Instead of kneeling...

instead of kneeling, why don't black athletes talk to black communities and tell them there's a better life than dealing drugs, shooting each other, and breaking the law?

Seems like it would help more than kneeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

albany.edu/news/69837.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would just be called uncle toms and all that other shit blacks always call any black who doesn't mindlessly follow thier and liberal narrative of dindu nuthin

Maybe the faggot president stop antagonizing people, most of this is in spite of him

They do.

He keeps baiting them and they fall for it. He may be a retard but the public is falling for it every time.

They attacked him first, didn't they?

literal idiot

Not an argument

>giving the bird to a man who physically can't
what a faggot

How about black males #TakeAKnee when a cop pulls them over.

I think they try but it never fixes it.

>fatherless homes huge in black communities
>drugs and violence
>chimping out
>BUT IT'S TRUMPS AND WHITEYS FAULT

How about white band together and stop trying to molest children

I think it was proven that most pedophiles are actually of African descent.

They do that too, I guess you just don't notice it when they do. Many black NFL athletes are active in efforts to help their communities.

maybe the kneelers should stop being so dumb and realize that politicians do nothing but try to get re-elected. and stop letting their feelings get hurt like little girls.

>I think
Nice source trumpcuck

Maybe the far right should realized they are being sold out by a kike puppet

Not him but blacks commit a disproportionate amount of sexual assaults and murders

albany.edu/news/69837.php

Against each other, whites target defenseless children because they can't satisfy their women

I think it'd be pretty hard for them to get to the game on time if they were talking to black communities during the anthem.

Blacks sexually assault and murder whites at much higher rates than whites do blacks. Just going to ignore your weird pedo comments btw.

Athletes have been doing this for decades.

It's also legal (and common) to marry children in Africa.

"Nationwide, the sex offender registration rate for black Americans (501 sex offenders per 100,000 adults) was more than twice that of whites (238 sex offenders per 100,000 adults). In addition, roughly one out of every 119 black men living in the 49 states analyzed were registered sex offenders, encompassing nearly 1 percent of all black men."
rekt

>In Africa
We are talking about the usa dumbass spic

The same reason black "leaders" and politicians want to talk about police killing blacks, which in reality is justified in the vast majority of cases, even though it is a fraction of the amount of blacks killed by other blacks.

The reason being is that it would require them to look into the mirror to find the problem.

What is institutionalized privileged
White people can get away with it

Are Africans not black now?

cringe

I said this on Facebook on Thursday, and Facebook's (((Community Standards))) team promptly suspended my account for 3 days for it, but the entire issue surrounds the fact that it's easier to blame whitey for your problems than to address them yourself.

The black homicide rate is 5 times higher per capita than the white homicide rate. Blacks make up 43% of police killers since 2006, they represent only 13% of the US population. That means they commit at least 6 times as many homicides of police officers as whites, likely higher actually, per capita. And they are protesting because police officers kill only half as many blacks as whites? Where police officers are only 2.5 times more likely to kill blacks than whites?

The average police officer in the United States is 25 times more likely to be shot by a black suspect than to shoot a black unarmed civilian.

everyone like trump who use their charisma to get things has a cult. i don't know why trump's is particularly offensive to people.

Thanks for the (you)'s
I can give a shit about niggers or your dumbass feelings
Its just so easy to get a reaction

I don't care either, I'm just a robot programmed by Hiro to keep (you) addicts from ever leaving this website.

Because that would require black people to take repsonsibility for their actions.

I hope this is sarcasm, man.