Mfw I started smoking because mad men made it look cool

>mfw I started smoking because mad men made it look cool

Obviously you should blame people not censoring cigarettes in television and film instead of blaming yourself for being a sheep.

And they were right, it is cool.

I guess that's better than fuckin Cowboy Bebop. I just quit but Jesus Christ I want to punch my 17 year old self.

And it kills you

makes it even cooler

Everything kills you.

Good

Not my precious scotch

shit dude, True Detective got me to start smoking when I was 17

Why are vapers such humongous faggots but smokers are normal?

sort of the point

cancer is a meme

most of the common cancers are going to be curable in 30-40 years thanks to kinomic based approaches, advances in immunotherapy and CRISPR/cas9

You're some kinda special to do something you see on tv and replicate it irl.

I'd slap her arse. It'd be worth it

I don't get how people develop smoking problems.
I've smoked for fun for years and have never had a problem dropping it.
I have maybe 2-3 cigs a month now. But some of my friends can't buy a pack without finishing it in like a day or two.

>dying at 70 from lung cancer vs dying at 80 from parkinsons

Damn this thread im gonna go smoke one right now

I dunno man genetics wise I should still be able to walk without a cane and be mostly sane at 95 if great grandpa is anything to go by.

>tfw Mike got fat after he stopped smoking

So which is better?

Where can I buy LSD online and what precautions should I take if any?

> Watching the Young Kino

> Don't have a pack on me right now

> Don't really want to pay $18 until tomorrow

they're both shit

$18?

mfw I started smoking because Sin City made it look self destructive (which it is)

It'll find you

But seriously don't try buying online

Officer

auscuck

Some people don't get the perks of living in the land of the Free and the home of the Brave

I feel sorry for them

Cuckstralia

Is that cancerkino?

I think reddit has some recommendations.

I've only tripped once and really want to again :(

Harder to find if you're looking for it.
I feel the same way bro, I love the mindset. Let it be

i tried drinking scotch to be like don draper but i ended up vomiting and now i get ptsd at the smell of scotch or gasoline
i tried drinking black coffee to be like dale cooper but the taste was fucking disgusting
tfw you will never be cool like your tv bros

>hmm I want to be cool like the guy in the movies
>maybe I should work on being funnier
>maybe I shouldnt be such a fat fuck and work out more
>maybe I should get an education and a useful job
>maybe I should work on my personal hygiene
>i got it!
>I'll just start smoking, that'll do the trick

jesus christ how stupid are you

it's pretty gross m8. gets in your clothes and hair and literally everything.

Have to start somewhere It's kind of like sand huh

but if you die at 70 that means when you were 50 you looked like 60, when you were 40 you looked like 50 etc etc, it doesnt magically get tacked on to you at the end dummy

>TFW about to take up pipe smoking
I quit regular smoking a year ago and feels like a good way to fill the void. Plus I'm out innawoods slot and the idea of enjoying a good savory smoke while culinary mushroom hunting sounds great.
I don't give a fuck if it seems hipsterish, pipe smoking was a cultured man's pleasure back in the day and a good fucking scotch certainly hasn't gone out of style

I didn't like it desu

>having shit genetics

My father looks late 50s and he's in his 70s. Too bad he smoked like a motherfucker, developed asthma and has gradually deteriorating lung function, with a five minute walk now winding him.

Ridiculous how some of the anons ITT aren't just baiting. Fucking children see preachy anti-smoking ads and obnoxious pack labeling and must immediately be edgy little rebels sucking the tobacco Jew's fumes. At least these hipsters will be cancerous literally as well as figuratively in a few decades.

>Smoking
>Ever

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>radioactive isotopes of various elements embedded in your lung tissue
>curable
You're an idiot.

>there are ACTUALLY people who smoke tobacco outside of just using it in spliffs

its still costs money. also that was what they said about sex related sicknesses
I tried earl grey tea. Why would you try something that is bad for you?

sounds like nicotine doesn't have as much pull on you as it does on most others

Are you me? Never get the "addicted" thing either.

This.

>mfw people fall for the 'addiction' meme

you should maybe kill yourself

Yeah. I usually buy a pack if I go to a party or the pub or something but I can easily go the time inbetween without and could probably never again if I wanted.

I sometimes think that it would be nice to have one but its not hard to just not have one.

That's how it starts out m8, you'll be fiending for a cig before you know it. Happened to me and I ended up being a smoker for 8 years in total. I quit over a year ago and no longer smoke anything. Feels good.