I need a new league to watch and I've chosen based Romania as a thank you for all the beautiful...

I need a new league to watch and I've chosen based Romania as a thank you for all the beautiful, young prostitutes you've sent to my country over the past couple years. Beforehand it was quite difficult to find reasonably priced schoolage girls but now there are loads all for only around £50/£60 per half hour.

Anyway, I digress. I see there is a big game tonight between Astra and FC Cluj. One of these will be my team but who should I support and who will win?

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XleWhCZ5JE4
youtube.com/watch?v=gsyU279tcKo
youtube.com/watch?v=ho7DIRAgA_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer indian girls from the UK tbqhf

Thanks in advance.

Fill your boots,Tobias.

No, watch ours. Sporting-Porto for the 1st place next week.

Romanians are universally shitty whores

South Americans >>>>>> Eastern Euros

I will consider it but tonight I will be watching Astra - Cluj.

Please help Romanians, I only have 12 more minutes to decide.

Give the prostitue a ring and ask who you should support la. Leave a consultation fee though.

They are all currently with fellow punters.

Holy fucking shit, lad. Yesterday you missed the Bucharest derby. It was an amazing game, both teams attacked a lot , nice build ups lots of chances but still ended up 1-0 for Steaua after missing a benulty.

You should support based Football Club FCSB (ex-Steaua Bucharest) if you like to see your team win titles. CFR Cluj just has a good season so far, I'm not saying they're shit but it's a good team if you want to bandwagon.

Astra on the other hand have Balaure which is on fire and will be probably go to FCSB as they buy every single good player. Just choose a team and enjoy.

>talking about shitty whores
>tf
>tp
Oh and : Your mom.

PLS WATCH OUR LEAGUE
youtube.com/watch?v=XleWhCZ5JE4

Have you made good on my terms, PotugalBro? Did they buy any Mexikeks?

Okay, I'm gonna pick Cluj but if the get pumped I'll switch to FCSB because it sounds Russian and I love Hagi.

Astra are the good guys tonight

Too late :(

Viva le Cluj!

don't worry you can switch sides once astra will come back

From my experience off fucking Romainian Hookers I can say they are a hit and miss. Some are lazy as fuxk and just lay there till you nut, other are really in to it and play with you if you start getting verbal like calling them a little bitch

Definitely sticking with Cluj after finding out based Dan Petrescu is the coach.

Hagi is actually the head coach of FC Viitorul now. He doesn't really care about the team. He said that FC Viitorul is a team that develops young players to sell them.

Also we have nice grime combined with romanian folklore : youtube.com/watch?v=gsyU279tcKo

Astra is having a sub-par game tonight. I don't think they will comeback.

romanian whores are the worst, stick to polish and hungarians lad

There are no Polish or Hungarians young enough in my city.

I've shagged a few Romanian prostitutes. Yeah some of them are hot but most of them have absolutely no interest whatsoever in what they're doing, they don't wash properly, and they're the biggest clockwatchers going.

Sounds like you're just a bad lay with a TWC.

The Romani always go wild.

so many ppl paying for sex.

ples watch our legue
j-j-just look at this blooter

the world's oldest profession, my man

2-0. It's over.

no shame

no

youtube.com/watch?v=ho7DIRAgA_o

>tfw the Romanian team you chose has a goal celebration song that sounds like Rocky IV

So fucking based!

Well, I'm glad you like that shit.

Hard fought victory for this years champions.

COME ON YOU CLUJ!

>Sporting
>first place

>FC Cluj
CFR stands for Romanian Railways (Căile Ferate Române).

Why not polish ekstraklasa? We have literally Leicester happening right now. Gornik Zabrze is going for the title and even refs can't stop them.

>Sporting
>first place by May
fixed it for you

I will watch Sporting and Porto.

do NOT watch Serie A or i will get really mad