Age gap

My gf's 15 since today, I'm 24. Is this legal in your country? Do people look down on guys like myself?

you're taking advantage of a mentally immature minor. perfectly normal to be attracted to her but dating her is scummy.

im 20 my gf is 26 i feel like betacuck when i see all those 16 yo drunk young cuties and im with someone who is closer to 30 than to 20

but she looks young and has hot body

I got her parents' consent.

Illegal
You'd be in prison or on probation as a sex offender.
People would think of you as a child raping pedophile.

Glad I'm in Brazil then.

i look down on you.

That makes me jealous.

How tall are you?

This very normal here in Brazil. Most 23-28 years old guys i know are dating 12-15 years old girls.

How did you meet her?

I-It's so tight.

I should imagine.
I personally wouldn't think much of it.

>I'm 24. Is this legal in your country?
no.
>Do people look down on guys like myself?
Yes

What do you guys talk about anyways? I feel like it'd be hard to relate to someone so young when you're so old.

Kek

Yes, it's legal...

I have a 25 yo friend who's dating her best friend of 16. We are all middle-class folk btw.

Had you been 20 we could excuse you as a loser and her as too mature for her age, but this is just weird my dude

>Most 23-28 years old guys i know are dating 12-15 years old girls.

And it's beautiful.

>dating
w-what do brazilians mean by dating?
do you go to the movies and eat out with a 12 yo? sounds fun

>My gf's 15 since today, I'm 24
You deserve death.

Good luck in Carandiru bruh.

>Carandiru
is that a resort near rio?

I envy you

Destruction of Brazil when?

nothing wrong with that desu

you're not memeing right?

they are done. they are returning brazil to indios next year and going back to portugal. they tried.

She looks older, problem is, so do I, kek. I'm finishing uni this year and she is still on her first year of high school.

So that's why Brazilians never download CP, they just produce OC

In my country if the girl is +13, and their parents aprove the relationship, it's legal.

But it's not common someone dating with a girl +5 years younger... Because even if its legal, it's also frowned upon.

And your probably friends will make fun of you the rest of your life

>flags
not surprised

yes
yes

I don't think Portugal wants them

dude
nice

>And your probably friends will make fun of you the rest of your life
My best friends are living the same life. I also looked down on people like this, until I was one of them, Women nowadays are so fucked up that the only way is to get them as young as possible without being a fucking pedo.

I really don't understand people into their 20's who ogle underage girls the same age as their little sister/nieces. That's degenerate as fuck.

You're disgusting. You have nothing in common with her, and you're exploiting someone too vulnerable to make proper choices.

Eh.
I just don't buy into the idea that teens are immature children from experience.
I dated a 15 year old when I was 20. She wasn't so innocent and her friends were anything but innocent.

Gross
I can't even imagine spending 10 minutes with anyone under 18, teenagers are way too fucking edgy and annoying
I guess you need to be on the same emotional level as them to be able to date one, which is not a good thing at 23+

> Is this legal in your country?
Yes.
> Do people look down on guys like myself?
Yes due to American media influence. But what are they supposed to do? Stop talking to you? Saying mean things begind your back? It doesn't have any serious consequences.

Looking at memes together. Eating hambuger at Mcdonalds. Going to park to kiss to show off to single men and stranger passersby.

>everything is America's fault

this one really is though, evangelist puritans are islam tier expansionist

>is it legal
No.
>do people look down on guys like OP
Absolutely. Still you get to fug that tight 15 year old pussy so you are the true winner here.

Why would you care? Cultures are different, it's legal and accepted in Brazil and other latin countries while it's immoral and illegal in anglo ones

It's completely normal for young adults to date teenagers, the girls are even seen as smart

I actually don't know if it's illegal. It sounds like it should be legal, but it may not be.

It is very much looked down upon though. You may get beaten or even killed.

Isn't the age of consent 14 in Germany?

Ainda acho isso meio estranho, porém,
Podia ser pior, conheço uma cara de 29 anos que ta namorando uma mina de 13

Brazilian brain stops developing at the age of 10. You will notice that all Brazilian older than 10 behave the same exact way.

wtf

What? I thought you Westerners were open minded and understanding of different cultures.

Very diverse views in finland.

