Gone baby gone

How is he bad?

Man Of Steel

Inglorious basterds

Band of brothers
Patton
Saving private Ran

well Schindler was a Nazi who ran away

He's a fucking murderer and psychopath. Once he fucked with the wrong people he ran away, he disappeared and had a family, keeping them completely oblivious to his past, going so far to completely manufacture his life up to that point (even inventing grandparents that never existed).

Fogarty wanted his revenge, and rightfully so. He even promised that he wouldn't hurt his family as long as Joey surrendered to his gang.

im not sure tho

>killed an innocent cop with a family
>killed 2 kids

Falling Down

Maverick in Top Gun.
Taxi Driver.
Blondie in TGTBATU
Leon the professional.
Every adam sandler movie.
Most romantic comedy protagonists.
Indiana Jones most of the time.
Everyone in the every crime movie.

US Marshall Tommy Lee Jones.

>>killed an innocent cop with a family
that cop was sketch as fuck dude did we even see the same movie?

>Maverick
Explain
>Taxi Driver
Travis is seen as a hero at the end
>Indiana Jones
Man wants the treasures to be put into museums to preserve their history.

Real life

Maverick did nothing wrong.

It's petty of me but the obese orange-faced shitbag deserves to have his snout rubbed in it.

Griffith is bae.

i mean , even the title says so

>Taxi Driver

He was an autist not evil

He's a wreckless hot head that gets his bro killed. Iceman, the "antagonist" is primarily just concerned about the well-being of the team, taking issue with Maverick being a belligerent hot head dick.

>Travis is seen as a hero at the end
According to Travis.

>Man wants the treasures to be put into museums to preserve their history.
Man inadvertently leads Nazis to super-weapons made by Abrahamic God multiple times. Man finds unambiguous proof that the old testament god is real, that Jesus was real and immortality is possible, that there are are magic stones that grant crazy brown people powers, and that there are transdimensional aliens. Doesn't tell anybody. Has everything put into warehouses where they are hidden or covered up. Nothing ends up in museums.

Tell that to Goose's snapped neck.

Was trump's latest sex tape leak kino?

Couldn't stand Casey Affleck's character in that one, such a righteous asswipe

Well if the mobster PROMISED to never hurt his family it must be true. AHoV was just about showing how the "good" Joey couldn't have survived without his "bad" side. It's not as absolutist as "Joey is bad," though. That'd be stupid schlock a teenager could have written.

>Travis is seen as a hero at the end

By people who don't know him within the confines of the film. The audience gets to know him intimately, and he isn't a hero to any reasonable viewer.

That movie is one of the worst comedy movies I've ever seen.

Desierto.

He may have done bad things in the past but he left the mob life, and wanted to live a simple life in peace. He even says this to his brother before they try to kill him.

The thing is, both Fogarty and Richie remind him (just an exposition device) about his past deeds and how he would kill and even torture people just for the sake of it. Then after he screwed with the wrong people (and probably had a change of heart, but that'd be cheesy as fuck) he decided to run away and fake his identity so he could live his life as an ordinary American until two robbers forced him to "bring back his dark side" when they attempted to rape and murder people inside his cafe.

Fogarty's character is clearly smart enough to realize he fooled his whole family to believe the "Tom Stahl" bullshit, as it's shown in the mall scene with Joey's wife. I see no reason for them to ask so nicely and patiently wait until Joey surrender if they were going to hurt his family anyway.

Btw the moral of this movie is quite simple: the people who kill without hesitation, like action movie protagonists, are not good people. They're violent and more often than not have a secret past. Joey is a motherfucker and he never changed, he was just pretending to be someone else the entire time.

fuck off

Rambo in First Blood

>let's blow up the city because sheriff was rude

That's a bold statement.

MOM COME LOOK I MADE A CONTRARIAN POST ON AN AZERBAIJANI MELON CARVING BOARD

LOOK IT'S REALLY EDGY

MOM STOP CRYING

MOM DAD WILL COME BACK SOME DAY I'M SURE

MOM IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE CAN YOU GET ME SOME TENDIES

>Joey is a motherfucker and he never changed
He had a wife and a family and he was a good father. He only killed in self defense throughout the entire movie. He did change.

