It's another musical episode

>it's another musical episode

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484709501805.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the water park episode was pretty good

I'm hopeful for this season

DID YOU FUCK MY MOM SANTA?

the first two episodes had me laughing my ass off.
if ya didn't enjoy em, man, i feel bad for ya

SURE, it isn't season 1-6 of sunny, but its still funny

Stop posting please.

The nightman cometh is one of the best sunny eps ever and its a musical. Ffs gtfo.

but then how will i screenshot my posts onto reddit?

there's a difference between the characters performing a musical and the episode being a musical

This show is reddit-tier normie garbage and if you genuinely like it please smash your balls with a hammer ASAP

Stop watching musicals

are you talking about tonight's episode? judging from the preview it doesn't look to be a musical at all. that's just the theme song for the show

>he didn't enjoy the Nightman Cometh

what comedy shows do you like?

>it isn't season 1-6 of sunny
yeah its objectively better you fucking ape.

I remember being 14.

thanks for your shitty ironic comment brah

How??

3, 4, and 5 are the best seasons. then I think I'd put 10 next. 11 had really high ups but also really mediocre lows. judging by the first two episodes I expect 12 to be similar to 11. first episode was mediocre because it relied on being a musical too much, but the water park episode was pretty great

how pleb are my opinions

>It's an user shits all over a funny and popular show because they're starved for attention episode

Elite opinion: First episode of S12 was boring and there were very few fun moments. Second episode had more fun moments and a good pay-off although Mac/Dee and Charlie/Frank storylines were a bit repetitive.

back to plebbit pleb

funniest part of the first episode was charlie explaining his life

if you like this shit, you stayed 14

I remember being 15 too. Don't think I've got the extent of penis anxiety you're working around though.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484709501805.webm

ya but 'member bein 16 when south park wos funny??

>its an user bursts reddit's shit taste bubble episode

3,4,5,6>7,2>1>11>10,12>9,8.

rating all the seasons is too much to keep track of so I'll just say that so far literally every season has had about 4 episodes that I consider the series at its best

Water park was a great episode
>I GOT THE AIDS
>Charlie wearing a fucking wetsuit
>Dennis and that girls shenanigans
>Frank taunting the cancer kid
>Frank going down the slide leaving a trail of blood and skin
>Mac sitting on the pool filter

Was disappointed after ep 1 but I'm hopeful we'll get some more top tiers by the end

just use my rating

only reason 3,4,5,6 at top because no bad episodes.

I like pooped bed and liberty bell, although they wear thin faster than the other episodes

water park was good, I loved when everyone was freaking out about franks aids blood

I felt like all the punchlines were way too obvious right as they were setup. Obviously the girl was going trick dennis, the second I saw the key on his wrist I knew she'd take it. Obviously the water would be full of piss at some point and dee would start screaming. Obviously mac would sit on the pool filter. As soon as mac and charlie saw the big slide they would get hurt on it and when the pool attendant said it was dry it was obvious how. Jokes aren't nearly as funny when you expect them, I think I've just watched the show too much and it hasn't changed much in twelve seasons

One thing I didn't expect is mac and dee indirectly killing a kid, that was unusually dark.

Was seriously concerned it was going to be steaming shit after the first episode but thankfully the waterpark wasn't all that bad.

The waterpark episode wasn't GOAT but it redeemed the first one. It basically felt like an average season six or seven episode.

Didn't even bother watching the musical episode.
For some reason the Nightman Cometh musical episode was tolerable for me, but as soon as Charlie started singing while he was a black guy I had to turn it off.

I also never watched the Liberty Bell episode

god why do tv shows feel the need to do this
i never finished a musical episode in my life

I was expecting a hot turd with that musical episode after reading the comments. but fuck you guys, i liked it. weaker than other episodes but still good. and water park episode was gold....i regret nothing.

Go back to Ebaums, underage.

> reddit-tier normie
nuh uhh thats parks and recreation & community.
Sunny is much cruder then those

This
the suburbs is easily top 5

He was probably talking about the musical episode.

>he never finished The Nightman Cometh