Americans burn NFL tickets, shirts and flags to protest kneeling

Americans burn NFL tickets, shirts and flags to protest kneeling

Look at those hillbillies haha always getting triggered. Then they have the balls to bitch about political correctness. They are the biggest snowflakes in the country

LOL RACISM LMAO XDDDD

>boycotts

And Chick-fil-a is bankrupt, right?

Bruh you gonna deny them 1st amendment right for protesting the protestors now?

Why are white folks so violent and individualistic? They could just give them away to someone who actually wants them, there was no need to burn them

the team refused to enter the field during the playing of our national anthem

so einfach ist das

Conservicucks lol

they're going to go to a landfill

no one wants used clothes

What's a matter black boi can't handle some of your own medicine?

>burning merch you paid too much for and will probably replace by paying too much again at some point in the future

Lol sure showed them

His generation was the first true consumer generation, that shit means nothing to him. He sucked up all that McCarthy propaganda too.

They can do what they want they paid for those jerseys they are burning lmao

>redditspacing
>muh racism lmao XDDD

Talking about the tickets

>being this triggered

t.macaco carioca

kaepernicks legacy.. killing the NFL. good job

Fucking trolled, libcuck

What league/sport will pray upon NFL carcass, those old angry white dudes?
I bet on NHL, it has enough violence to satisfy them, and somewhat baseball
Also the Peng are gonna go to the White House

no one wants those either

and its their money anyhow

It's still obsene

You can legally burn your own money but recording it and uploading it? That's just bullshit

football isn't about violence you eurocluck

If you really think this is gonna kill the NFL you are retarded, trump is already backing down hmm linking arms is ok lolol, and die hard fans don't really give a shit about this kneeling nonsense they just wanna watch football. If anything it will help us get rid of the filthy casuals

just wanting to watch football is the reason this distraction crap is pissing me off

lel
dumb hicks
They need to relax. They live a stressful life politicizing every little meaningless thing.

Of course the stooler fans are triggered haha

>Mike Tomlin ripped one of his players, an Afghan war veteran, for coming out of the locker room for the national anthem.

Guess the only freedom of speech you have in the NFL is to be forced to be involved in a protest you disagree with.

Fuck niggers, fuck the NFL, and fuck virtue signalling leftist faggots.

>snowflake yinzers burning their own property

doesn't surprise me

politicizing? is that not what the stupid football players are doing? can a fan not be annoyed with that? can he not express that dissatisfaction with the product that he pays for? I think he well can you cunt nugget

>lolol

Just ignore it, it's fucking football who cares by November trumptards are gonna be bitching about something else and everything will get back to normal

you have no standards

Cool argument

>the daily caller
Truely a reliable source of trusted journalism.
Try suicide before you respond with "MUH CNN U DUMB LIBKEK XDDD"

>arguing with reddittors

What does that even mean, I'm not trying to make everything I enjoy into some political dick measuring shit fest I just wanna watch football

Or you can watch the post game press conference where those exact words come out of mike Tomlins mouth you dumb nigger.

>implying Tomlin didn't say that in his press conference

reddit is truly dumb

All this mad faggots burning jerseys over dumb shit trump tweets about cause he is bored.
Pathetic

>heh I sure showed that drumpftard surely he will be persuaded to agree with me now!

Sorry we have money to burn in our country, maybe become a capitalist and make some

this debate, again, the result of a few hundred years of brainwashing and group pressure.

Patriotism and Nationalism at its finest.

Can Trump declare war on North Korea already so the Sup Forumstards get drafted and get mowed down on a Korean beach?

This is racist! Don't these white males know that opposing our comrades perpetuates a system of violence that oppresses women and POC?

Haha thinking I give a shit about changing anyone's mind about anything

Your country could use some of each. Perhaps you wouldn't have to constantly to be saved when you instantly surrender to any perceived threat?

hey man, don't kick small countries

For real this idiots got brainwashed by a literal retard, which is cool do whatever you want but now they bitch and moan more than the liberals

le ebin troll!

lolol!!!!

top kek!

We're Americans, it's what we do

>likes niggers
>doesn't think that he is brainwashed.

Are you ok? You aren't making much sense

>being this much of a faggot
That reddit-spacing is a forced meme that newfags use in a desperate attempt to look old. Actual reddit spacing would be spacing out your lines after each sentence

You think they're doing this because of Drumpf and not the hundreds of coons giving the finger to America all for the sake of a few dead thugs?

Proofread your posts.

Not all of them are doing it because of trump but the amount jumped up a significant amount after he made that tweet which just tempted more people who would've probably just ignored the kneeling shit before

Stop giving the right wing a bad name with your shit for brains racism. Go back to Sup Forums you stupid fucking idiot.

