In light of recent events I have decided to abandon niggerball and take the ice pill. What do I need to know to be a U...

In light of recent events I have decided to abandon niggerball and take the ice pill. What do I need to know to be a U.S. hockey fan? Give me a quick rundown Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs0wF57kvM
youtube.com/watch?v=7eYeH5QNvvU
npr.org/2015/04/13/399292644/nhl-aims-to-include-more-minority-players-to-expand-fan-base
nhl.com/community/hockey-is-for-everyone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur gay

Bill is the best American

Who is this man? What makes him a great American? Teach me senpai

What team is your local team?

I'll let you now whether they're a meme or not, and where they're headed.

Nashville Predators. How fucked am I?

Everything is now a faceoff violation

They actually did really well last year and got to the cup finals but lost

>t. NFL fan since 2013

You are so bold and intelligent. You really stuck it to those brown people.

They just lost in the finals. No reason to think that couldn't get back this year. It all depends if
>finnish goaltending
fucks them over or not

He eats hot dogs

>Doomed to round 2/3 exits in the playoffs for a while.
>King Nigger is on the preds
>They're going to be a meme

Not bad honestly, could be worse.

>never disrespects the flag
>1 ball wonder
>has retard strength
>sister is a sex godess

>being this triggered by guys kneeling

You're a cuck.

You're so brave and admirable defending them while they fuck your wife, you know

Hes fat and lazy but is goat as fuck when it matters. Litteraly responsible for 2 of canada proclaimed current "goat" 3 Stanley cups

Good good, very good.

T. Bettman

Who is King Nigger? Is he the best player on the Preds?

So he's an American but on a Canadian team, is that right?

I guess he's referring to PK Subban. He's not the best player on the team but he's one of the best. Definitely not a nigger and is a great guy.

Coughs up the puck frequently however.

>be son of Jamaican immigrants
>learn hockey
>get drafted
>become major star in your home country
>donate a fuck ton of money to the local children's hospital
>get traded for some over the hill whitey
>go to the SCF in your first season with your new team

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs0wF57kvM

All you need to know is go ducks and fuck the kings

No ge plays for pitsburgh which canadas best player Crosby also plays for. No canadian based team has won the cup since
>1993

Who is the star of the team, for jersey purposes?

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

Pekka rinne

>cheering for the eternal paper tiger

Cool. He looks like a nice guy.

Nashville doesn't have one guy that stands about the others. It used to be Weber but he got traded.

>tfw boycotting Steelers so you have to watch penguins

Here are the top five players in the league

Tier 1
>Sidney Crosby - Pittsburgh - Canadian
>Connor McDavid - Edmonton - Canadian
>Erik Karlsson - Ottawa - Swedish

Tier 2
>Patrick Kane - Chicago - American
>Evgeni Malkin - Pittsburgh - Russian

>Stop watching the shitty Jets
>So I can watch the equally shitty Devils
It just never gets better. Are the Yanks still good. Haven't watched a game all summer

More like the Stealers

>>Connor McDavid - Edmonton - Canadian

>mcbroken above malkin
rake yourself

lundy """"""""deserves"""""""" a ring
>rags

>malcuck
>good

lmao

>losing to Punished Karlsson and the snes

I already was

Malkin only turns into a top tier player when Crosby is dead

They'll be in the wildcard and if they win that they could potentially make a good run. They have to get very lucky though.

If you're still here the closest team is the Canucks, though I have family that roots for the Flame. So I'll most likely go that route. How fucked?

You are so attractive, clutching to your weak sexual identity

"Cool. He looks like me."

Thank you, this is helpful

I've been wanting to get into hockey because there's nothing else to watch between NFL and MLB season. I never had cable until 3 years ago so the games never got to me until playoff season. The teams I get on TV are Rangers, Devils and Islanders. Which one should I watch bros?

the thing that makes mcdavid so fun and interesting is the fact that SO many people hate him and act as if he's the most detestable faggot to ever set blade upon ice
despite this, he seems to be a genuinely kind person off the ice and his skill cannot be denied, even if he does play like somewhat of a shitlord
either way, kid's gettin paid
the only real question is, why the FUCK do slant-eyes like him so much?????????

