Cheerleaders

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on cheerleaders?

useless

>tfw no cheerleader gf

hot

No point except for eyecandy during a break in the action and even then thats time better spent using the restroom or getting food

>getting food
>that flag

easy shags

I want to ____ cheerleaders

Not even USC but those are songgirls, not cheerleaders.

literally not recognized as a sport by NCAA

But those are song girls not cheerleaders

take hoverhand pictures with

An essential part of college gameday pageantry, but ultimately useless in pro fb.
Better to have a drumline or a full on band or even a danceline.

This, op is an uneducated faggot

they make me fail nofap every sunday. wish they would go away.

I always thought they were pretty hot. My girlfriend was a cheerleader in high school and a couple weeks ago I had sex with her in her old cheer uniform.
I don't know why she wanted me to wear it, but they are actually pretty comfy!

>When the cameraman goes directly to the waifus

How long have they got before liberals ban them?

Probably 3-5 years.

never ever because cheerleader moms would ree harder than NFL fans currently are

entirely pointless. Remove them, they're useless.

Greatest invention in all of sports.

good for doggystyle type interactions

USC Song Girls are

E L I T E
L
I
T
E

i hate women

>eurofags

I'd give the one on the right some chronic traumatic sloppy encephalopathy

tfw your gf isn't into wearing a cheerleading outfit

Then wear it yourself you faggot

well, what the hey

Not a sport.

I'll wear it for you senpaitachi

Sexy girl's

I have to agree that they do have the most iconic uniform

Got me.

They’re just there to distract the 40 year old dads at the game/watching from home from their old ass wives.

We’ll all probably be there one day, tired of banging some old bitch that’s passed her best days.

Ice girls are where it's at

Tehy should change the whole thing into a beauty pageant, sports viewers like competition and rooting for someone, this is what is missing from cheerleading.
Have the away team cheerleaders vote for the best cheerleaders from the home team, or even some AIDS SMS voting jewing scheme

its called having a family user and i think you will find that it infinitely enriches your life overall

well at least if you are white you will

Cheerleaders should be able to auction off their panties in the official team store

They take the knee all the time

Pointless since you never see them in frame anymore.

kek

College level and below = good
Professional level = retarded

if football is allegorical struggle for dominance, cheerleaders are the sexual prize dangled before the contestants during the struggle

it is typical that some girls, during adolescence, attain features of sexual maturity through exhibitionism, and attain a dependent social dominance through the display of their secondary sexual characteristics and a display of their social status within another more dominant social structure, which is that of the male sports teams

if male sports teams are a kind of trial by combat to determine the most fit physical males, then the females who cheer the males to compete for sexual access are a kind of presentation, or "model", for what is being contested

it turns out that female volleyball players are usually more physically fit and sexually attractive in reality that the females who participate in cheerleading

the attraction of cheerleading is in the entertainment and display aspects of the activity -- cheerleading in isolation is useless; cheerleading for its own sake is figure without ground -- and ultimately, the activity is mostly narcissistic and illusional, since the features of the activity are all about self-display, and the movements tend to be grotesquely sexualized, or oversexualized

the girls who participate in this activity might otherwise be labelled as sluts or loudmouths as individuals, but as an organized group, some of that libido is channeled into an activity that has some social approval, albeit with connotations still of being slutty or overembellished for the sake of sexual self-advertisement

this is why cheerleaders sometimes more than others move on to the stripper pole or prostitution, or acting of the legitimate or illegitimate kind, or they get pregnant prematurely since they practice what they preach

it is probably really unhealthy for societies to promote this kind of activity in preteens, but child molesters and pedophiles will say otherwise

Way too smart for sp, especially in an american threat. Thanks though! good point, well made.

*thread

*to smart
He's just memeing/vomitting bullshit, it's a good read anyway but distant from reality.

ok, rebut it

Why do americans love tickets to snap city activites like this so much?

Not entertaining at all

they can b ok but it gets boring quick