>poor, stupid, uneducated white trash trumpflakes getting triggered by:
>college educated, millionaire, alpha male, professional black men

What a time to be alive

Nah you dumb waste of space I like football and no one is gonna tell me I should feel bad for liking it because they are offended by demonstrations. I don't give a shit either way. You trumpies are becoming what you used to hate.

So Drumpf forced the Steelers to duck the anthem?

It's all about white vs black in the media, but I'm interested in where the other racial minorities stand on this issue in America?

What do Hispanics, Asians and Native Americans think about this, let their voices be heard!

Sup Forums is a board of peace. pls no bully

What's it like to be that insecure? It must suck a ton of dick.

He didnt force anyone to do anything, he just tempted more people to do the exact opposite of what he wanted because they don't like him

>implying you wouldn't be drafted too
You're not very smart are you?

I don't understand it myself, it just comes off as irrational.

I've always posted in a fashion that leaves a space between sentences, thoughts, or ideas. It's just always made posts easier to scan through in my opinion.

Essentially, post formatting is old as dirt. With how quick conversation takes place in threads on Sup Forums no one really wants to constantly look at large blocks of text with no points of reference.

most hispanics are turbo cucks who actually side with with people, remember they voted for trump

I wouldn't care either if the NFL hadn't been putting out a nearly unwatchable rigged product for the last decade.

Fair point, this made me smile

> 2017
> Playing your National anthem before each games
> Both teams are American

The National Anthem should only be played when your national teams plays another national team.

What is your obssession with the anthem?!

Most minorities don't care to be honest. Asians and Hispanics would likely side with whites over this because they both hate niggers and Native Americans could care less either way

Reddit spacing is just a stupid meme Sup Forums made up this year to make more people post huge paragraphs that are harder on the eye.

This would be a great opportunity for the IRS. Trump could have all the coaches, owners and participating players audited. That would be good for a chuckle.

Bye bye casual, time for NASCAR bitch boy.

I've heard the US army is paying the NFL for that actually

Gotta keep producing American soldiers who can die for the US Military industrial complex and Israel.

You have lost your stupid mind, like think for a second before you type stupid shit

How is it insecure to suggest a correlation between players kneeling and fans being upset.

Life is so great you get paid millions to workout all day and throw run and catch a ball for money while others toil for a living and you can't stand for a song.

Saved by a coalition of forces in WWII you mean?

How do you think WWII started? by using patriotism and nationalism to the extremes.
Nazi's used it to their advantage with little or no effort because people where so brainwashed lad.

There's a reason why Europeans are so anti-patriotism/nationalism you know.

It's hilarious watching the NFL crash and burn, can't wait until the only people are watching it are low life redditors and their pet niggers quit playing because their contracts get cut in half from lack of revenue.

What goes around comes around, what's good enough for your nigger President is good enough for my orange nigger President.

that's not why they're protesting nigger. It's never been about them, why do the people so triggered by this not understand that?

we have ever been patriotic since our nation's birth thank you

we are possessing of the responsibility that allows us to love our own nation above others

what is it the the cops who where paid to kill young black men to start a race war.

What are they protesting then?
>inb4 BLM
>inb4 criminal rights
>inb4 muh inequality

So finally, Argentina admits to not being white.

Why should black males have to fear for their lives every time they assault a police officer?

>2017
>wanting to be white

nothing shows how much you love your country by standing as opposed to kneeling during a song, the conservicuck triggered retards think you can't contribute to society unless you strictly adhere to what they """""expect"""""" patriotism to be like

I'm 30, and thus too old to be drafted

Europeans are the most obnoxiously patriotic people on Earth actually.

They aren't as much into symbolism like Americans, but they are convinced that they're the best at everything and the center of the world.
And once there is a little bit of racial diversity in their otherwise 90% white cities, they completely flip out and vote for far-right parties (examples: yesterday in Germany, although I agree that Muslims are a problem)

t. Latino student in Germany

Mad for no reason, triggered dummies

Chick fill a boycott didn't work because nobody actually knew it existed. Plus it was just a bunch of fags screaming

McCarthy was completely right about communist infiltrators in the US Govt. The only reason you don't hear about it is because marxist sympathizers run the media and education industries and changed narrative to suit their interests.

you're all literally just proving that you get triggered over something that doesn't affect you, you're idiotic special snowflakes just like the liberals you shit on, its pathetic and you make it embarrassing to be an american

if people can't express disgust at the players then why the fuck are you even here

I wonder why such SJW league can celebrate the veteran day.

>they completely flip out
>13%
wow

autism