Why does Finland get bullied by Sweden when they're the ones protecting them from Russia and also have a better...

Why does Finland get bullied by Sweden when they're the ones protecting them from Russia and also have a better government?

because finns are not human

Yeah, they seem like a weird neighbor to get so pissy towards. It could be A LOT worse Swedes right?

Finns have always been brutalised and oppressed by Swedish people.

I often wonder if it's in their blood.

hate this revisionism

because last time sweden was at war was over 200 years ago. their populace consists of docile generations.

Because Sweden and Finland go way back and there is a lot of love-hate-love history and mechanics between them.

And lets not even mix in rest of the Nordics into the equation.

But do note Love-Hate-Love has more love than hate in it

Laugh at this Fenno-Swede retard

My friend look at the world around you and what allies and friends Finland truly has. Sweden is chief among them despite the family affairs of the past and their snippy 'holier than thou' approach.

Do not be blinded by the pakkoruotsi. It truly is not fault of the Swedes.

I don't bully or hate Finland.

>Swedish far left aka almost all Swedes want Finland to become Islamic like Sweden
>Swedish far right wants to exterminate Finns

With friends like that...

Would you rather snuggle with the russians?

Why choose between cyanide and rat poison?

You deserve better, If you bordered us we would take better care of you/make better bro's

Sweden does have problems and it is Swedish culture to tolerate and build forward. This is one of the weakness of Swedes they do not want to see evil and do good.

And that is a horrible combination at the moment. Specially now that they are locked into the "We must show the world" stance. But in the end... Swedes are a LOT like Fins we share a lot of our culture and values with them.

Hopefully Sweden can pull itself together a bit more. And as for extremes go i am sure idiots of both extreme spectrums in Finland think the same.

Because Finns are like Trump voters in USA, suburban and rural retards.

If you were trying to make me like the finns more than I already did you've succeeded, Abdallah

but that's wrong

we like finland

wtf trump is good though??

I don't know what this is about, i love Finland

What are these extremists in Finland, you speak of? Finnish Neo-Nazis are Nordicists who hate Finland and love Sweden and Scandinavia. It was the norm in Sweden less than a century ago to look down on Finns, deem them subhuman (which prevails in a more subtle form) and even sterilize them. No such ideology has ever gained ground here.

Finland map on euro truck simulator 2 when?

Because the Swede is eternal and not to be trusted.

we dindu nuffin

You will pay for your sins, Sw*de. You cannot evade karma.

PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!!