Borussia Mönchengladbach : Hannover 96
Eintracht Frankfurt : VfB Stuttgart
FC Augsburg : Borussia Dortmund
VfL Wolfsburg : 1. FSV Mainz 05
Hamburger SV : Werder Bremen
SC Freiburg : 1899 Hoffenheim
Hertha BSC : Bayern München
1. FC Köln : RB Leipzig

According to goal.com, Eintracht is interested in goalkeeper Bill Hamid from D.C. United
>Bayern were interst in Leipzigs Naby Keita, but Liverpool offered bigger wages
Höwedes is ded again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xc7yDSLZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there one buli club out there that has a non cringeworthy twitter account?

>autosage is back
well done you mongs

Bayern, Leverkusen and Gladbach are in a league of their own to be honest. Köln quite bad too.

Thanks to the cumsack who reported posts yesterday. I just want to let you know that it's your fault, and only yours, that we're now back on autosage.

I hope you die of ass cancer.

why does every 1st rate douchebag have those glasses?

This.

I wasn't here yesterday, but given that most of the posts were retarded shitposting about the election, you shouldn't be suprised that the mods decided to put /bundes/ back on autosage again.

>Victim blaming
ugh

neck yourself

seems like we aren't on autosage. I take everything back what I said except for

I wish

No. Mods don't care about or even visit bundes. They only delete posts if a special snowflake feels offended by a post and reports it. Then the mods also put bundes on auto because they don't want to deal with it any further.

no reports = no complains = no autosage = noone cares (outside of bundes)

I

there is some truth to it. But still, I don't think that >we shouldn't complain getting autosaged when on a matchday most of the posts have nothing to do with football.

Holbæk - Randers in the next round of Danske Pokkal. I actually think we have a shot.

Also, Klassikeren was drawn.

I still don't get how they can be so meh, while having easily the strongest squad of their qualifying group.

Lost 1-0 at home to Montenegro and drew 0-0 away against Romania.
Our players suddenly started scoring our last two games, but Dolberg and Jorgensen are the only Danish forwards who actually score any significant amount of goals and both are in a league that's generous to forwards.

>International break
ugh

>both are in a league that's generous to forwards.
in what way?

They play in the Eredivisie?
It would be a bit more impressive if they got 20 goals in the bigger lewgues.
Just saying, as decent as the squad looks, scoring goals has been the absolutely biggest problem over the past few qualifiers and even if Yussuf Poulsen is a good player, he just doesn't score a lot of goals and neither do Bendtner or Cornelius.

Eredivise typically has the most goals per game of any decent top-flight in Europe. Most teams know how to attack, but the typical /bundes/ hypercompact midfield centred pressingfest is foreign to them.

Okay that makes sense.
Poulssen is weird one. He has all the assets to be a top "goalmachine", but instead he's more of a ball playing centre forward. Not that I dislike his playing style, but I still can't wrap my head around his style of play.

He's more of a hybrid between a target man and what you'd typically call a Pressingzehner. With the ball he gives you that physicality and the presence inside the area and makes runs that open up spaces for Werner and the others. Against the ball he attacks the enemy buildup players and blocks passes into the centre. This forces the enemy buildup onto the flanks where it's easy to isolate the ball carrier.

Goooooood morning

This is the best player in Bundesliga.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8xc7yDSLZc

>Implying people in Germany/Austria can even see this video

>international break
i dont want to die yet

>not loving the international break
I don't get it. Exciting games all week.

FUCK BAVARIA AND FUCK BAVARIAN PEOPL

LORD

what do you want me to sniff on?

Its the fault of people like denmark constantly making shitty off-topic posts.

International football is fun when your respective NT plays enjoyable and competitive matches, otherwise it becomes either boring or miserable.

ist wichsen sünde?

>tfw krankgeschrieben until sunday and have to take antibiotika

ughhh but at least I can watch the cl now

Even as a german I don't really enjoy watching most of DIE MANNSCHAFT© games desu. Call it arrogance, but friendlies and qualifying matches seem pretty redundant to me.

if you had access to cannabis infused olive oil, would you drink it?

hallo und guten morgen!

not sure if that would help my case but yeah

yes hi

great

If I were German, the constant DIE MANNSCHAFT marketing bs would annoy me even more than the frequent fixtures. In a market that's already oversaturated with football, the NT just becomes a chore.

