cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-conservative-leadership-race-1.3939876
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo
youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno
youtube.com/watch?v=TzYAg14GCxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canadians aren't as stupid as americans

>we will have 2 conservative reality tv business men in charge of north america

based

uh he's a cunt, and he's running for the leadership position in the conservative party that has been vacant since harper left.

But like I said he's a cunt, Canadians will never elect him, and the conservatives would be retarded to choose him.

He's a sleazy scumbag who cares only about money. I don't want him as my PM. Still better than Justin though.

>”There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year after the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh."

to be honest, he is the best shark
you guys lost, get over it. Trump is going to be the best thing to happen to the country in decades. Thank god that he won and we aren't going to nuclear war with Russia. Notice how they banked everything on it and still are pushing for it. Consider you are wrong.
based indeed. his interviews give me hope.

He's a crypto-jew who will suck up to the minorities as much as Harper did.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsSc4FE22Q

he seems like a really sane and normal guy. Can anyone find any faults in this talk? He's totally grounded.

>says the increasingly nervous man for the first time

hahaha it's going to happen again prepare your anuses leafs

Fuck yes trump set a precedent as a president

When the shark enters the water the globalist bottom feeders will hurriedly swim away.

He's an idiot, he's barely lived in Canada for the last 20+ years, his opposition won't be as hated as Clinton was. Canadians have no need to elect a loud mouthed retard just for shits and giggles.

There are more conservative and nationalist candidates to elect to the leadership.
O'Leary is a globalist and probably in favour of open borders if it serves his needs.

I see some ad hominems there but I actually asked if he says anything in that policy talk that is wrong or disagreeable.

Trump comes off as charismatic. O' Leary comes off as an asshole who talks down to you. he won't get elected.

Well that's funny because you posted a 15 minute long video less than 10 minutes after this thread was made, so I don't think you've actually watched it either.

And I'd have to be brain dead to watch Oleary speak for 15 minutes.

It's 2017.

Holy shit its real

cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-conservative-leadership-race-1.3939876

Based Mr Wonderful is gonna royalty deal your country to glory.

DUDE

>Leafs
I'm Out

Mr Wonderful and The Donald running North America lmao

>A blatant jew shill and putin cocksucker is the best thing to ever happen to this country

There is a dispensary near me that sells to anyone

I hate it

I'll be saying it won't happen

but that's like saying pigs won't fly when we just saw one fly into the white house

If it's the end of the world at least he's a better businessman than trump? He regularly comments on news and finance headlines on CBC and he's at least competent? He's a monster but he has an IQ

>Donald Trump
>Conservative

WEW

>wants to be a leader
>is actually a follower
lmao

>Talking shit about your God-Emperor

They're both assholes, but one sounds like an undergrad in a frat and the other sounds like a smug technocrat.

He probably watched it before retard

>And I'd have to be brain dead to watch Oleary speak for 15 minutes.

you're not as smart as you think you are that's for sure.

Fiscally conservative sure but these two don't give a fuck about social conservatism or whites for that matter.

SO DOWN TO EARTH

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo

You're either not Canadian or some shitfuck 20 year old who saw what happened in the US and thinks LOL BUCK THE SYSTEM despite having no idea what you are rebelling against.

>Canadians aren't as stupid as americans

No you're right, they're even stupider than that.

>"if you kill your enemies, they win"

That's not a real quote though and has never been verified.

Give 1 reason why Canada needs a person like Kevin O' Leary in charge. A Justin Trudeau meme is not a valid reason.

>Trump is going to be the best thing to happen to the country in decades.

HAHAHAHAHAHA The fucking delusion. Look you can be happy he got elected I don't really care but with that line you sound like the Obama retards in 2008. The country is in the best economic shape its ever been, the west in general, really. You can be a complete moron and make 60k a year in this country. The country is in the best shape it can possibly be at this point in time. It will either continue to grow at the current rate or get worse.

BECAUSE IT'S 2017!!!

>these projections and implications
>going off the rails into a tangent that has nothing to do with my post

are you proud of your ignorance user?

>If it's the end of the world at least he's a better businessman than trump? He regularly comments on news and finance headlines on CBC and he's at least competent? He's a monster but he has an IQ

Bernier is the only sane person to elect. We don't need a walking meme like Trudeau or another neo-con who stupidly invests everything into Alberta like Harper and we certainly don't need a smug arrogant jackass like O'Leary who is just copying Trump's success.

don't be such a cuck to this guy bro
i swear half of pol would actually suck trump's dick if he asked them

don't be a cuck

what's wrong with being a cuck, exactly?

The prairies are ready
youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno

He's half-lebanese.

The fact that Trump won after the Saudis/Gulf states put all their money in the Hillary basket while he kept fighting different Princes on twitter and Kev might become PM of Canada, we might be looking at the Age of Shiakino.

Amen brother I'am with her amirite?

Canada legalized face fucking your dog.

>burying the lede

/ourgay/ might run for California gov

Bernier will win, he'll be first choice for all of Quebec, the only person who will loses from this is Scheer and ,fingers crossed, Leitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzYAg14GCxM

me too nigga. Toronto?

Eh. I've heard him in a few radio interviews and his approach is too "I'M ACTING!" to get him very far. Maybe I'm wrong.

Richmond Hill

>hurr durr if you're not for trump you're pro hillary

kys

>The country is in the best economic shape its ever been
We aren't great depression levels or anything, even in the Rust Belt, but that's a pretty retarded thing to say.

No, it was always legal and nobody noticed until 2016.

He can't speak French.

He can't be the PM.

>implying he'd even need to ask for me to go to town
Fucking heathen

What's his political experience?

It's humiliating to your gender

You're thinking of coach of the Habs, not PM

BASED THEIL

SAVE US REPUBS IN CALI