In Terminator 2, John Connor is playing Missile Defense just before the Terminators show up

In Terminator 2, John Connor is playing Missile Defense just before the Terminators show up.

This is one of those old arcade games where you never actually win, the game just gets harder and harder until you die. The premise of the game is to shoot down nuclear missiles.

But you can never prevent the nuclear fallout from occurring, you can only delay it.

K I N O
I
N
O

Did you read this somewhere else or come up with it yourself? I like it either way

Really makes you think.

I guarantee he learned it on plebbit. It's far too clever for anyone on this board to discover

JC does it again

Men play asteroids, John Connor a faggot

Me on the right

Kinda like the whole Terminator storyline?

Wicked hair brah.
In all honesty that guy was a based freaking friend. Covers for you while you're hacking the data mainframe and then straight faced lies without missing a beat to a cop about knowing you and comes and warns you to bounce. I hope he had a good life until being nuked.

There's no fate but the one you make

You don't won. Expect the unexpected.

Terminator 3 should have brought him back instead of introducing that cunt Kate Brewster

>video games help you become a military strategist

this b8 made me kek

Wow that's a really great observation. So it's kinda like fighting Skynet was like fighting a video game except the game is real and the bad guys are cloud connected robots.

Based Cameron.

;)

>Terminator 3
why would you do that

Am I the only one who always goes "Hey its Budnick" when that kid appears.

Bait or not, he's not wrong.

What about the game he was playing inside that moving thing right before the copbot came? Does that have any significance?

well the one we got was shit, but I'm sure there is some alternate universe where it was decent

I've thought this every time I've watched it. It sticks out so much because not only does he do it so organically, the movie has the balls to keep moving right past it.

I've almost never seen that done in another film where it wasn't made into an overdrawn scene of the friend lying extensively and somehow getting into trouble for it.

It's small, but I love that part and it catches me every time.

>This is one of those old arcade games where you never actually win, the game just gets harder and harder until you die.
Sounds to me like someone needs to git gud.