BANDCAMP THREAD

If everyone actually leaves feedback we'll all come away happier and what we want out of these threads. If one posts their shit and don't leave feedback just ignore them.

Here's mine:
twenty-foureyes.bandcamp.com/album/40

Let me hear yours

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipdEVFPwNdE
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/comfy-bandcamp-emo-garbage-chronicles
henceshelied.bandcamp.com/
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart
withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/gallery
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
gojuliago.bandcamp.com/album/departure
pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/inoutinoutinoutinout
fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/i-need-a-drink
kevincoleman.bandcamp.com/releases
open.spotify.com/album/3VxJjRjHGZHiZyGaZFxnrB?si=dw6j7mjfSxiOO3FQLLiJ6A
droopies.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
taura.bandcamp.com/
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
engrams.bandcamp.com/
markdavidchapman.bandcamp.com/album/symbolika
echodjek.bandcamp.com
senzu.bandcamp.com/album/burn-forget-snz041
mechayuri.bandcamp.com/album/goodnight-airport
senzu.bandcamp.com/album/paradise-eras-snx002
electricfilthities.bandcamp.com/album/the-audience-isnt-safe-either-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipdEVFPwNdE

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

Download the album for free!

fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/comfy-bandcamp-emo-garbage-chronicles
>sad lofi emo, experimental beats, songs about 2d grils and other shit lyrics, some unfinished tracks, but hopefully pretty comfy?, maybe slightly autistic

I'm not entirely sure what feedback to give because it seems like you know what you're doing very well. Theres enough diversity to maintain the listeners interest, and I like the unique dynamic between the IDM-type percussion and sounds and the more straight forward guitar. I think maybe you could diversify the percussion a bit more but the music compensates for that slight lack in diversity. Good stuff, I'll listen to more later!
maybe im missing the point of this, but I think its actually pretty good songwriting, but the quality of the recording is so shit its hard to find anything musically enjoyable or redeemable in it. no offense though. theres nothing wrong being lo fi but even laptop microphones sound more full than this.
Goddamn dude, this is really good. I've been looking for music this comfy for a while, so this is really nice. I don't have any incredibly helpful advice because I honestly can't see anything glaringly wrong with it, not to mention you know what you're doing much better than I am. Kind of reminds me of dismemberment plan. Keep up the good work man, definitely gonna listen to more later

henceshelied.bandcamp.com/
>electronic

sosia.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>guitar and electronics (not both in the same track)
>latest release is made by shorter tracks

this sounds very good, warm and awesome production

maybe get a better mic? i can't understand the lyrics (english is not my language), if you have to go for this quality try lo-fi (the "real" one) instead

the effort is all there, nice array of tracks

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

>Plunderphonics Pop

>Ambient
>Drone
>Soundscape

withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com

contrapaasso.bandcamp.com

4.2 is pretty neat, like that bitcrushed kick
this is great stuff, like others have said, it's pretty comfy and warm. there's something about the vocals that kinda rub me wrong, but I like the energy and passion
love droney ambient stuff like this, downloaded
idk I'd just call this vaporwave but at least it's listenable, not a big fan of stuff like this in general
more great ambient

some of the best ambient music i've ever found in these threads, check these out.

The samples feel really natural in the compositions, I like it a lot. Some of your drum machine samples could use some EQ imo, a little too much low end sneaking into the mix.

---

My stuff: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/gallery

>IDM
>ambient
>Pop influence

Leaving feedback over the next couple of hours to whatever looks interesting, always appreciate getting feedback myself.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>one man band
>each release its different
>delivering from DSBM and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music
>now you can get all my music (11 releases!) for just 0.50 usd! help me do more!

reccing
checking everybody as an user in a few mins

gojuliago.bandcamp.com/album/departure
>Post-Punk & Synthpop

rec
The melodies are nice, and it's kind of funny.
I'd tone down on the memeage however.

Currently listening to 'self-deprecation I' very soothing film soundtracky ambient.

'Kaori's Letters' sequel when?

thanks for the recc! epiglottis listened to my stuff and he was kinda interested, you know if he's still alive?

