X-Files

How would you convince her that aliens are real Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hM3MmMHQ7l8?t=5
catholic.com/qa/whats-the-catholic-position-on-the-existence-of-extra-terrestrial-life
uscatholic.org/church/contemporary-issues/2012/04/do-catholics-believe-life-other-planets
christianpost.com/news/vatican-astronomer-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-but-will-not-prove-or-disprove-god-126813/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have Alf rape her.

by fukn one

this

I'll find a way ;^)

>it's a Mulder straight up says she's being ridiculous and reminds her that he's right 99% of the time episode

>scully, you were abducted last week for the fifteenth time! how can you still not believe!
>i don't know mulder, i'm still doubting
how did such a drooling retard even managed to finish medschool? holy shit

>it's a Darin Morgan kino episode

I can only remember a single episode where Scully was right and Mulder was wrong

The one where she has to save the kid with the hands that bleed like Jesus from some demon guy

Tell her they are in the bible

90s scully is toppest of top tier waifus

I really wish Scully was right more often and that some of the time there was no supernatural or extraterrestrial stuff. Imagine if sometimes the unusually events were actually a conspiracy pulled off by crazy people to promote mass hysteria or otherwise profit from the chaos.

Also, it was be nice if minor characters did the autopsies and stuff so Scully could actually do something useful besides confirm that Mulder was right about something being up with the victim's body

I was so sure that picture was shopped
she's so amazing, what kind of woman would stick a banana up their nose for a picture, I never even considered putting a banana up my nose like that

also she got reeeal good with age
I actually might have to rewatch hannibal with this banana picture in mind

She has a strong sense of humor, she probably did it "for the lulz".

wouldn't work

I can see why they didnt do more mundane episodes, because its a paranormal show, by definition it kind of has to have it be that.

The only non paranormal episode I can recall is the one with the death fetishist, and even then its implied he is a demon or something

Scully should have been right more though, maybe have her the expert in mystical entities and religious shit a few seasons in, you know, when she should have not been a skeptic anymore

now to the other hole, scully

Scully pretended that she didn't believe aliens were really because she actually was an alien spy and she was trying to keep the humans in the dark

i'd write "the truth is out there" with sticky plastic jewels I glue to my penis in Braille.

Then slowly repeat it to her until she understand.

This. I was watching a Season 8 episode the other day, and she said something to imply aliens 'might' exist. Season 8! After both she and Mulder had been abducted, after she'd literally wandered around inside a shaceship, and after she'd gotten pregnant having been told she'd been given a hysterectomy.

The X-Files really went downhill. By Season 7, I was only watching Mytharc episodes, and I only watched the first and last episodes of Season 9.

Season 10 is trash, but at the very least Scully is on 100% board with ayyliens in it. About fucking time

Gov'ment did it.

>scully is a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal
>mulder is a believer

>scully is highly religious
>mulder is skeptical of religion

Always seemed weird to me. I feel like mulder shouldve been the religious one.

Doesn't the whole alien life thing disprove the existence of God? At least the Judeo-Christian one

>God exists
>aliens don't exist

The episode with Rhys Darby was funny as fuck. Killer concept executed brilliantly.

The final 30 seconds of the last episode were cool as fuck, wanna see where they go next.

how

fpbp

Give her an anal probe

same here user.
Is the next season going to happen?

You don't. Scully is illogical, which is funny because everyone thinks it's Mulder. That nigga already knows the truth and all he wants to do is help spread it. Scully is constantly fighting the truth even when it's obvious, like that one time God spoke to her or some shit and she tried rationalizing it.

Mulder's problem is that he's too extreme and comes off as crazy. Scully gives him credibility because she explains all his shit through science, even though in the end her science doesn't matter when the world is different than how it's written.

>fpbp
stop

/r/ing that anal gif

search scully eyes on google. this one might be my fave

or maybe this one

>ywn a cute Irish gf

kill me now

with muh dick

kek

except she was right. it was just the government the whole time, aliens were real but all of the experiences they had were fake.

Where are you getting this from?

Breasts..

or legs?

oh god legs
maybe even feet?

I wouldn't, because there are none.

youtu.be/hM3MmMHQ7l8?t=5 This is the first thing that springs to mind, might be very likely the only one.

Is this what happens in 50 Shades Of Grey? Why did people say it was shit then?

Context?

a fantasy a lizard man had

what ep is this from?

you dont know about wikifeet do you?

Kek scully a cute

Fisting her ass.

Funny story about that.

catholic.com/qa/whats-the-catholic-position-on-the-existence-of-extra-terrestrial-life

uscatholic.org/church/contemporary-issues/2012/04/do-catholics-believe-life-other-planets

christianpost.com/news/vatican-astronomer-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-but-will-not-prove-or-disprove-god-126813/

Turns out, the Catholic Church at least, doesn't really care if there are aliens or not. Basic idea is that if there are aliens, then God made them along with us since he made the universe. After all angels and demons are basically like aliens since they also aren't from Earth either. Same way how the modern Church is ok with evolution and the universe being billions of years old and not made in 6 days. Because God is God and what are to say how He does things.

Just show her THIS !!!

I need to see her in a bra more. The time before that was in the pilot of the show.

GREYED