MY HEADPHONE EAR PADS HURT MY FUCKING EARS AAAAAAHHHH

MY HEADPHONE EAR PADS HURT MY FUCKING EARS AAAAAAHHHH

i hate to sound all first generation wii but why don't you take a break then?

Why did you buy them in the first place?

they hurt in like 30 minutes, I need to use the computer for 5 hours at a time or else my add will flare up and eat me from the inside

how was I to know my ears are pussies who can't handle any headphones

That's why you try them at the store. Goget some Sony MDR XB700

I've had this issue with all the headphones I like. At this point I've just accepted the necessity for breaks. Fuck my shitty ears.

god damn, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just want to work on projects and listen to music on some decent cans and not my earbuds.

I bought them online, Sony MDR 7506. I usually stuck with buds to avoid headphone hair, and I wasn't so into sound quality at the time. I didn't expect my wimp ass ears to get so agitated.

Sweet jebus of Alabama.what did you expect? They look uncomfy.

go get a pair of HD280 pros then

Iktf OP. For me, it's because of my El Goblino ears so I've just accepted my fate.

I didn't know any better.

this only applies to the headphone bands, what are some headphones with a comfy head band?

do you have like huuuge fucking ears or what, because I have the same and have no problems with pain. Like, compared to grados those are the most comfy things on the planet

I don't think my ears are particularly big.

did you buy them recently? I mean your ears should get used to it anyway, just brave it

I bought 'em like a year ago now. I wanted to make this thread to vent, and see if there were and kindred souls who bear my burden.

newfag

You just have fucking elephant ears. I use the same Sony MDRs in the studio every damn day and they're comfy as fuck. They fit pretty loosely too, so I'm not sure how they could possibly be hurting you unless, like I said before, you just have enormous ears and are trying to stuff the entire things into the cups.

listen to Only Shallow max volume with noise cancelling earbuds, stop afterwards and your ears will vibrate for days

post pic