Be me

>be me
>want to fix my cooking and restaurant
>900 million dollars in debt
>ask the only guy I know who can help me to come to my restaurant
>make him what he wants for free
>calls my food "dogshit" and starts calling me a fucking "DONKEY!"
>shocked at his rudeness, I decide to reply asking why this guy is being so rude
>"ARE YOU GIVING ME ATTITUDE, DONKEY?"
>wtf, this guy is treating me like shit in my own property, ask him to leave
>"YEAH ILL FUCKING LEAVE THIS SHIT RESTAURANT AND LET IT DIE, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!"
>what can I do this is my only hope
>"n-no, i need you to stay bu-"
>*CAMERA CUTS*
>"YEAH, that's what I thought, you need me! Now I'll be back tomorrow!"
>Next day I come to the restaurant
>Guy has completely changed the restaurant aesthetically according to his own taste, wtf, ok, I'll do the next service
>doing the next service
>Guy starts walking around criticising everyone in the heat of the kitchen but won't help me
>walks into our refrigerator that we don't even use
>"COME 'ERE!"
>wtf is going on
>starts showing me decades old meat that we don't use, "LOOK AT IT, YOU DONKEY!"
>walks out of the kitchen and shows it to the customers and national television
>"IM SHUTTING THIS PLACE DOWN!"
>defames me worldwide
>leaves the restaurant after making a heavily edited end scene of a fixed up restaurant with happy customers
>three months later close the place down
>Net Worth: -900 million dollars

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
kitchennightmaresupdates.com/p/all-kitchen-nightmares-updates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=feDNS4h8t6o
youtube.com/watch?v=w2rSynlbDxc
youtube.com/watch?v=p1X11aLACso
dailymotion.com/video/x2ity18
youtube.com/watch?v=oPpzJAzdpTU
youtu.be/3X1bc4kNLHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a pompous french pig
seriousy though that chef was lazy and acted like his shit didnt stink

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

C'MERE
YOU

wtf i hate gordon now

y-yes?

He only acts like that on American television because Americans are hysterical children than need manufactured drama to stay focused.

He treats you like a bunch of emotional cripples for money. Watch the L Word, or the UK Kitchen Nightmares, or anything he does for an adult audience.

>the L Word

The F Word, rather.

>The L Word

>The L Word
.. lesbian?

Sorry I was typing with one hand.

Real talk though, most of these restaurant owners are fucktarded assholes and the ones who aren't have already dug themselves into such a deep financial hole that even if they turn things around they won't be able to make enough of a profit to stay open

Does anyone know of any restaurants that Gordon helped that actually managed to stay open?

kitchennightmaresupdates.com/p/all-kitchen-nightmares-updates.html

Restaurants are non scalable. Unless you have zero costs and 400 tops a night your shit is going to fail. You might as well be mining the tar sands, the math will NEVER be in your favour. All but top 1% should even exist.

>Does anyone know of any restaurants that Gordon helped that actually managed to stay open?

Yep. La Galleria 33. Fun Episode too

Love

I think you got Shrek instead of Gordon by mistake.

The other L word

.. lesbians?

SOME
BODY ONCE TOLD ME
I SERVED BAD MACARONI
NOW RAMSAY'S GONNA RIP OFF MY HEA-AD

Woah there I could tell I was in a lot of trouble! I knew I was up back end creek with no paddle! I knew Id really have to talk my way out of this one!

HE TOLD ME I WAS DUMB
WITH MY FINGER UP MY BUM
AND THEN HE WENT AND SLAPPED HIS OWN FOREHEAD

CHECK EM

>90% of the restaurants are owned by a couple or some sort of family unit.
This is why they fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=feDNS4h8t6o

Who was in the wrong here?

Of all the people a Poo in Loo Restaurant owner from NYC sued him and won alleging Ramsey lied and edited in fake spoiled meat and cockroaches into the shots of his place.

I watched the episode "Trobiano's" the other day in hopes that they would still be open because the chef was a young lad with big dreams and his QT gf, the parents of the gf paid for her bfs restaurant and instead of retiring went into debt about 500 mil, and Ramsay thought the chef was talented and he did an awesome renovation and re opening.

They had to close though for not paying taxes. But the chef and his well wife now seem to still be together. Nice, I guess. Really hope they had a gud life

Kitchen Nightmares for adults

youtube.com/watch?v=w2rSynlbDxc

The yelp and Reddit fucking shits

That's not actually true.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1X11aLACso

But nice job bringing your anti-American sentiment to the table for no real reason I guess.

