It was better than most capeflicks

it was better than most capeflicks

it was the worst film Ive seen in years.

At least katana was hot

It was particularly bad actually

I liked the theatrical release but thought some of the editing choices were weird. Like, it felt like they introduced the characters twice in a span of five minutes. The story wasn't great, but not bad for a superhero film. Action was good, characters were pretty good.

It broke new ground by literally being a 2 hour trailer for itself.

At least it doesn't send you into some faggy nerd rage like it does with literally the rest of the internet.

>characters were pretty good.

You thought Deadshot and Rick were good? Why?

It wasn't very good though

With all the marketing and production surrounding it, it should have been probably one the best, unfortunately it was one of the crappiest movies I've ever watched.

Deadshot had quite a few really good character moments, like the scene where he's talking with the guy before the assassination telling him to send him the money (and then send him more money), or the scene with him and his daughter when Batman catches him. Not saying he was a super complicated character, but he was complex enough to make him interesting.

I didn't really care much for Rick Flag, but at the same time, I didn't think he was that bad. He just wasn't that interesting because he's just sort of a stereotypical character. I did laugh at him when he introduced Katana. Just the way he delivers the lines is funny to me.

The problem with deadshot was that he was Will Smith the character, it's like in every movie he's in he has to be a nice guy, father figure, it really crippled the character.

Also the movie tried makes sympathize with the characters a little bit too much, it need more cynicism.

I can agree with this.

tried to make us*

Better than BvS and Civil War with entertainment but the editing still was bad.

>unfortunately it was one of the crappiest movies I've ever watched.
Not for me. I found it entertaining in a 90's flick way.

But WB REALLY needs to release the David Ayer cut of the movie!

We need to see the original abusive side of Joker.

If the DCEU gets cancelled, I seriously hope they just release this original cut as a special Blu Ray thing (along with the unreleased Man of Steel extended cut maybe).

>tfw someone got paid to write lines like HONKA HONKA and "What are we, some kinda suicide squad?"
I sometimes wonder if the people bringing the execs coffee could do a better job at making capeshit.

>soliders shoot zombies.
It does nothing.
>tiny girl hits them. Die.

Wtf?

Joker saying Honka Honk was fun.

Come on it's the Joker remember? He is meant to be insane and crazy but yeah that Will Smith line needed to go

If I remember correctly, Amanda calls them the Suicide Squad team in Assault on Arkham?

>>soliders shoot zombies.
>It does nothing.
Deadshot killed the remaining zombies so the soldiers were just shit shooters I presume and Katana also killed some zombies with her sword

>Not for me. I found it entertaining in a 90's flick way.
One man's garbage is another one's treasure I guess.

They weren't even able to rip off Escape from New York properly.

The soliders hit them, they just dont die?

It wasn't bad It's just people are overly critical because hating on WB movies is considered cool.

Had heard how much people hated it, went in ready to hate it as well. Ended up really enjoying myself.

The editing was bad
And the middle was way too short where the beinging was way too linty

among all the bland and forgettable capeshit, this movie stands out as being particularly bad

what the fuck was that editing?

It was awful but still better than pic related.

Not saying much but still

yeah, what I noticed is that it's kind of corny and immature. perfect for teenagers, but this isn't any worse than captain america or iron man or bvs when it comes down to it.

I don't get why THIS is particularly the bad one, when there is so much filthy capeshit running around. Civil War presented us the worst CGI in a capeshit ever.

>Civil War presented us the worst CGI in a capeshit ever.

Wolverine Origins workprint

because Civil War is about the same as all other Marvel flicks, I honestly don't see any difference. the CGI was about the same as usual? surely Marvel shit is shit, but you just watch it and forget about it.

SS was just incompetent on basic levels, like soundtrack did not match the scenes (in a sense that it wasn't "glued" correctly), editing was all over the place, etc.

I like the concept, but most of it was done so poorly.

I enjoyed Boomerang and I don't think I've seen a single film of his that I've liked. Kind of reminds me of this one smart ass character I played in D&D years ago.

Deadshot had a decent background story, but Smith was so unmotivated in his "acting".

I think Waller worked as the tough as nails bitch that she is in the comics and that one cartoon.

Harley was fine (some of her jokes were awkward), but kind of unnecessary.

Speaking of unnecessary, the Joker didn't need to be there at all.

When the enchantress was herself and not the weird hula dancer god thing, she was pretty hot, in a filthy cock slut kind of way.

Everyone else didn't really leave me with an impression.

David Ayer went to films instead of film school and Suicide Squad is the result. He should stick to what he does best, police and gangster drama in South Central LA.

This is the only movie I ever walked out of