It's impossible for me as a white father to close my eyes and imagine that I'm black...

>It's impossible for me as a white father to close my eyes and imagine that I'm black. To be a black father in America raising three children on top of everything else that I have to worry about. I always try to tell my sons to think about different perspectives through other people's shoes.

What did he mean by this?

>and by black, I mean poor

>salary 4m
>only 16m net worth
wtf

Howie bringing shame to his relatively redpilled alma matter

>be a black father in America
>raising three children

He's right. It's impossible to imagine this.

>trying to have empathy is shameful to Sup Forumsdumbs

>black father
>impossible to imagine

He's right

The time for empathy is long over. Empathy is what Caused these problems. I'm done being the only race that feels empathy.

I think the problems were caused by a lack of empathy by cops actually

I think you let the news convince you that cops have no empathy when that is factually wrong. The facts are that unjust cop killings happening are extremely rare.

Also, a white woman was killed by a Muslim cop for no reason in Minnesota so there's plenty of proof that it happens regardless of race.

>unjust
I've seen cop killings be justified to 'he thought his phone was a gun' so..

>I'm done being the only race that feels empahty

You mean the same race that enslaved an entire group of people and continues to bomb innocent civilians around the world. The one that committed numerous genocides. Yes, such an empathetic race indeed.

>implying every race hasn't had slaves
>implying almost every race hasn't committed genocides

Also the only race that ever fought and bled to free slaves of other races

and?
in a society with guns I guess cops should just let people ignore orders and whip things out of their pockets, waistbands and glove compartments and just what? hope it isnt a gun?

if you are too stupid to listen to a police order, and you get shot for it you 100% deserve it. I have dealt with police here, in USA and Canada and never had a problem and you know why? It's not because I'm a mountain jew and not black, its because I understand being cooperative means a 5 minute interaction with a cop instead of a coffin.

Drama queen liberals think racist white cops are switching their KKK hoods for a badge in the morning. You do realize whites get shot at a higher rate per capita by police right?

>you need to obey orders when you are doing nothing or else you deserve to get shot by a scared cop who isn't fit for the job
police state bootlicking cucks need to fuck off.

AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM I FREE TO GO

>being cooperative in a 5 minute interaction makes you a police-state loving boot licking cuck

Black Fathers can’t even imagine being a father.

I shouldn't need to forfeit my life because a power hungry cop was confused and thought I was walking to the store suspiciously

Yes, you do in fact need to comply with police. There are situations in life where you don't dictate the circumstances. Learning to accept this part of growing up.

You shouldn't need to because you don't need to you hyperbolic moran

You want police to break the law and stop law abiding citizens without cause. Literal cucks.

Is that Rooney?

very VERY sexy feet!!

>without cause
Stop drinking the purple koolaid lad

No, he was talking about whites which you seem to have mixed up with Jews.

Arabs?