who makes friends online too

>triptard listens to generic industrial
shock/awe

It's synth punk, retard.

anyone else remember great tripfag moments on Sup Forums? i'll start
anyone remember when FRIENDO got trips like 3 or 4 times in a row but it was immediately obvious he was cheating for digits so instead of being impressive and cool it as very desperate and cringey?

it’s shit, retard

>cheating for digits by refreshing the index quickly
E X P O S E D

yeah nah that’s industrial

see

even more shameful than using some script kiddy tier hack :( disappointing to be honest

>it doesn’t have guitars so it’s this completely different made up genre
waw led

>I don’t care what Sup Forums thinks of me but I’m going to reply to every single post insulting me anyways

>smooth jazz
it's Dixieland and dancehall you fucking plebian
plus it's massively distorted. People don't think so because it runs so smoothly, but it's all warped to fuck.

Cmon, it's not that good

You missed the entire idea and only kept on your mind the aesthetics of the music. Next time, put attention, kid

you scared him away

just look how sick the cover is

it’s a lump of clay with a match sticking out of it

Damn, people int their early 20's are so tiresome
>Sup Forums is for faggy blogposts about masking existential lameness with an album that I like
Atleast Sup Forums has trancendental meme culture, and /lit/ has people who can be arsed to articulate their thoughts.
Sup Forums is just a cesspool of poorly functioning hipsters who weren't bullied enough in school

op is very clearly underage