the guy behind looks like mads

FrogFrogFrog

The neet is very serious

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Screenshot_2017-01-16-10-24-42-2/

how embarrassing.

>stonefag can't deal with a reposted image
U mad she ugly

>Kate, but Lily's meme game is really good so she can hang out too

Extra spicy when you flood the board with your pics! Literally nothing happening in your smelly room in your underwhelming life so the idea that you can alter reality by posting your played-out frog pictures is enticing, isn't it. No effort and marginal returns! While your life crumbles around your stinky unwashed ears. Take a goddamn shower, failureface. and stop posting your garbage images on this board. You're a demented shitstain that literally nobody wants to be with. not even Sup Forums.

I look at them, smile.
- Don't make me choose! You are both beautiful.
I laugh that fake laugh that all rich people have
They laugh with me and pretend they see me as a human being, when they actually just see me as some disposable object.
I go home lonely after the party, jerk off to the fantasy of myself violating Emma's pussy in front of everyone (yes, she would be the preferred one), cry myself to sleep because high society emptiness is suffocating, and I can't tell what's real and what's not anymore.

holy fuck this is shitty trolling

>Lily's meme game
Literally, unironically, metaphorically, figuratively, categorically, metaphysically, unequivocally kill yourself.

whcihever lets me do the most pusy lickings

Based pusyposter

whaa whaa bad words man

THIS. except I wouldnt even get to the point of talking to them, I would just stare from a distance and play scenarios in my head.

A M A N D A
M
A
N
D
A

Both. Girls, you know what's gonna go down right? You! Right know get on your fucking knees and stick your tongues out *whips out dick* *savagely.fucks their throats* *slaps them for a bit and leaves*

jesus her tits are perfect, what is this shit from?

Actresses... they don't even care about being naked.

Orgasm from watching shoes? WTF

whoever you are on the right, you have significant advantage in height and breadth

My bedroom

Your bedroom has a stage and audience?

Family likes to watch

i'm a great performer