Rexx
pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/inoutinoutinoutinout
>experimental pop
>noise rap
>psychedelic
>techno bullshit

fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/i-need-a-drink
>whitehouse club bangers, comfy jams, charles ives inspired stuff, industrial hip hop insturmentals, a few track inspired by SNES video games OSTs, sound experiments,
>tldr: usually either very visceral or very comfy
this is good stuff man. really soothing and consistent textures while still maintaining enough melody to be emotionally engaging. I wish I had more feedback to give but there honestly isnt anything I can think of that I would change, I feel like it would work great as an OST or simply as music to zone out/sleep to.
your productions great and kind of future funky in a good way, but its a bit repetitive. especially the first track, I feel like 5 minutes is a bit long when there isnt any huge shifts in mood
I think I gave you feedback last thread, but to reiterate, this is great ambient, and the textures are very soothing while still being rich enough to hold my attention.
I think I gave you feedback last thread as well? But hey, I still like the tunes. Its got kind of a caretaker vibe now that I listen the second time. you could maybe diversify the sounds a bit but maybe youre going for something a bit lowkey which I understand
eric you should listen to my shitty jams, I would love to hear what you think of them.
I'm a huge fan of your stuff and I listened to all of Gallery and it was a great. I think some of the bitcrushed percussion was a bit loud but maybe thats my shitty treble boosted headphones. Its really eclectic while still being consistent so I like that a lot. Definitely gonna listen to it some more because your music hits a sweet spot for me that not a lot of music does. keep up the great music man, Im a huge fan
nice to know youre still around here. I used to listen to your stuff a few years ago and its super inspiring to me in a DIY way how you make all this different but great music.

cont.

is your music inspired by joy division? It gave off a joy division vibe to me while still being unique, which hits a special sweet spot for me. one critique I have though is that you could tone down the reverb a very slight bit because they feel a little too distant, but that could very much just be me. Good stuff!

FUCK your rexx
Good music though, not really my thing but I still appreciate it a lot. Mixing is great and its sonically very interesting so keep it up

PS, i forgot to mention I have a track semi-named after you lol (im )

>I'd tone down on the memeage however
I wanted it to be kind of humorous but I was worrying it would be too memey so I appreciate the advice. What bits strike you as too memey?

I listened, always like it when amateur producers fully lean into that grassroots bandcamp aesthetic. Wasn't expecting such a faithful homage on that one track lol.

sequel maybe this year haha
I dont know what happened with epiglottis, I think he just ghosted :(
I dont agree with the fact that you need a lot of stuff or people to make something decent (or even great) so I choose to do everything by myself and encourage people to do the same!

kevincoleman.bandcamp.com/releases
>american primitivism, contemporary folk, blues

DL codes:
yndd-e6dk
yaqp-uy48
t68b-euj2

Out now on spotif/itunes/apple music!
open.spotify.com/album/3VxJjRjHGZHiZyGaZFxnrB?si=dw6j7mjfSxiOO3FQLLiJ6A

gimme a rating if ur nice

Im gonna just bump this because i cant listen to your guys tracks atm. Ill be home in like two hours then ill give feedback. Thanks for your involvement

droopies.bandcamp.com/

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
5bwx-y7dc
basp-7jxw
dfqr-5kes
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

taura.bandcamp.com/

f u c k o f f

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop
>power pop
>indie rock
Working on some new songs right now while some guys are away finishing school. Gonna start recording our LP in June/July and hopefully have a single done for July/August.
Got some shows lined up in Toronto for July and August, one in Kensington Market and one in Parkdale so come out to whatever is closer to you for some fun music this summer! We'll also have CDs of our EP and first Live Album available for around $5.
I kinda want to hear you make a serious album cause i dig your production style. Not really into some of the early songs on this album though mostly cause of the off pitch singing despite the instrumentals being pretty interesting.
Not usually my thing but the production is decent.
Same thing here although i like the dynamic on this more then your last stuff.
Yeah i like the ideas here more I can definitely imaging this production with some grungy singing in the back.
Love your compositional work, the guitar comes out nice and bright which I love in these kind of albums. A very good morning feeling of Americana
>if one posts their shit and don't leave feedback just ignore them
So we should ignore you to then since you haven't bothered to do any feedback in hours? Okay then.
usual recs

engrams.bandcamp.com/

>experimental rock, lo-fi, avant-garde, noise rock

cool, also i like the aesthetics
very inspiring folk, sad that i didn't catch the dl code

ty!
>sad that i didn't catch the dl code
one just for u bud
tynl-bp9c

I'll post some more tomorrow

also your shit is bumpin, did not expect this sound from the description
love the horns

It's me, sorry I took so long

a song about 2d girls, Very strange at the beginning, the instruments and vocals kind of clash but that gives the song a creepy, haunting vibe to it. Enjoyable but not in a way I expected, good job!

Gave self-deprecation I a listen. Nice ambient work here man, part beautiful and part off-putting (my favourite kind). I can't really comment on the production because it's stellar, very professional. Having listened to sd 2 I think there's more going in there, I particularly enjoyed the second one.