No, the bad guy was his brother
Kek
Yeah, good guy Zod, amirite!?
Da fak
Kek
>Indiana Jones, Travis Buckle, Zohan, Leon and anti-hero Blondie are bad guys
>John Wayne
>bad
You're kinda right

got what he deserved.

Just because something happened a long time ago doesn't absolve you from the consequences

Rurouni Kenshin

Baoutsai was never the bad guy

Also Election if we're talking Alexander Payne

and The Descendants

This guy.

>He profits off forced Jewish labour when the Nazis look like they could win
>When he realises they're going to lose and he'll lose all his profits regardless he suddenly spends them to save people

memeing aside, Schindler was nothing amazing. This isn't even Sup Forums larping either; part of the point of the film is that Schindler wasn't an amazing person, just not a horrible one.

He was a killer, and he killed his waifu bf.

>Scamming the wild west justice system for reward money to split with a guy who's wanted for every crime on the books, with a dash of treason by stealing government property and sabotaging the war effort
>"good"

You sure showed him

>Natural Born Killers
>Seven Psychopaths
>Reservoir Dogs
>Pulp Fiction
>Starship Troopers
>Dracula, Dead and Loving It
>Das Boot (not necessarily 'bad guys', but they were not on the 'good' side)

The Dark Crystal

Both Rambo and the Sheriff were bad, but the Sheriff should have handled the situation better since he was the person in authority. had he not been such a cunt it could have been avoided

He's flawed, if you throw that in then I'd definitely add About Schmidt as well and maybe Citizen Ruth even though that's the opposite of the point of the movie.

Enter the Dragon

What did Bruce Lee do wrong?

How is he a bad man?

This is probably the best unofficial James Bond movie ever made

Unironically this

did you mean melon fucking board

I fail to understand how Rambo was a bad guy, he didn't do anything wrong and the police men forced themselves on him and abused him, he just ran away from that, it was not his fault that Galt fucker tried to kill him.
Anyway, that sheriff asked for it.

Rambo should have just realised the cop wanting him out of the town and moved on. I'm the one who said they were both in the wrong and the cop was worse because he was in the position of authority. But at the end of the day, if a cop tells you to fuck off, just easier for everyone to fuck off, regardless of whether he's a cunt

He just wanted to eat something before going leaving, the sheriff had no right to stop him, it's a free country, ain't it.

He infiltrated an island and killed some people who were minding their own business and not hurting anyone.

They were all evil, like their boss.

Cops are not an authority of who can stay in a town or not. Rambo not playing into the cops delusions of grandeur was his goddamn right.

Says who? All they were doing was building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. That's not illegal. They were on their island minding their own business until he came along.

Patton regretted in the end.

>all those kidnapped people in the cells being experimented on
>not evil

Dr. schweinstein, this isn't nazi germany.

Under the Skin
Nightcrawler
Four Lions
The Godfather
One Hour Photo

T H I S

source

YOu know how everyone in Top Gun calls Maverick a show-off douchebag that endangers the lives of those around him whenever he goes off protocol? They are 100% correct.

Ask any fighter pilot and they'll tell you that Maverick is literally the scum of the earth and they'd never ever want to be near someone like him during training or combat. Ice Man however, Ice Man is fucking king.

Who said they were kidnapped? Some government stooge who was on screen for 15 seconds at the beginning of the movie? I don't think so. That guy was just making shit up to legitimize murdering the evil claw man. I'd be willing to bet those "prisoners" were merely members of the fighting force of extraordinary magnitude, and being incarcerated was part of their training.

It's like when the US made up the whole WMD thing as an excuse to invade Iran when they were really just after the oil.

The Dark Knight.

Pain & Gain. It actually got panned for sympathizing with murderers

>That's not illegal
Sure, but it wasn't illegal for Bruce Lee to go there and kill them all, because Han (their boss) offended his family and THEY OFFENDED THE SHAOLIN TEMPLE, they all signed their legal death sentences when they signed their work contact.

>kills dangerous robots
>bad guy

He was a drug smuggler but that doesn't mean he was a bad guy.

Oh wait I forgot we were being edgy.

>is a dangerous robot

Arlington Road

edgy contrarians: the thread

The 25th Hour