The waitress for not being on muh dick

It's absolutely fucking true. You people need childish melodrama in your tv, just like telenovelas. You're a simple people, especially in the flyover states. You're angry, reactive and love pomp. You really are a white latin culture.

>Tfw I still don't know if this was a publicity stunt or not

>That one Hotel Hell where the owner says that an overdone piece of chicken is "undercooked"
>Ramsay grabs two random girls in the restaurant and asks them to try the chicken
>both say it's over cooked
>Ramsay says "You sit here and tell me this is undercooked when it's fucking beyond edible? I'm done"
>Up and fucking leaves
>owner stands there holding dry overcooked chicken in utter shock and confusion

This is also the place with Daiquiris in giant 50 gallon plastic containers.

...Did you not watch the video I just posted?

But now that you're using the word "melodrama," yes. You're absolutely right.

There was a WebM of this posted here a day or two ago

OBSESSION

How are you 500 million I'm debt running a restaurant? Or "mil" as in thousand? Pls excuse, am dirty foreigner.

>that one Hotel Hell with the owner singing Cher multiple times a day

Watch that entire KN UK, That's how they all are. No yelling, no cursing, just business. That's how they do it in the UK, and Europe. They don't appreciate childish outburst of rage. That gets you fired. But you people love watching it on TV, so he milks you idiots for cash, just like Televangelists, rush limbaugh, that right wing racist guy who had a jewish wife, Alex Jones. You fuckers are played by your media cradle to grave and you aren't quite bright enough to see it.

Yes, $500million dollars
And the chef didn't put a cent into it. His gf's parents bought the place for it and put their house on the line too

IF I COULD TUUURN BACK TIME
IF I COULD FIND A WAAAY

>and you aren't quite bright enough to see it.

>But now that you're using the word "melodrama," yes. You're absolutely right.

Man you must be really pissed off for some reason. You can't even read when I agree with you.

>so where did you borrow the money from?
>got it from Shekelstein Bank, chef
>unbelievable

why was Raimi involved in this?

Pull your head out douchebag there is no difference between USA and UK reality tv. They are both lowest common denominator cheaply produced crap for the simple minded

Go watch it, shithead. UK version isn't 'reality tv' as you're portraying it.

HAHAHA THATS FUCKING FUNNY

>"be me"
>write average level shitpost and later return to reddit for new things to shitpost about

>head chef shouting at the others to get it right because hes his name on the line
is the same as
>shouting at idiots who have rotting food in their freezer because theyre stupid americans

Uk reality tv - is actually "fly on the wall" reality tv - not this made up, scripted, heavily edited and acted american style "reality" tv, heavy with music, wipes and that annoying sound they play when something actually happens.

wow, someone who has actually watched both. there it is.

to be honest I appreciate Gordon screaming at spics and dagos in KN US

its amazing people are so adamant they are the same when the pastas between US and UK shows (especially reality/docs) are posted here all the time

dailymotion.com/video/x2ity18

The episode with the two retarded twins. They are still open today, and their yelp reviews seems okay.

bullshit I caught a bit of sun, sex and suspicious parents once it was exactly as you describe with all the annoying sounds, edits and added "reality"

>that episode where the witch owner shit on the floor

yes - there are uk reality tv shows that immitate the american style.

It's that one thing that disproves everything else!! nifty. Do you understand the difference between one thing and all things?

Yeah, but on the other hand..."the french".

Are people on Sup Forums mentally disabled? Is it trolling or ignorance or is this the bottom of the barrel for humanity? It's like talking to wheelchaired people.

ITT - Yanks defending the lesser version of reality tv shows

>watch Hotel Hell with the beach resort
>owner says all fish is frozen
>tells everyone its fresh
>Gordon bollocks him and tells him to start taking the job seriously especially on his atire
>owner turns up next day in board shorts
>Gordon tells him go home and get changed
>owner continues to say he will take things seriously
I loved this episode desu

Yes.

Actually went to Cafe Hon over in Baltimore.

It was okay.

This was my whole point, some eurofag said the american sensibilities were so different but the same shit is popular there too

what is this a zen excercise?

How the fuck are they still open?

Shut up, fucking donkey

wtf OP, good thread, this is a fucked up show

I'm impressed at how eagerly the staff turn on their employer, the man who is putting bread on their table, and start dishing dirt on him to Ramsay

>you're right sir, the food here is disgusting and the owner is an egomaniac and probably a rapist. he spends our tip money on cocaine and beats us with stale baguettes and rotten mackerel before serving them to customers. I'll go throw this family size pizza in the bin now that you've tasted one bite of it. desu I've always wanted to work in television instead of hospitality anyway. my mom says I'm star material...

they mostly have very different styles.

essentially they are not "the same shit" - except for the uk/euro stuff that imitates the american ultra trash

My fucking waifu

Gordon Ramsey is far more entertaining on our television.

Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPpzJAzdpTU

Who knows. Here is a 2016 picture from their yelp of their salad pizza.

>I'm surprised that if you're treated like shit you'll turn on the employer
Well I'm not

>british "humour"

also

>gordan ramsey talking about "Fresh" every fucking episode
>his restaurants get meals prepared ahead of time and re-heated prior to serving
>charges 300+$ a plate
>cant even have chefs actually cook the fucking shit themselves

>its a wagyu restaurant episode
>with an aussie Dad who bullies everyone
>a stupid mother who doesn't pay cheques to the irate chef
>a fedora lord balding son who cries because no one pays attention
why is it always an aussie causing problems?

Hahaha, holy shit.

They have to be some sort of front for an illegal crime cartel/mob.

They're prepared same day and basically moved from one restaurant to another. It's not like he's making some cardinal sin.

Also, reheating on a stovetop/oven is far different than reheating in a microwave. Many fine restaurants prep stuff in the morning that will be reheated throughout the day. There are just too many things that would require far too much time before going to the customer, otherwise.

>order the slow roasted pork
>kick off a fuss because Im not waiting at the table for 12 hours

>be me
>nothing on tv
>catch Wife Swap USA
>UK version is pretty simple and light
>UK narration is simple and straightforward
>US version goes so OTT on drama even the opening graphics are glowing red
>big disclaimer to let everyone know scenes are manufactured
>narrator acts like the end is nigh every other line
>as with any 'Murican """"""""""reality"""""""""" show or competition literally everybody cries at least once

Bottom line, you assholes need to learn how to cook. It's not hard and it impresses people.

Most Americans live below the poverty line. They experience daily trauma and misery so their entertainment needs to be extreme for it to take away from their shitty lives. The same reason South American entertainment is melodramatic.

do they actually fuck the other guys' wives' though

I don't get people who say they can't cook. It's just following a recipe.

It's not though. You need to learn the maillard reaction, so you need to learn your stove, your pan and oils. It's not just straight forward.

there's also knowing what works with what and what doesn't. it seems like common sense but some people just would not have a fucking clue how to complement a dish with the right flavors.

there's nothing like being able to grab a few ingredients and whip up something delicious for a friend without peering at a recipe or sweating over whether you should be using sage or saffron

Cooking is an art, that's why these assholes can make a career out of it.

I wanted to learn how to cook then I realized how every other recipe needs triple A tools and ingredients so I said fuck it and am now living on food deliveries

Just toss my salad up senpai

>Most Americans live below the poverty line. They experience daily trauma and misery so their entertainment needs to be extreme for it to take away from their shitty lives.

You've got it backwards. The target audience for this shit is struggling but middle class Americans. It's slum tourism from a distance.

Everyone that watches this shit claims to do so because "lol they're so dumb!"

It's like a Two Minutes Hate but to boost self-confidence.

All reality fake tv exists to distract from actual reality, nothing revealing but boring either way
I always change the channel right awa if I see this tryhard

>It's like a Two Minutes Hate but to boost self-confidence.
This user gets it. The British watch this kind of show because they want to have a look at the life of other people and experiences that they wouldn't be familiar with, like a nature documentary. The premise of fixing a failing restaurant is just an excuse for them to see how restaurants work and learn a bit about cooking, while meeting some interesting characters.

The US version is an excuse for them to feel superior to the subject so that their life feels less shitty in comparison. But the times are changing and the UK is getting more and more like the US senpaitachi, there's areason they stopped with the UK version and why the US version rates pretty well.

Because I have a cook for that.

Pleb.

They give away food for good reviews

>AmericanTV
youtu.be/3X1bc4kNLHI

you're a fucking inbred retard

Why you making cooking sound harder than it is?

Worked in a 5* hotel for 6 months in the kitchen. You only need to be able to remember recipes on the fly and know your pallets.

All this stuff about knowing your oils and pans and stuff is pure bullshit. As long as you have solid pans and a decent set of knifes you'll do alright.

ahahah thats pretty fucking good

You obviously had a line cook teach you on gas in aluminum pans how to cook specific recipes. Being a robot and being a cook are two vastly different things. Repeating shit and knowing shit are so not the same.

pretty sure for the most part cooking is just repeating a bunch of recipes until you have like a tonne of hours under your belt when you can start experimenting