Another thing that's really starting to annoy me is how the ÖFB tries to jew the spectators with outrageous ticket prices. They demand more than 60€ for a decent seat in an ageing commiebowl, which would be understandable, if the NT played Brazil, but instead it will just get smashed by Serbia. No wonder that the stadium will largely be filled with Serbian expats that want to prematurely celebrate their qualification for the world cup.

Hmm cheapest tickets for the Romania game is €27.
Not too bad, but I still won't bother.
I guess my next two games will be Brondby against I forget and Holbæk - Randers.

Brondby - Randers it is, so two Randers games in a row.

Holbæk - Randers 24/10
Brondby - Randers 30/10

Holbæk will win this one will they not

The problem is that the Ernst-Happel-Stadion isn't even a dedicated football stadium and should have been decommissioned before the euros. I'm still salty that they didn't build the replacement in Vienna but in fucking Carinthia, where it's now used for the cup final and by a 3rd division amateur club.

I feel like Denmark was in the same situation as Austria for quite a few years basically until late last year.
Winning a few games in a row makes all the difference.
Our national team had to travel the province, playing in small stadiums in order to come close to having a full house.

>€27
>Denmark - Romania
>€27

It doesn't take much, win a few games, look competitive in the qualifiers and you can sell out a 50k seat stadium for meaningless friendlies against Liechtenstein. Then you cock up a qualification and everyone's gloomy and depressed and then you play in front of 15k. It's the constant black and white that annoys me. And all the fucking retards that watch 3 games a year and think they're fucking Pep Guardiola after watching the NT lose.

200 kroner

>Bayern were interst in Leipzigs Naby Keita, but Liverpool offered bigger wages
Why they are such misers? Are they really content with Javi Martinez and Boateng?

is this oc?

Lol, maybe if you're Dänisch.

Martinez and Boateng are way different (and also way better but that is irrelevant right now) players than Keita, though.

>kroner

no

This

your predictions for paris-bayern?

PSG wins 4:1

okay

Bayern win 3:2

hello i am here now

okay

hello konata, checked

hello? well its monday, nothing happens

TOMORROW though..................

ayyy i watch only buyern and borussia games and didn't know keita is actually a midfielder kek

rude

you're welcome, m8

Repeat of 1871

Have u ever noticed that, depending on you're perspective, the guy could be kicking with either his left or right foot?

thats his penis

That's a big dick

4u

i dont get it

Bayern = Prussia
Paris = Paris

>Bayern = Prussia
kys

The decisive battle of the war was fought in Sedan though. The whole war then turned into a big stalemate, in which the Germans besieged Paris but were unable to take it by force, while also fighting a protracted guerrilla war in the countryside.

h-hi!

>got my tickets against MongGladbach
#FILU

hello

Shut up nerd
Well bavaria is just a way better version of prussia so yeah it's a stretch

Laursen starting for PSV tonight.

Have you ever been to Germany?

>Well bavaria is just a way better version of prussia so yeah it's a stretch

I usually attribute your cretinous comments to your lack of formal education and inferior American mutt genes, but you really need to either stop posting, or read up on everything.

Ok Denmark, what is this? You either enter a championship playoff or you go the relegations one. Why can't you just have a normal league rules...

ditch Bayern and concentrate on Dortmund instead.

Reminder that Bayern betrayed Prussia and tried to sell Austria to the French.

ami go home.

leeewd

It's the same meme structure as in Belgium.
Good thing is there is only one team that goes directly down after the relegation playoff, while two other teams play against 2nd and 3rd in the 1st Division.

Yes
Julian pls

>implying any of the amerifats on here actually contribute something
>implying its not just lazy ass shitposting and tennis waifus

And the championship playoff is very simple. The teams keep their points and play each other home and away. No groups or knockout games, just a smaller league.

once this is answered, i stop shitposting on bundes

>American hiding his embarrassing lack of knowledge behind >I was only le shitposting guys lololololo trolled you all pretty well, huh???
What an embarrassment you are, holy shit!

Where to?
You're not welcome in Düsseldorf btw.

But why? Is it to prevent lolkobenhavnwins?