I can't wait till we hunt wh*tes

I can't wait till we hunt wh*tes.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/02/540948943/pence-talks-up-nato-on-visit-to-russias-front-yard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the NATO butthurt.

Why are you allied with whitey then?

you know this was a one off sucky sucky putin gave to chinese so they would even show up for the "grandiose" naval parade russia held where lumps of rusting shit was shown to the unknowing russian anons as "our mighty navy ready to rek" right?

you do know this right? nah, i guess you don't lmao

npr.org/2017/08/02/540948943/pence-talks-up-nato-on-visit-to-russias-front-yard

:)

Related somehow?

Russia is a buffer for china against the wh*tes. Soon when china has 13 nuclear carriers putin will just give yellows a call and we will destroy all of wh*tey's navies.

the problem is Changs in western countries is that they hold stronger allegiances to China than the country they reside in.

even 1st or 2nd generating chinks care more about their ancestral shithole their families feld then country they came to for safety/ prosperity.

the eternal chang is blindly & ferociously patriotic. and will always subvert the wealth of any nation for themselves and their homeland secondarily. they cannot be trusted in a war.

it's likely a response to these drills, even if indirectly

You're trying to have Georgia anyway and that's nothing new

Wut? I asked you why China was allied with Russia (Whitey) When "you" have to hunt whites

When will chinese take revenge of opium wars

Russian aren't wh*te they are slav that a whole different race you bigot.

>Canadian flag
>chink posting
Every. Single. Time

This is funny because when i did tourism in Canada there was MUCH less chinks than i expected. Much more blacks and arabs though it felt like i was back in France lol. I guess all those chinks just stay in their rooms and shitpost on the internet all day.

I seriously doubt it, leafgoy

right now chinks are prepping to frag poo-in-loos and they'll need all their armada within street shitting distance

>Russia (Whitey)

Russians are Chinese.

We're a migratory species; most of us fly back to China in autumn and let these impoverished cave beasts hide indoors to survive the brutal winter.

Chinese have 2.4 million people in their army and can afford to fight a couple fronts if they so chose.

That ship looks like it's made of cardboard. It fucking looks so cheap.

Every modern ship looks like that

Where are CHI and RU soldiers in this photo?

In ur mum's cunt.

It lookd the same as every modern ship

>we
Top Kek.

nah us asians in western countries are more hippies than anything else. our culture (buddhasim) always taught us peace instead of war. the people who want war are macho politicians and ignorant people, politics have nothing to do with us regular people. if there was a war between asia and west we would probably move to a neutral country