Film can never be surpassed by podcas-

>film can never be surpassed by podcas-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=hBcRHMuZULQ
youtube.com/watch?v=itkg_fYcneg
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Jamie could you put up that footage from the Browne and Brandon fight...there we go okay good, first of all

>Oh for sure 100% man I was tagging him with some nice leg kicks

Listen man *brings microphone close to his mouth*

You looked just really stiff out there, stiff as a board, you can see how good Travis was compared to you, he has nice good clean boxing, good movement, you looked like you'd never hit pads in your entire life, you were literally a heavybag with eyeballs out there, chin up in the air, awkward footwork and the worst head movement I've ever seen since Tecia Torres vs. Paige Vanzant.

Realistically I can't see you beating any of the guys who fight in Bellator, WSOF, Rizin, how do you think you'd do in a straight up jiu jitsu fight against Gabi Garcia?

>Oh for sure I think you'd be surprised

Really you think so? I think you'd be surprised, I think she'd mess you up. There's a whole bridge between you and a guy who just walked into a gym for the first time, are you comfortable with knowing how horrible you are as a fighter? are you okay with being KO'd in your next 10 fights? Cause it could very well happen.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm telling you as a friend you're not a good fighter at all, he flattened you out and completely dominated you, you looked unimaginably stiff weren't prepared at all, your movement was atrocious, I worry about your commitment to anything fight related.

>She'd
It's a he

STEMCELLS

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>DUDE TRUMP IS GONNA SHAKE THE SYSTEM UP AND HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND AWFUL BUT I WON'T ADMIT WHO I VOTED FOR LMAO

Except that he said several times that he voted for le Aleppo man

WHY DO WE HAVE PRESIDENTS? IT'S TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE MAN!

so joe and bryan callen bang right

he voted for Gary "muh roads" Johnson

Gary "Bake the cake or I'll put your head on a stake" Johnson the TRUE Libertarian

He voted for Gary "don't call them illegal immigrants" Johnson, the true Libertarian candidate.

Gary "I only support candidates who are so irrelevant that they never get smeared by the media" Johnson voter

Why is he obsessed with apes?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBcRHMuZULQ

>well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
>i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
>jaimie could you get that article up?
>yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
>here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? >jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Joe Rogan and Russel Brand, talk about two of the most entertaining and smart modern day thinkers that just make sense. No one is perfect but they just get it, along with the fact they are both enlightened enough to know there is always something you don't know and the pursuit of that knowledge and understanding is forever empowering.

to understand himself

Eddie Bravo needs to fuck off.

Also, Joe's enabling on his bullshit also needs to fuck off.

>when someone without a college education tries to use their rudimentary understanding of science to justify their disbelief in God

>okay man but I just don't think you're grasping the capacity of a chimp's mind
>like they're smart but man not that smart
>yes yes I know what you mean by infinity, I just don't see it happening
>i mean eventually one of those chimps is gonna get halfway there and then fuck it up by pounding on the keys
>its just not possible

No Joey Diaz poster in this thread and if I don't see one soon I'm going to make a shitty attempt at it.

It seems you have posted the wrong show by mistake my friend

Its OK I've got your back

IT WAS THE FUCKING 80S JOE ROGAN! I WAS KIDNAPPING PEOPLE, ROBBING TRANNY HOOKERS, PUTTING COKE ROCKS IN BITCHES ASSHOLES, AND STARING OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A FUCKING MOMO. IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS IN 2017 AND RUNNING GUNS DOWN TO CUBA WITH COCAINE DUCT TAPED UNDER YOUR NUTSACK YOU NEED TO GET IT TOGETHA COCKSUCKA!

>unfunny anti-comedy bit that lasts 20 minutes
>haha shut up Adam Eget
>fucking terrible at talking to some guests

>2017
>still no radio&podcasts board
HIROMOOOT?

Who gives a fuck who he voted for. You morons vote for the same bullshit no matter who the politician is.

>mound

holy fuck my sides
read it in his voice and all

It has a very loose, awkward feel to it but I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=itkg_fYcneg

Do some coke and do it, user

Hey, that's me. Someone beat me to it, so I won't belabour the point

I did

Rogan on his own is pretty uninteresting, but he's become a pretty good interviewer over the years, his podcasts are only as good as his guests though

i used to think Joe was just a parrot mirroring whatever his guests say, but it seems to be a great interviewing technique as it opens people up a lot more and get them going

Just read it now, my bad. Magical stuff though

>Never get smeared by the media
And what is Aleppo?

i want to bury my face in that

Exactly, he's great because he gets the guests comfortable so they open up about things. The Jordan Peterson one was especially good not just because of the guest, but because Joe let him get to the root of his beliefs rather than stick to one issue.

sauce/more

THIS POST IS LIKE BEING HIGH AS FUCK ON CRYSTAL THC YOU KNOW THAT REAL SHIT THEY HAD BACK THEN THAT SHIT WOULD FUCK YOU UP LISTENING TO BLACK SABBATH WITH MY FRIEND TOMMY BOCCAFURI IN BERGEN NEW JERSEY COCKSUCKA!

>tfw lived to see baneposting, raimiposting, birthdayposting and roganposting

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

TRAIN BY DAY

I'm a live and let live kind of guy and generally steer clear of topics I'm not interested it, and despise people who enter threads just to attack and call everything shit.

However

I'm getting real sick of seeing this manlet's pot smoking fat head on the front page every day. He's a fucking moron who has never said anything remotely interesting or insightful, his intellectual offerings are on the same level as a 17 year old who has just smoked his first spliff. His "show" being sold as some kind of deep, mind expanding delve into the philosophical is a joke.