You'd be dead after the first date

Legal I think
I'm 19 and 14-16yo girls love me because I have money and a car

Brazil is knowledge for that. Parents dont care about tiny little sluts daugthers and have ETS everywhere. Is just a shit hole
PD: I envy you roberto

oh and you would be literally be kicked out of town lmao happens every couple of years some perv gets beat, car keyed, threatened and followed

there's like 50 people MAX in Iceland. why is this a problem to those people when the dating pool is so small

ye :¬)

anivé che motî

Wanting to fuck them =/= wanting to date them

ahahh very original joke my ameriblubber friend

Yes, on another note what does her father think of it, I'd be skeptical of anyone dating my daughter let alone a grown man

Wtf . I migrate to brazil now

it also normal according to islam, no need to migrate

fuck. brazilians are so disgusting.

>12-15 years old girls.

t. age of consent is 12

He exaggerated, 12-15 is not common at all, maybe in fucked up favelas, but 15+ (high school age) is pretty common, I'd 50% of the in HS date other HSers and 50% date college guys

marry her its fine

I mean, how does it get to that point? Like just how? I mean in Croatia we will get people like that but they will be looked at as creeps and weirdos. How does it get to the point where dating a 15 year old is considered normal in a sort of semi western society unlike for example Japan or Asia?

It's just normal, I can't explain and I can't understand why it's considered creepy, 15 yo girls are already well developed with women's body and probably fucked like 4 guys already too

We really don't care, even encourage it a bit

earlier this year a woman flirted with the idea of me (22) dating her 14 year old daugher lmao

Don't matter the age, every woman are disgusting, but the younger ones are hot, less annoying and cheaper to sustain.

It will not make difference if she has 12 or 21 until she growing in a corrupt modern society with oversexualization in all the medias. Someone will fuck the girl. moderns teenagers are just precocious whores. There no mental difference between a 14 yeas old and a 20 years old. Women are eternal childish and 99% will achieved the maximum of mentally mature at 14-15.

In my ideal world people only could do sex after 20 and married, but the sad true is when puberty starts the hormones fuck people behavior.

Brazil really is a shithole

Nuclear annihilation when

>probably fucked 4 guys already too
Jesus, I mean I don't like calling countries shitholes but I'm finding that sort of difficult.
Sure, they can have a woman's body but that doesn't mean they're psychologically or emotionally on the level of an adult. That's why it's considered wrong. An adult of 23 is an extremely different place than a 15 year old is. They're not on the same level and in turn this is an abusive relationship.

You're just jealous. You would do it too if you could.

I'm surprised people are taking so much offense to all this.

They're envious. Gringos are getting more and more aggressive towards Brazil because Brazil is not the shithole they originally imagined, they're starting to realize that Brazil is an amazing place to live and are getting envious, wishing they could be Brazilian.

It's just sex, nobody really dates people thinking of marriage and such, is just sex and status

No because that's disgusting you fucking pedo

can you really blame them?

shit b8

>just sex and status
What? How don't you realise how abusive and absolutely disgusting that is to do you fucking retard?

It's not abusive for anyone, it's consensual, nobody obliges people to stay in relationships, they take from them what they want while it's useful for them, it's a trade

also it's like saying poor people and rich people shouldn't date because it can be abusive, or ugly people and beautiful people

what the fuck are you talking about?

i don't actually. pls explain yourself

>girls like to date older men because of car and money and gifts and status from being with a mature guy that can do whatever he wants
>abusive and disgusting

nonce

Are you seriously this autistic you mongoloid spearchucking mouth breather? Go read anything related to child abuse or psychology why should I be the one to explain?

This basically

If anything the guys are on the thin ice for if their money runs out they'll lose their gfs, regardless if she's 16 or 26 kek

What do you think of relationships before puberty?

>if their money runs out they'll lose their gfs,
sounds like marriage material

12-15 no but 15-16+ some how
a girl I've met still have a bf 18y older than her, she was 16 or 17 when they met

Why are you so prudish? Stop being so boring man, what's next? drinking before 18 is wrong? no sex before marriage?

>Is this legal in your country?
no

>Do people look down on guys like myself?
fuck yes,if it was my daughter I'd kill you

>if it was my daughter I'd kill you
Edgy.

dont be so boring, let your daughter be a whore who sucks nigger dick