Do people in Africa think about who is and isn't truly black?

Do people in Africa think about who is and isn't truly black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2pI5keRKHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4NVkRmBTB7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no only whites are autistic

AFAIK it's mostly based on nationalities

So there's no concept of race in Africa?

what is Tutsi massacre ??????

>nationalities
You mean tribes. People from the same african country kill each other all the time because they're from two rivaling tribes.

meant to quote

...no
Your race matters very much
see

Race is not the same as tribe or ethnic group

Do they still follow that concept? I didn't want to sound ignorant with that.
also this
I do remember going over there and African Americans being told they were considered as white as me so I don't really know

tell that to the pygmies

they sell whitening skin cream (quite toxic btw, hydroquinone) everywhere, very popular product

Outside of the internet I can't remember white people arguing which whites are white who not

lol
not at all

Except it literally is. Remember that there's far more genetic diversity in Africa than outside. If you're in a tribe you're more closely related to everyone in that tribe for the last 10,000 years, than people outside of it.

Look up videos like this youtube.com/watch?v=x2pI5keRKHw and read the comments. The actual Africans are able to pinpoint which tribe she's from.

Wasn't that a nationalist issue more than a racial one?

Hutus and Tutsis are racially different, you can distinguish them from each other very easily;

For starters Whites in South Africa aren't black

youtube.com/watch?v=4NVkRmBTB7k

yes tutsi are taller more light less wide nose
belge used to divide rawandese by nose wide
they give the power to tutsi while the country is under their control then after leaving they give it to hutus so it was clear hutus will seak revenge from the tutsis

From what I know from reports of Angola:
They don't mind/aren't racist towards white people.
They hate the colonisers, but not the Portuguese as a people.
They fucking hate any blacks that fucks/dates a white person, and it's motive to get beat up.

So, oddly enough, they have a more Sup Forums aligned mentality than Sweden.

seem like good and reasonable people, quite similiar to Slovaks but we dont actually beat people

>You now remember Jaffa was calling
>You now remember that the Trayboon Martin case was in 2013
>It's 2017
>4 years have passed.

You constantly hear about tribal wars and genocides in Africa. Especially in the Sudan region.

Wtf I've just read this is the current SA president. How do whites there allow this?

Yes, blacks are actually more racists than whites. Basically the lower the IQ, the more racist you are so minorities tend to be super fucking racist.

They're not retarded afro-americans who've been fed the SJW flavour of leftism plaguing anglo societies, so no

what

fuck off r*ddit newcunt
BUILD FIREWALL

God I hate newfags, Drumpf ruined Sup Forums

:3