What exactly are these players protesting? Newsflash the police kill people of all races...

What exactly are these players protesting? Newsflash the police kill people of all races. Newsflash last year according to the Washington Post’s tally, just 16 unarmed black men, out of a population of more than 20 million, were killed by the police. They literally have a higher chance of being hit by lightning.

They should look into what's wrong with their own race first.

Americans are retarded, they ignore facts because is racist. Worse than yuropeons at this point.

stop sending rapists and drug dealers across the border and trump will no longer be necessary.

I recall some sort of claim that they wanted to start a "national dialogue". Well, they've got america's attention. Lets see what they do with it.

I don't think Captain Tsupocho there has much to say about it. Besides. His country is loaded with guatemallans who sneak across the border, steal jobs from honest hardworking mexicans, and can't speak spanish correctly.

>whites kill 12 whites for every one black they kill
>blacks kill 5 blacks for every one white they kill
Whoever made this doesn't know how to do statistics if they're implying blacks kill each other more. I guess it can be Sup Forums ammo either way though, so go ahead and edit it to fit the white genocide narrative if you want your bar graph to at least be consistent with the implications it presents.

>just 16
What if the police shot your parents? That's "just 2"

I suppose all those white people who had family killed by blacks should feel a certain way about blacks in general then huh

Not for any actual cause. Just because Trump aka Literally Hitler said something that hurt their feelings

t. lives in belair

This...

They've been led down the road of identity politics and Marxism. At this point there's no stopping them.

yer mum

this is the truth, they are protesting democracy

>national dialog

about what?
what is there to discuss?
blacks need to stop commiting crimes and being menaces to society. there's nothing to talk about.

They're fucking retards.

Because it's the current year and PoC still can't legally kill cops.

I fukkin hate cops. kill em all

Kind of a shme if pac 12 arizona benched qb becomes nexy mlk

>Sup Forums - sports

JUST cuck my shit up desu senpai.

Hunting is traditionally called a sport.