Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12126346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi friend

I vaguely remember this was a comic, what was it.

Looks like he's lying on a bed of naked women.

Boobs.

You're welcome.

>tfw this is literally me right now

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE

>tfw there are no good threads
>tfw you want to make a good thread, but just know there wouldn't be any new discussion cause it's been made plenty times before, or would be derailed into shitposting
>tfw mods aren't doing shit
>tfw it might takes months, if not years for us to get his board fixed, ex: nazi mods
>tfw no gf

I'm in love with a beautiful guy and there's no way I could realistically have him.

faggot

Hi

Why are you so mean?

im just kidding

but yeah, thats gay lol

i fucking hate life

fuck god

Go watch silence and turn your life around commie bitch

I never believed in God. What do I do now?

You become God.

>tfw the night shift is slowly killing you

Days I work in sleep until 3 p.m. work from 5 till 3 then drink till 7 a.m.

My off days I sleep from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m., only awake 12 hours a day, 7 of which I'm drunk

Help me Sup Forums

this is my life without the working or drinking part

sounds pretty hardcore user. biopic when? i'd watch it right alongside taxi driver and the machinist

Everything will be fine. Find the little joys in life and cherish them.

>Wojak galaxy 2.png
>it's a nebula
Triggered.

Just switch out the booze for weed. You'll be fine.

kill him then

Silence was pretty terrible, though. I paid 11 bucks for a couple nice fog shots and 3 hours of talking. I almost fell asleep it was so boring.

The galaxy is behind him.

anyone have a good stream for the young pope?

atheist plebs

But I love him more than anything else in this universe.

This is also me, every night I sleep from 1-5 and am then fucked for the rest of the day.

Hey sounds like we'd be good friends, user. I'm a night security guard at a grow op and when I'm not "enjoying" a 14 hour shift, I'm drinking Everclear and regretting every second I'm awake.

Like the other user said, I recommend replacing some of those drinking nights with weed. You'll feel a lot better the next day and won't have to sleep sober, which I know is horrible for a drunk.

>tfw to intelligent too believe in god

the worst thing about being a NEET is that vague feeling of dread that comes and goes like the tide. well that or realizing you're getting dumber every day.

idk user, get a cartoon boyfriend

I've pretty much collapsed and given up on everything. I just sleep and lie in bed all day and I'm too cowardly to commit suicide.

Its always nice to find a thread of people I identify with. It's okay though, life will never get better so why worry yourself with wondering.

Have you told him? How did he respond?

I can't tell him

How old are you guys? I'm assuming you're not older than 30. Why give up? You never know, life can always turn around. I used to be depressed too. But life turned around (kinda). Maybe it can happen for y'all.

I haven't told him. He's straight.

And he's my step brother.

Why not? Is it a mismatch of sexual preferences or something?

>tfw life is getting better

>Why give up?
Because self-pity is easy.

Not for me. Not only do I fundamentally lack the ability to turn my life around, im pretty sure im mentally ill on a grand level, even if I could I am in so deep into a complex string of fuckups there's no point in trying anymore. My only real regret is the people I've let down.

19. I have nothing going for me.

it's a good feel
>tfw 2016 was the best year I've had since 2009 and 2017 is looking bright

I just don't have an opportunity to.

is it obama?

>19

Holy shit, I thought at 25 I completely fucked up my life. 19 is nothing. There's still plenty of time to make something happen. I felt like you at 25, but it turned around for me. So you have a good chance

>tfw I can at least find joy in other people's happiness

Are they dead? Im not sure you're making any sense here. Because unless you mean a celebrity, in which case thats not love, I dont see how you cant tell him.

>tfw in love with my boss

>complex string of fuck ups

Damn. I feel like that sometimes too

Well Im 22. So still young but old enough that most doors have already closed.

guys.

>friend chicken
>pizza hut pizza

what shall i have for snackies?

Even if I could do anything and I didn't hate myself, it really is too late anyway.

hope things get better user

Right? It's like a tangled slinky. Where do I even start to untangle my shit.

What country do you live in?

You're right, I'm just being a stupid asshole.

It's late where I am so I'd probably go for pizza if I were you but otherwise definitely chicken.

Mods deleted my last thread which had nearly 100 replies. I think they're afraid of a REALLY moderator making then obsolete. They WANT blacked/cunny threads because it feeds their sick perversions. DON'T LET THEM SILENCE ME

I'm here to save Sup Forums. I am a borderline autistic neet who spends roughly 16 hours on Sup Forums a day, and have been lurking since 2006. I need janitor or mod status to get rid of all the blacked/cuckold/CP threads posted every hour.

I am a self starter and can visually assess every thread with one glance in the catalogue, in less than a second. Please make me a janitor/mod of Sup Forums so I can start fixing it.
My most recent work experience is being the "dullest franchise" poster, I'm excited to start making this board a better place.

Remember to vote in the polls. We can save Sup Forums!
strawpoll.me/12126346

MODS CANNOT DELETE THIS ONE META THREAD PER BOARD

the hero we don't deserve

U S A
S
A

So I know I know opportunity and all that. But really if you dont play your cards right the US kind of sucks ass. For the level of effort Id have to put to fix my life, if I could, Id rather be in another country.

>tfw you do the same but because you're a lazy fuck that just enjoys sleeping all the time.

I've fallen for my friend's girlfriend who I also consider my friend independent of him.

Worst feeling in the world since I can't ask her out and I can't cut her out of my life (without losing all my friends).

So you're saying that 30 is the cut off point? T-that's great.

>friend chicken

If you're really the "dullest franchise" poster, you absolutely deserve mod or janny and you're my favorite person Ive never actually met.

Meant to reply to you with this

Well dont be a stupid asshole go tell him user. If you're a grill then you never know guys have funny taste sometimes! And if you're a guy idk how that really works honestly but still go for it!!!! Youll regret it if you dont.

Hey.

No, it's an arbitrary number. You can always turn your life around

okay, thanks user
also I'm a guy, we make it work

>25 years old with an associates in accounting and can't find a job to save my life. NJ is terrible should have went to school to be a dental hygenist.

hi

Sheeeit, nigger.
UKfag here, don't know how it works over the pond, but here if you haven't finished a college course and you're under 25, you can enroll in a full-time one for free.
There's loads of weird little loopholes like that in society, but they're not well-known.
Try to find a citizens advice bureau or something like that.

You ever try idk not being gay?

That would require discipline in undoing the neurological fuckery puberty did to him, and finding a healthy male identity.
He's likely going to be a faggot for the rest of his life.

no I like it too much and I hate girls

an associates is nothing

go back to school while you work

it'll be worth it in the long run

Just got a strawberry pie so I'm alright!