Characteristics
1.F22
2.SU57
3.J20
Stealth(meme)
1.F22
2.J20
3.SU57

The PAK FA is the most beautiful visually speaking, by far.

first usa
second chinkland
third russypuss

>design
F22 >>>>>>> everything else

Is it just me or do they all look bad compared to WW2 fighters

They do
The golden age of flight is truly over

1. orange
2. happy canada day

J-20 is a thic slut
But i lover her

It's just insane how much ahead of its time and genuinely ahead of anything else that is built or even in the pipeline the F22 is. Say what you will about American defence expenditure, but turns out that if you throw enough money at a wall, eventually something actually good is built with it.

USA's got the rest of the world beat when it comes to air superiority. Airbus/Dassault could probably make a good contender but Europe's not paying for it. Russians lost their bite 30 years ago and Chinks don't seem to understand that while stealing tech does narrow the gap, it doesn't allow them to actually catch up to—never mind surpassing—the Americans.

chink shit is literally stolen technology

A (relatively) low maintenance thic slut

Aero technology =/= air superiority
There's maintenance costs, production costs, durability
History has proven quantity has a quality of it's own.

The SU 27 has incredible aesthetics.

I was speaking in terms of air superiority per unit, but yeah, that's a fact. A sufficiently motivated American military could probably never gain air superiority above China when both are in full war economy. A sufficiently motivated Chinese military, however..

The Chinese can cuck every great power out of vital rare earth metals and probably only the US has strategical stockpiles, but not enough to survive a full-blown war.

The arguments are pretty useless because the only wars the big powers are going to fight are economic ones, and maybe a few proxy wars that neither sides will commit their flagship fighters to.

>and maybe a few proxy wars that neither sides will commit their flagship fighters to.

China's economy is currently faltering and they've banned all white people from living there.
I think it is possible china might invade Vietnam in our lifetime.
The US might lease fighter jets to the Vietnamese.

>A sufficiently motivated American military could probably never gain air superiority above China when both are in full war economy. A sufficiently motivated Chinese military, however..
>The Chinese can cuck every great power out of vital rare earth metals

This is a troll, right?

>Chinks don't seem to understand that while stealing tech does narrow the gap, it doesn't allow them to actually catch up to—never mind surpassing—the Americans.

What makes you think they're stopping at stealing? Indigenous designs are what they're ultimately aiming for. That's why they shocked the world with the Type 055.

>A sufficiently motivated American military could probably never gain air superiority above China when both are in full war economy. A sufficiently motivated Chinese military, however..

Except for the clown ass paint job

Doubtful when Blue force, their opposing forces unit representing ayy lmao NATO but trigger happy on nukes and chemical weapons keeps wrecking Red force at their STRIDE exercise every year.

china needs to only open its economy a little more and they get renewed growth. they wont stop. when they have secured several markets with their own products, they will ease up on foreigners attempting to enter their market and shit will boost exponentially. its a trade off but it means theyre not going to hit a wall anytime soon

all of the are uglier than su-27

them

What do russians think of the SR-71

this
spitfire is the sexiest

spitfire had a retardedly looking nose and clownass oval wings imo

>when they have secured several markets with their own products
You mean the children's toys with lead paint and the poisoned dog biscuits?

Su57 is the most aesthetic

it's nothing when compared with Mig-31

>5th gen

lel you are severely underestimating how big America is, geographically.
We don't have massive heavy metal or raw material output because muh environment.
If we move into a war economy you can also fucking bet that we will drag Canada and Mexico with us.

that's not the MiG-31 though.

Wonderful piece of engineering. But as a military reconnaissance plane it's too expensive, complicated and pretty much useless.

>image.jpg

It looks nothing like real Mig-31.

>...a highly advanced Soviet fighter aircraft (MiG-31, NATO code name "Firefox") which is >capable of Mach 6, is invisible to radar, and carries weapons controlled by thought.

real one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-31

fictional one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_military_aircraft#MiG-31_Firefox

The T-34 was a very good tank for it's size, better than anything the Germans could throw at them at the time, and apart of that was reliable, and relatively low maintenence, unlike the Panther or tigers than would break down if the maintenence was less than optimal. Germans tanks were very good but were a bitch to keep them in top shape. the lowly Panzer IV was the best bet for the Germs but theys bet in Wunderwaffen and retarded awe inspiring stuff sealed they fate.

I prefer Su-47

>it was never produced

y Rossya? ;_;

why nobody even makes back swept wings any more -_-

PAK FA a cute

Powerfully dumb post

1. flag
2. the chinese one

because back swept wings are retarded
>

very very pretty
i recall when i saw this pic for the first time i was like d'aww

btw americans had a similar prototype too

>PAK FA

It's the name of the project. The jet itself is called Su-57.

flag
F22

F22 > T50 > Power Gap > F35

Forward-swept wings are impractical for combat aircrafts.