Would still like to know "Bill's" last name\

I am surprised to hear this, not being into hockey up to now I just assumed Canucks dominated due to being from a cold climate etc. Do all the good Canadians just join American teams?

D E V I L S
Nico is /ourguy/

Bill "The Autistic Thrill" Kessel

his name is Phil Kessel

>Looks like a fat shit, but despite that is actually very good and a very fast skater

>World class hot-dog eater

>Shit all over the toronto sports media

The Penguins don't deserve this man

He's nowhere near as hated as Crosby was when he came into the league.

That's because Crosby is actually an unlikable cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eYeH5QNvvU

Nice Crosby dub btw

Why do people hate Connor McDavid if it's not his personality? Is it a jealousy thing?

Crosby is still a bitch

He's a robot.

Overexposure and the fact that the Oilers won the first overall pick 4 times in 6 years and almost had a 5th in 2016

Bing search confirms "Phil", but twice now I have seen "Bill"...

Bill is what the cool kids call him

>that look on his face when he realized he had to play for the oilers

his legal name is Phil, but he will surely go down in history as Bill
also, he ate hot dogs out of the stanley cup, i'll find the pic

That is some next level autism. But still much more charming than the ape-like felons I'm used to in handegg

Bill "All-Beef-Fill" Kessel

you can be good at football just by being a natural athlete at 18

hockey players grow up mostly playing hockey and being around other players, they're often kind of wierd when they're young

Wait until you see the Finns

>being this triggered over protests you let SJWs cuck you out your sport
>implying SJWs wont come for slapstick and boreball next
>giving liberals an inch when you know they will take a mile

Its not if its when, enjoy the league now cause it will be infested once the ratings start rising cause of the NFLexodus

this thread just became in SERIOUS DANGER of becoming a Pulju thread

All hockey threads are

I just bought Predators merch, I'm going all in and I'm going to push my peers to do the same.

That makes sense. Definitely doesn't seem like something you can just step into as an athlete, got to learn how to get around on the ice.

You guys have my interest with this dude, I'll check him out.

>kneeling is enough to scare away wypipo from things they have enjoyed for years

Wait til you see what we have planned for the rest of your """sports"""

Hockey playing blacks are house niggas. They know the score and the ones that step out of line are controlled by their peers

>tfw they're right
>tfw racism is even MORE american than baseball
i don't even hate boston for the nigger incident
i don't even dislike them

I'm curious about this. I kind of watched the NFL over the years though am a bigger baseball fan. If there is an actual mass exodus of the NFL beyond a few games or even a season or two. How well do you really think ex-NFL fans will deal with having as many games as Hokey has? Will they even watch a quarter of their new team?

It's not about being scared, it's just disrespectful. When I was enlisted I would've died to protect the national colors from an enemy. If entire teams won't show the respect to our country to so much as stand up for the anthem then I no longer have any interest in the NFL. If another football league comes along I'll give them a chance.

you realize at the end of the day driving "wypipo" only hurts yourselves

>actually unironically believing this
>being this brainwashed

cant wait to see the look on your faces when they come en masse demanding for more """representation""" and the NHL caves lol

so instead of actively voicing your distaste for things like the protesters are you turn tail like a bitch and look for another safe space. got it

protesters - 1
OP - 0

There was 1 non-white player in the top 50 scorers last season and he was an arab.

I'm gonna do my best to summarize each Canadian team since 1993.

>Calgary Flames
Pretty garbage until 2004 where they lose in the finals to Tampa. Lose in the first round for a couple of years and be garbage after that. Now they are a playoff fringe team and will likely move to Seattle because of stadium reasons.

>Edmonton Oilers
Playoff fodder in the late 90's and early 2000's with a few first round upsets of great teams. Meme run to the finals in 2006. Complete incompetency from 2007-2015 until they fluke their way into getting McDavid. Now expected to compete for Cups.