Actually man check out the post I made earlier on.
Sup Forums is blocked on the bus and college, So I couldn't reply! also you're one to talk, I associate that image "The Tang" as one of the main perpetrators of just "reccing" others stuff.

Pretty chill stuff. Enjoyable. The first song has a lot of possibilities for vocals if you elected to do so at any point. All of it has a good soundtrack feel as well.

nineteeneightyshit.bandcamp.com

>Metal

me

thanks man, don't usually listen to stuff this heavy. Production is ok, some parts are a bit muddy but it kind of adds to it. The growl vocals are good, I can't go beyond that because I don't know it enough. The screaming though has a Mastodon feel and the more I think about it this has a very Blood Mountain vibe to it. I dig delusional warfare a bit more ambient than dirt shrine, production is better in that one too imo. Good stuff man, sorry I can't go into more detail; this genre is kinda outside of what I listen to.

spacechimes sounds p funky.

markdavidchapman.bandcamp.com/album/symbolika
>neofolk maybe

echodjek.bandcamp.com

>first half is spacey indie rock
>second half is ambient instrumentals

I try and do different stuff for each album, so if you don't like this one, try out another!

reccs:
How're you all doing? Anyone working on a new release or anything they're excited about, or trying something new? Lets get some musician conversation going here.

>I associate that image "The Tang" as one of the main perpetrators of just "reccing" others stuff.
Ive been feedbacking people far longer then you have moron. If I see people who give active feedback and i havent done so previously then i give feedback. I actively listen to many musicians that Ive enjoyed from these threads and I support my local scene and have tried before to help other anons here get shows as long as they have the ability to keep up with social media. So take your shitty assumptions and shove it up your ass.

>shitty assumptions and shove it up your ass.

>"So we should ignore you to then since you haven't bothered to do any feedback in hours? Okay then."

You literally assumed about me as well man. We were both wrong. You weren't right to criticise me and I wasn't right to criticise you. Apologies!

you're live album is nice, great production on it. Sandra has a very Smiths/Cure vibe to it. Keep up the good stuff

good stuff since i last posted

This is a older release from my net label, its incredibly overlooked in my opinion. Dark post dubstep / burial vibes from Russia

senzu.bandcamp.com/album/burn-forget-snz041

You started the thread in bold text in the OP not me. You made that statement not me. I’m sorry if I’m a little annoyed but I don’t appreciate when people make those claims about me so I’ll apologize for the rude words as well.
I appreciate the kind words. Your music isn’t what I usually listen to but I can enjoy some aspects mostly the synth samples used. I wish the drums were a bit smoother and mixed in well to the aesthetic at the start of your first track but that’s just my opinion. Percussions like the third track are much more enjoyable to listen to and hopefully you keep working on that side of things because I like the ideas.

Thanks for the kind words!
We will be releasing new songs very regularly starting in a few months! Keep an eye out! :)

Sincerely,

Yeah man I like the bandcamp aesthetic too. Thats part of the reason why all my titles are lowercased lol. Glad you liked the homage too
Hey man I'm glad you like my production style! Ive made plenty of serious albums but most of them are more along the lines of experimental ambient or weird instrumental sound design adventures but this is my first attempt at vocal based music. Glad you enjoyed it!
And as far as the other (You), I appreciate that feedback as well. I kind of thought some grungy vocals would sound cool although I dont know if Id be able to pull it off lol
Hey I'm glad ya liked my song about 2d grils. Thank you for all the kind words!
f u n k Y?
glad ya like it tho!
thanks for the (You) taxman, have one in return

mechayuri.bandcamp.com/album/goodnight-airport
>lo-fi
>dream pop
>bedroom pop

cute and fuzzy songs about being sad

recs:

>chillbeats
>lofi r&b
>80s late 70s soul and funk

senzu.bandcamp.com/album/paradise-eras-snx002

bump

Friend I have to know, where in the world is that gorgeous album art from

good stuff. i don't like your vocals too much, especially on henry danger, but the guitarwork and ambient side is really solid!
i've rec'd this before but this is really fucking solid.
not what i expected but interesting for sure. felt like i was on another planet in a near opposite way that ambient usually creates that feeling.
have rec'd this before, this is really solid guitar work.

electricfilthities.bandcamp.com/album/the-audience-isnt-safe-either-ep
>dark ambient
was thinking of doing some singer songwriter stuff later, just messing around with a guitar kind of stuff. seems fun, what are you guys up to?

Glad you enjoy it. It's a picture of the view out my window of my old college dorm taken with a disposable film camera.