Man bruer was and is awesome, too bad he lives in Jersey and probably only rarely be on the podcast.

T.closedmindedindividual

why are you so buttblasted? do you regularly listen to the show? clearly you don't because you'd understand that he's a moron but his guests aren't. And if you don't listen to it, why does it bother you so much? Live your life breh.

Except he doesn't pretend to be a top philosopher or intellect. He's a regular guy for the most part, and yeah has stupid quirks and obsessions etc. You're free to watch whatever guests you might find interesting, I find it strange people are so annoyed by someone so straight forward and not pretentious.

>just turn your brain off bro it's fun!

how retarded do you have to be to get that from those posts?

Hardcore History and You Made it Weird are the only good podcasts I've found.

where do you get your news bro. one source, give it to me

that's literally the best part of the fight companions. Even when it gets weird when bryan challenges him, eddie going off and getting passionate is fucking great.

>I am a dyel cuck who doesn't know how to use proper grammar and am under 21 years old.

>Hey Jaimie, can you pull up "gorilla penises" for a sec? No, that's the wrong thing. Just go down. Yeah see? God damn it Jaimie, pull up those gorilla dicks. See they're actually not even that big? These fucking massive, musclebound, slabs of monkey meat are walking around kings of the fucking jungle, but they're packing these little pinky things. Damn dude. How often you think female gorillas go try to get it from and elephant or some shit haha? Did you know they have a bone in their penis? Most apes have penis bones, just bones that go through their dicks and keep it erect, but humans don't have them. We've just got these weird-ass limp monkey dicks instead of the full bone. How do you think that shit evolved? Like what kinda environmental pressures are getting the dickbone outta you? Is that where the term boning comes from? Jaimie look up "origins of the term boning". Yeah. Anyway Mr. Hawking what were you saying?

Interviewers don't have to be incredibly intelligent or wise to be good interviewers. If he annoys you, fine, don't watch him, but I think he's unobjectionable and opens people up well. He also doesn't mind having people on who he doesn't agree with, and can talk to them without his head imploding like a lot of """intellectuals""".

reddit.com/r/news sort by top of the week and don't read the article, just go into the comments and sort by best.

You're like a stereotype

>*sucks your dick*

strong projection from the immature paste eating inbred detected lmfao.

what's it like knowing that you're still in high school and yet you've already got a severe, irreversible case of erectile dysfunction you petulant bitch?

>it's a redban says something incredibly stupid and joe and bill burr get upset and make the vibe super weird episode
>mfw

I'm not the guy you were talking to so I don't know what you mean.
>DUDE DYEL KEK LMAO
Pathetic

careful with that edge breh, your fedora might get cut.

Hardcore History is awesome, but more like an audiobook series than a podcast. Haven't heard You Made it Weird, I'll be checking that out today.

I listen to podcasts almost constantly, here are some of my faves:
Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast
Uninformed with Bill Burr and Joe Derosa (RIP)
The Biggest Problem in the Universe (RIP)
Adam Buxton's podcast
The Nerdist Podcast (carefully selected episodes - the host is cringeworthy but the guests are sometimes megastars like Arnie, Macca or Cruise)
The Ricky Gervais Show on XFM (RIP)

t.22 year old NEET

Bill's not as fun anymore.

>petulant
Google that word and then re-read your own post.

did he really suck a dick once?

>once

Joe loves the boys. He just pretends he doesnt... And does it badly too.

listen to waking up with sam harris if your too smart for other podcasts

Many. he talked about it on the podcast once when he said he was tripping but took it down later

Shouldn't he be interested in humans then?

If I'm incredibly intelligent what is the podcast for me?

it's always been hit or miss with him. When he's a miss, it's still not bad considering it's a short podcast and he'll squeeze out a chuckle or two, but when he's on it, it's still fucking great.

waking up with sam "the neckbeard's deity" harris

if you were actually incredibly intelligent, you would know the answer to that.

is this an actual transcript? because if its not, fuck man... hahahahahahahahah

Chimps man...Those things will tear you apart

i need to go back and listen to all his anti-trump whining so i can drink his tears

C N N
N
N

I only listened to one episode but I didn't like it that much. It's too long and the converstions are just boring and not really fun

it's definitely a passive show, something to listen to while you're working, driving, playing a MMO or something etc.

>playing a MMO

Maybe I just picked a bad episode. Can you recommend me eps that are interesting or fun?

>It's a "Joe describes an MMA fighter's body with uncomfortably homoerotic terms" episode

Yes, but not in a gay way.

>bill burr with redban
>the one where redban said he killed the night before and joe puts him in his place

it depends on your interests. he has guests from the MMA world, hunting, video games, scientists from virtually every field.

i personally always like it when Graham Hancock is on. he talks a lot about this theorized lost civilization that predates the Sumerians, Atlantis type shit.

This, I listen while comfy on painkillers and playing a flight simulator, or doing household chores.

EVE Online is good once you get into it though.

These threads need a tiered copypasta or infographic of recommended guests that we can all add to and discuss. I'll start it off:

>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan

>THAT'S INSANE!
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake

>Milo Yiannopoulous
this guy really gets on my nerves. Doesn't seem very genuine, backtracks a lot, and doesn't really say anything.

nice.
go post this on /heem/

DVDASA forever.

C N N
N
N

>>THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Artie Lange

Can one of you faggots who keep shilling this garbage explain how it is either TV or film?

artie lange is great at telling stories, but it's sad how much full of shit he is.

it's 2017 grandpa.