youtube.com/watch?v=zqWcCJKVHhk
youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=dULFQcGHcq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poop thread

Whiskey

cum lol

would PLOW late series elaine

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little comment p and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the comment. The "epic" "lol, cum", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a north american general. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic australian NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "LOL, CUM." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

RNH

woah, she looks like veep

good lord you people are boring

cara and tequila do not mix well

should remmeber that next time

never gonna fall for
MODERN LOVE

Evening

youtube.com/watch?v=_1YpXECC7MY&feature=youtu.be

shart

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtd6NBvVA0

I once said good afternoon to a lady while on a walk around 9 PM

you should've just raped her

I practically did with my suspicious personality

youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI

meant for
still getting used to a new OneeChan theme/layout

I guess it should be good morning for me

i was making tea but my water evaporeated

gonna have a fap

post some material boys

had a good shave

/s/61da45587c/1097297-1

haven't shaved since June 28th 2017

Grimes

LEWWWWWDDDDDDDD

i luv her

rate this dank joint I'm about to roll

degenerate

Do any non-Japanese learners here frequently get Japanese signs in the captcha?

Wrong

I've drank at least 3 gallons of water today. Fuck prednisone

meme

youtube.com/watch?v=8qnkNjDAd4k

"HI IM MR MONEY"

prepare to see this spammed all day tomorrow.

namefags should be gassed

there are multiple services out there that allow you to trace your history. if niggers don't want to take it upon themselves to do so then fine. this stupid grimey bitch doesn't know this? and she's bragging about knowing her Irish ancestry because she's white and heralds this information? when I asked my grandparents what there ancestry was, they said they were american. before that they probably came from england. they don't care. what does knowing where the fuck your great great great grandparents mucked about do you?

funny how she says black people have pride because their history is uncertain. then what the fuck can they be proud about if they're so in the dark (no pun intended)?

I've got apple pie, baseball, and the fourth of july. fuck this hack bitch who can't even sing her shit live.

Pinche perro pendejo. Fucking kill yourself btw.

I have returned my children

What did you do?

holy shit, Xavier renegade angel is fucking great

That's a good question, considering nobody ever told me I assume it was my only post that was deleted that day. I called the janny an unpaid custodial volunteer along with a screenshot of a previous ban.

I dindu nuffin

yeah a decade ago.

you new piece of shit

she's really terrible live tho

Well I finally did it, I finished reading The Brothers Karamazov

>real CHI hours

why didnt I watch this earlier

I cant stop laughing

Liberian pride is funny to me because it was literally created by whites so slaves can fuck off back to Africa

Seinfeld is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=SiRrO-AwoPk

You forgot the part when the Amerinigger colonists set up a class system and put the local indigenous nigs at the bottom being servants or labourers.

Really meks u tink

dont know where my ancestors were from dont care either
im a race mixer anyway

you are now officially banned from /cum/. leave and never ever comeback.

Just get him to insult our local custodial volunteer

youtube.com/watch?v=zqWcCJKVHhk

cute

Do girls randomly do this in your class

WTF girls are horrible, my sister openly admitted to me she might have broken up with her boyfriend already if not for him having such good income

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

*prays*

does he even make 6 figs?

ever feel like time traveling back to youtube days
seems p comfy. I'd probably want to stay for at least a few hours.

yes all the time

early youtube days*

filter videos by date starting w/ oldest
automatic time machine

ahw man, I used to beat my dick to Elaine so hard.

good night, /cum/

remember to check for monsters under your bed

MOAR!

I've been swiping left all day
Hopefully these girls start feeling bad

not bad

Its not like then can see that you swiped left, can they?

Media frenzied race-bait isn't what it used to be.

>go to front page
>multiple threads debating America/Americans
>nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about

Why is it always like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dULFQcGHcq8

Because they know but you don't

Ignorance is bliss lardboy

NIggers are so stupid

KYS

longest i was ever banned was a month for saying i was 12. i appealed it and it was gone after a day though
second longest was a week for participating in a raid

I've only been banned for 3 days. I saw someone once that had a 10 year ban from Sup Forums.

>begging to people who do it FOR FREE to let you back in

>appeal
>ever actually working
impossibru

I got banned for a month for shitposting too hard either 2 or 3 years ago. I think I was calling out a certain Mexican poster for being a mod or something.

I don't remember I don't even post here anymore. I'm just doing a nostalgia run tonight.

Fuck off

*catches mew two with a pokeball*

Fuck outta this thread JF.

Dubs?

holy fuck im actually playing fire red right now and i came across a shiny caterpie

mexican translate pls: I would have sex with her for the sole purpose of procreation

Sex con ella solamento para Los bebes

Was gonna get sichuan beef noodles for dinner but my regular dude is closed so I got thai instead.

What a boring ass edition.