Ham Margera

Ham Margera

Punished Bam

Bam Largera

>I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to.

what did he mean by this?

>tfw you could never go to your best friend's funeral bc you ate the body

>my good friend died and i'll never recover

>I wanna titty fuck my ass cheeks.
What did he mean by this

JUST

Phil Margera.

Bam Margerine

DO YOU HERE THE CALL OF THE WASTED AND WOUNDED

>tfw your best friend hits the 37th branch of a tree with their car

How old is he now?

I predict he'll be dead before 50.

Ham Burgera

>Bam... had a hard life

Bam Margera during his Fat Lard Era

underrated

when this guys is raising your kids
>pic related

>they call me Earth rocker

>ywn chit chat with nobodies ( ._.)

>muh best friend died
>pity meeeee

Seriously his friend died 6 fucking years ago. He's just an addict who is using Dunn's death as an excuse to do drugs.

Bam "Super Slam" Margera

Recent picture of Bam

Is it any surprise? Bam is such a fucking mess. The only thing keeping him together was Knoxville and friends.

bam and opie posters are such cringey redditors they make me want to support bam and opie

WASTED AND WOUNDED

Bam "just one more gram" Margera.

sirius 206 xm 103 nigga

>T. opie and anthony redditor
>dead show faggot

This. My best friend died a few years ago at the age of 17 from cancer, through no fault of his own. It fucked me up bad for like 6 months until I started pulling myself together and got my life going again. Bam's best friend died in his mid-30s by being a fucking idiot and drunk driving. Bam is a grown ass man, I totally feel that it sucks to see your best buddy die but you can only use that shit as an excuse to be a fuckup for so long.

It's been 5 and a half years since Dunn died, nobody gives a fuck about Bam's shitty excuses anymore.

men turn into their dads lads

god damn 5 years? what have I dunn with my life

I never understood why Tony got so triggered by seeing pic related or that singing fish toy that reminded him of Big Pussy

Then I actually lost someone and I cannot even think about the situation or I get sad. And I do not want to be sad. Better to just not think about anything even related to the incident

People deal with loss in weird ways, user

Bam got the last laugh though, Opie's daughter turned out a downie

>knowing bam/opie meme
>calling redditor faggot
Did they ban you salty nigger?

Hes just milking it for all its worth to stay famous. He knows hes a has been. Jackass is over and mtv doesnt want anythig else to do with an old fat man on a skateboard that smacks people.

i thought it was paternal fetal alcohol syndrome?

>78520811
bam and opie posters are one in the same, they sperg out here bout once a week.

I would never post in those unfunny autistic shitholes, i bet you post in the o&a subreddit daily talking about Opie. At least here the autists are genuinely funny and somewhat self aware.

you only hate everyone when you hate yourself

Because they look at you and judge you and you feel like shit.

speaking from experience desu

i bet youve tasted your own semen

Was that actually legit?

What will he do next?

>Listen to cast commentary for the first movie when it comes out
>Johnny makes a joke saying that bam is well on his way to looking like phil and everyone in the cast has bets on when he'll be just as fat and look like phil
>He actually looks like Phil now
>Meanwhile Steve-o looks the most healthy out of all of them

The fuck is my skatepark?

>he deflects obsessing over Opie, something only a jilted lover would do. He feminizes Opie, calling him 'tits' and dreaming of making love to the blond man. He obsessively posts on a faggot forum about the dead shows discussing Jim and Ant banging transexuals while wishing maybe Opie would just give him a little love

the only way you would know any of that would be if you were posting there yourself.

unlike your sperg-tier edgelord ass, i will gladly admit that i still love a dead show. Wackbag et al; are dead and the only remaining active internet commentary is on the cancerous reddit internet tumor. so the fuck what? you and your reacharound buddies sit and post minute to minute about movies and shows from 10 to 50 years ago and yet I'm a faggot cuz i still enjoy a show i invested 20 years of my life listening to. ya got me bro.

looks like my only noble recourse is to go kill myself cuz you really gave me the business, didnt ya? Your mom's box.

holy shit he's becoming his dad

>tfw same age as Bam
>tfw fat, but no burnout tattoos, nose ring and dead eyes
>tfw mmmk