Hate women. I really do. Every time I look at them, my blood pressure shoots through the roof...

hate women. I really do. Every time I look at them, my blood pressure shoots through the roof. When they're gabbing on the cell phone about Paris Hilton. When they're adjusting their lipstick and taking up my time rifling through their stupid purse. When they whine to me about their period. When they blither on and on about some artist/film director/musician nobody else gives a flipping fuck about. When they cry and expect your personal sympathy.

But most of all, I hate them because they're smug, hyperactive little bitches made that way by our shithole society. Look what uncontrolled feminism and the media has done to them: they think they're superior. They can call the shots. No woman will even know what it feels like to be completely alone and unloved unless she is FIERCELY ugly. All their crying about relationships is merely them fucking up; any girl can get any guy she wants if she tries.

When girls are feeling down, they can have any man they like and fuck him. Even if they have no friends in the world, even if they are pathetic, ugly whores, they could strike up a conversation with any guy in class and make him theirs. But a lonely, pathetic man is hated by women. They know they're better than him. They give him nothing. Even though they know he suffers from his biological urges, they sit and laugh and do nothing for him. They get to choose who is happy and who is sad.

I know this is BAAWWWWW over being a virgin. I know that it's not morally right. But I'm posting it because every single one of you sexless tards thinks the same thing. When you watch your roommate make out with his girl, when you hear it in love songs on MTV, when you see it on the streets: know that those women are laughing at you, hating you, denying you something completely harmless, just because they hate who you are as a person. And that's their never-questioned right in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B77YyUdNbTU
soundcloud.com/denzelcurryph/denzel-curry-bitch-named-bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

music

>first sentence missing "I"
10/10 copypasta job user

women don't even think of you, actually if you died no one would give a shit

you sound like a rapper, I say it's music related

music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=B77YyUdNbTU

hello roastie, you will know the rope soon enough

gr - deathpile

soundcloud.com/denzelcurryph/denzel-curry-bitch-named-bitch

maybe ur gay

come at me

bfy.tw / GwoK

get laid bro

>No woman will even know what it feels like to be completely alone and unloved unless she is FIERCELY ugly.

Even then, she'll do better romantically than the average guy.

But what does this have to do with music?

but how?

start by not being such a sperg holy shit

womemes

Wrong board mate

>When they're gabbing on the cell phone about Paris Hilton
you're fucking retarded dude

then what?

can i come on you

increase your sexual value

only if you let me go at you first with a dragon sized strap on

how?

build a nice body and have an interesting life

deal

then be a pleasant person to be around instead of a freak. what do you have to offer to other people? why should they give a shit about you?

>build a nice body
not him but this bullshit takes forever
girls have it so fucking easy all they have to do is eat like a normal person and be skinny

nothing special just less resources

then don't ever expect to get some pussy. why should a woman pick you instead of anyone else?

it's all random once you get out there

>flipping fuck

lel

also

>888 on a lame pasta

s m h

if it was worth doing then there wouldn't be a way to take a shortcut to it

yeah i know but fuck me i’m 21 and still have the body of a high schooler

not even because half of the kids in high school are built better than i am, plus i’m too autistic to go to an actual gym looking like a frail little boy so that doesn’t help either

[spoiler]Incel[spoiler] detected

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

having watched this love-shy/incel documentary it seems like the biggest problem these guys have is being too thirsty(think Rime of the Incel Mariner levels of thirst) and not being able to have a normal conversation with girls instead of just having sex in mind(not to mention PUA and begging for sex)

if you have a cute twinky face(or an angular model face) and dress well(and I don't mean MFA) then being skinny but not skinnyfat is perfectly fine and attractive

>This has been up for almost an hour
This website is a goddamn joke

>if you have a cute twinky face
maybe idk
>dress well
sure yeah
>then being skinny but not skinnyfat is perfectly fine and attractive
then where’s my FUCKIN gf user

Okay, you can go back to plebbit then. Don't worry, they banned the incels subreddit so you can safely browse your favorite subreddits now.

>Paris Hilton

wtf Paris Hilton hasn't been a thing in, what, 10 years now? Get with times lmao

it’s a copy pasta you fucking newfag

all of you are newfags

no shame in being young user