Get paid millions of dollars

>get paid millions of dollars
>spit in the face of hillbillies who voted for trump
>spit in the face of people who are dumb enough to get tricked in joining the military
>fuck white women with BBC

Are nfl players the most Alfa humans alive?

>bite the old angry white dude hand who feed them
they are the most stupid and one dimensional guys ever

I guarantee 99% of the people mad about the kneeling will be following their team again by Thanksgiving

don't underestimate the old angry white dudes grudge, they managed to get Trump in office. they're gonna switch to more baseball and NHL
and for instance, NFL will lose the viewers that matter the most for its purse

based africans

They'll all be retired by the time the well runs dry if it ever does, maybe some 12 year old with dreams of playing football might end up making less in a decade because of this, but the average NFL player has a career length of a few years. The owners are the ones who are in a bad spot here because a sports team is about as non-liquid of an asset as you can own.

I know. But the CTE issue is not settled for them, right? Like it was for the guys before (the 1 billion agreement as far as I remember), and will probably be for the guys after them (cause NFL will cover its ass on the topic in the future). But these guys right now risk having nothing regarding the issue

>Depriving yourself of the sport you love because not everyone has the government's balls in their mouth like you do

Pretty gay desu

The owners can just fire all players and hire new ones.

You are underestimating the impact of the *kneel* on US conservative populace. Until then NFL was very politically neutral, but now it has made a statement: we let the players "disrespect" the anthem and there is nothing that we'll do
Old angry white dudes can endure a lot, relocations, expensive prices to go to stadium, commercials, poor refering, black men celebrations, commercials, but I believe this, THIS, this is the straw that break the camel's back

Fuck Drumpf supporters

They are inbred, uneducated and vote poorly according to their financial needs

If they were that allergic to money they wouldn't have been able to afford an NFL team in the first place. It'd be fun to watch fantasy football self destruct tho.

And that's pretty gay and cringe

With the cap going up the way it is, eventually some of these teams are going to start losing money. The Packers are the only team to release financials but they only made ~25M in profit. When the TV contracts get renegotiated in 2023, you might see teams start losing money. Not even just the protesting, lots of people forgoing cable too. The league is in for a rough few years.

NFL was bound to lose 200 millions before the *kneel*
Now that the *kneel* is there, conservatives will (lightly) boycott the NFL, but liberals will not watch it more to compensate (just support it on social medias)
What is really important to the NFL are the people who sit and watch the goddam commercials, so the games themselves
if you go to normiebook there are thousands of people upset about the *kneel*

The average Trump supporter is comfortably Middle to upper middle class?

buncha niggers misbehaving because they want to be special, tiny brained apes.. who gives a fuck

NFL has gambling legislation in its back pocket if it needs to go that route.

>I'm going to pretend minorities don't exist when it suits my statements

Billionaire owners and millionaire players unite to say Joe Sixpack is the real villain.

Nah because they still get cucked when they look at NBA players contracts

Go away pinko

Over 70 Percent Of NFL Players Are Black as compared to about 13% of the population, is there a hiring discrimination of other races in the NFL?

Don't the police let these players slide on all kinds of illegal shit? What are they so angry about?

because they are standing for the anthem doing their protest, instead of disrespecting the anthem while they protest.

why are nigger lovers so dumb?

f you actually believe that then you really need to evaluate where you get your information from. Most of the Trump supporters I personally know earn 6-7 figures per year, are college educated, and are fiercely patriotic. Many own and operate businesses, others are at VP and SVP level. I know many others are working class, blue collar, or less educated, but that makes them no less American, no less valid as voters and as consumers. To brushstroke over 60 million Americans as somehow less than you is the height of ignorance.

It's that exact same ignorance that is now in the process of bringing down the NFL.

*If, not f

just turns out that descendants of slaves are really, really, really good at a sport where you do nothing but follow someone else's directions to the letter.

Most people like watching something, doesn't really matter what it is. I can get into golf, soccer, hockey whatever if I play some myself and learn about the players. Why would I continue to support (with my money) a sport that is mostly black, criminal culture and now very clearly anti-american/white. I'll be happy if it fails, so i'll do what I can to make that happen

obligatory COLONIZED counter shitposting

>bringing an african into the european gene pool
there's nothing good about this. he should be hung as a traitor.

>get paid millions to chase a ball around
>cry like babies when the president calls you out

I'd love for you to try saying that out in public in person for others to hear and not anonymously online

NFL is making less money...they will properly see a cut in their salary soon.

wtf i hate black people now

>baseball
full of blacks/spics
>hockey
full of foreigners

hmmm....

sure, so long as i don't have to do it where my manager can hear me. name the place and i'll meet you there.

this pretty much.

they dont even have to stop watching football, they'll just watch college ball instead

>baseball
>full of blacks/spics

Slow down, Jaquane. The majority of players are white.

you realize that you can be pro-black and pro-white at the same time, right?

white insecurity is so hilarious

give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth

wouldn't our society be great if more people could do that?

>blacks
>people