It'll be a flop like the original except this time the movie itself won't be good

It'll be a flop like the original except this time the movie itself won't be good

cool I can't wait to watch harrison ford sigh and sleep his way through another movie

So, he's not a Replicant after all?

decker is a replicant

>Decker

Was Harrison Ford really so lazy that he wouldn't change out of the fruit of the loom shirt he woke up in for filming.

>blade runner
>good

fuck mate

Part time

>It's a Blade Runner, right?

Why does Harrison ford look like he hates every movie he's ever been in?

I trust Villeneuve but I don't trust Goose or Ford. How do I feel about this movie?

underrated post.

PART TIME

the absolute state of the movies

Blade Runner 2 won't be good because that french cuckadian Villeiuniuve guy is making it.

How's your film industry doing, mericunt?

What went wrong?

Do you think this movie will have kickass posters like the one in the pic?

He got old?

Can Hollywood fucking STOP paying Harrison Bored to be in movies already? Obviously he's too much of a goddamn fag Jew to pass up a hefty paycheck but he can't be assed to act, or even so much as care, for shit, and he knows he's too famous to have anyone tell him otherwise. Just let him fuck off already, please.

who the fuck designed the costumes
>hey let's put Harrison Ford in a grey t-shirt I found
>uh... ok. how bout Gosling?
>a black one
>great you're hired

He looks amazing for old age. I hope he continues to star in a lot of movies

>mfw he is going to star in Indy 5
I HYPE

Ford is actually high functioning autistic

watch any interview hes had

>those earrings
How disgusting.

you do know that's a heavily photoshopped picture right?

Obviously extremely shitty since you guys started exporting your fuckin poutine faces to hollywood

How can you tell?

Blade Runner 2: Run Blader

more like I REBEL

Lel

Part blade

Lmao kys amerilard

>I trust Villenueve
Never again. He's so dull and spiceless and lifeless.

I don't trust goose or ford either.

I hate refn but desu they should have hired him OGF was ok

Only one I don't trust is Ford.

Tfw no Ryan Gosling bf

Fuck off, Emma

I don't know, he was mostly decent in Indy 4 before the plot went to shit in the CGI jungle.

Refn would've handled it properly. A lot of the city street scenes in Blade Runner reminded me of his work.

Yea I'm not a big fan but he would have been the ideal choice desu. His narrative style is what blade runner needs