>Montreal Canadiens
Constantly fluctuating between playoff team and missing the playoffs since winning the cup in 1993. Their entire team is their goaltender Carey Price. Management has no idea what the fuck their doing.

>Ottawa Senators
Garbage until the late 90's. One of the league's elite teams from the late 90's to late 2000's but fail to win the Cup because they are choking dogs. Made the finals in 2007 but ran into Anaheim who were one of the best teams this millennium. Have pretty much been mediocre since then. Their entire team is Erik Karlsson but they have some promising prospects.

>Quebec City Nordiques
Move to Colorado in 1996 and they win the Cup their first season there.

>Toronto Maple Leafs
Constantly fail in the playoffs until 2005. Complete irrelevancy until last year. Now they have one of the more promising futures and the sports media won't fucking shut up about it.

>Vancouver Canucks
Lose to New York in 1994 and burn their city down. Garbage in the mid 90's. Playoff jobbers until 2010. Beat up on their shitty division for a few years. Lose in the finals in 2011 to Boston and burn their city down. Absolute fucking garbage since with no future in sight.

>Winnipeg Jets
Move to Phoenix in 1996. Atlanta moves to Winnipeg in 2011. Pretty much mediocre since then. Maybe has a promising future? It's Winnipeg so probably not.

>drank too much es

>byfuglien threw kane's tracksuit into the shower

Time will tell, but I know I'm not the only one who is viewing today as a watershed. There was a time when the MLB seemed to be an immortal institution, I know they're still around but baseball is nothing like it was. The NFL is now on its way to joining the MLB. It was very smart for the Penguins to release that statement today, this could be the NHL's big chance.

>he thinks keeping hockey white is not an integral and long-term part of the ongoing race war's success into the foreseeable future
>he thinks ALL sports together, as one unit, are not at the forefront of the globalist movement sedate the current generation of whites into becoming complacent and accepting race mixing in the generations beyond their deaths
you are embarrassing you'reself, user
please, get just a LITTLE BIT woke, and then come back and try again
better luck next time

npr.org/2015/04/13/399292644/nhl-aims-to-include-more-minority-players-to-expand-fan-base

you were saying?

>being this paranoid

Blacks would have to get good at hockey first

Take the cricket pill, kid

>Q4 2017
>he posts an early 2015 article

Of course I actively voice my distaste for the protesters, but I am also not going to keep giving them money in the form of ratings, merch, going to games etc. They are free to be anti-American millionaires but they'll do it without my help.

Canada bro this is above and beyond, thank you. Saved in a text file for reference.

nhl.com/community/hockey-is-for-everyone

again, you were saying? its only a matter of time. NHL just isnt popular enough for people to care about. this NFL shit will make it important enough to SJW's

I understand why you would say this, but as has been pointed out, you need a large number of excellent black hockey players before hockey can be overrun by black players. Honestly I don't see it happening.

I hope so, I have caught Hockey games at bars and even seen a few aaa games. Sadly just never had cable so I couldn't watch much. Plus it's not huge in WA or OR which are the two states I have lived in the most. That said, that shit is huge in Boston, I was able to see a lot more of the game everywhere. Which makes me think if I should go Bruins or go Flames like my Father in law likes and use it bond. Plus Matthew Tkachuk is fun to watch fight and play.

lol if you cant see how the Pengiuins fucked the NHL today then your not watching. the fire is lit. someone just needs to fan the flames

Explain to me how the Penguins fucked the NHL today

He can't explain it to you because he's a single digit IQ shitposter

Go on twitter and look up what they said.

it's a Sup Forums baits Sup Forums episode..

The Pittsburgh Penguins respect the institution of the Office of the President, and the long tradition of championship teams visiting the White House. We attended White House ceremonies after previous championships - touring the historic building and visiting briefly with Presidents George H.W. Bush and Barack Obama - and have accepted an invitation to attend again this year.

Any agreement or disagreement with a president's politics, policies or agenda can be expressed in other ways. However, we very much respect the rights of other individuals and groups to express themselves as they see fit.