How do you feel about this album?

How do you feel about this album?

It's a ten

last good pearl jam album

out of one thousand

Good album. Not really grunge, but a good album.

Release and Black are the GOAT Pearl Jam songs.

EVEN FLOOOOOOW

Pearl Jam were the death of rock in the mainstream, they were post-grunge before Nickelback. If you're one of the people who memes "Nickelback is the worst band ever", but jam out to Even Flow when it comes on the radio, you are everything wrong with America.

FRIENDO wrong as always.
Keep up the good work, FRIENDO.

Great

Vitalogy is my favorite pj record

>tfw being named jeremy in the early 90s

Pearl Jam is for pussies

Its the classic PJ album but the least representative of that band... very much a launching pad from the scene that gave birth to them to give them a platform to next level that shit. Vs. Is very transitional of the Ten sound. After relistening to Vitalogy Im not as impressed asby it as I used to be. No Code for me is the peak and Binaural the last great gasp. In fact Binaural doesn't get enough credit. The sound they were going for on that record is as close to hearing a modern Pink Floyd as you'll get. The Binaural era also was where they rolled up their sleeves and put mega elbow grease into their shows and pumped their bootlegs out at a phenominal rate. All terrificly well recorded too as far as live recordings go.

If you love Pearl Jam or despise the band or even if you're somewhere in between, they really were a hardworking band that were/are dedicated to what they do and if you dig into their work, it feels productive as far as listening to rock music goes.

A terrific starting place is the Touring Band 2000 DVD which in itself was a huge step forward for the music DVD in its early days as a format. Great tunes with something for the casual and the hardcore.

My two cents

JEREMY SPOKE IN
CLAYAYAYAYAS TODAYYYYYY

He's not holding a microphone.

good dad rock

bored

OH I WHOOOOOOOAAAAA I'M STILL ALIVE

Best opinion coming through

I listened to it a lot when I was younger but not so much now

have they done anything good in the last few years?

Well, IIIIIII'M GOOOOOI'N HUNGRAAAAY, HEEEEYEEE YAAAAAAYOOOO.

>I KNOW SOMEDAY YOU'LL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
>I KNOW YOU'LL BE A STAR
>IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S SKY
>BUT WHY
>WHY
>WHYYYYYYY
>WHY CAN'T IT BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE

Great album. Who cares if it's not ""real grunge"". Not quite a 10 but at least an 8.5

Really good

Best album of all time.

SPIN SPIN
SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE

fuckin pile of cat shit, really dark blackish brown smelly ass cat diarrea steaming on your cum stained carpet

I had my car broken into once. They took everything, even the coins dropped between the seats, but a Ten CD in the backseat was left untouched.

This post is a work of fiction and lies

fucking kek

Never got why people shit on it. I get not liking Pearl Jam as a whole because they put out some garbage albums through the years but this will always hold up.

Did they get caught lmao

they should've taken it because no hard dude would ever be caught with a pearl jam cd

Only fags hate Pearl Jam. Evidence: this thread