Favourite song from After Laughter?

favourite song from After Laughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

whosampled.com/Paramore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HARD TIMES

26 > Fake Happy > Grudges > Rose Colored Boy > Caught in the Middle > Idle Worship > Told You So > Pool > Hard Times > Tell me How > No Friend

either Fake Happy or Pool

Was Hard Times to begin with, but Idle Worship is slowly becoming my favourite.

Also got a softspot for Caught in the Middle.

She looks like a basic bitch now. What happened, did she divorce or something?

>using special characters to avoid the filter
Kill yourself.

Fake Happy

convenient hole to slide my hand into thx

Look at this mad user.

He doesn't know true happiness.

that's what make her hotter faggot

teasing insta story

looks like somebody need a man in her life

bump

*woman

He's right though. Kill yourself pls

Rape

Hard Times. And even that is pushing it as a "good" song

why would she call her pup a dum dum?

Because she's an asshole

How original.

very kissable 2bh

Love my space girl
But tell me, why no Hayley Williams Billboard no.1 single or album?
Why no music nominations for best single or album?

They've been nominated to quite a lot of awards, won many as well. No top 1 Billboards, though, sadly.

One thing I've realised is that Hayley doesn't utilize sampling enough. She's only sampled other artists on two occasions and both times on the Riot! album. (The third doesn't count because she was sampling her own song Let The Flames Begin on Part II.)
Camille Cabello shamelessly sampled 'Out Of My Head' by Fastball and that turned into 'Bad Things', a song that reached top five in the singles charts and has more YouTube views than any Paramore song.
Would have been good if Hayley had done something with 'Out Of My Head' instead of Camille.

What are the other 2 songs sampled? And the 12 songs that sample Paramore?

Oops I mean Camila not Camille.

I thought s/t was on the number one by a few days... also Ain't it Fun was pretty succesful

Samples used by Paramore are 'Liberation Frequency' by Refused (1998) on 'Born For This' (Riot, 2007) and 'Hallelujah' by Leonard Cohen on Hallelujuah The Final Riot, 2008.
Pretty impressive that Paramore used no samples on Brand New Eyes. Her covers of other artists are always amazing so imagine what she could do if she sampled songs and gave them a new twist.

whosampled.com/Paramore/

I feel that Hayley hasn't reached the same level of musical stardom and success as Swift or Rihanna.
Why is she still signed to the Warner Music subsidiary Fueled by Ramen? She should have moved on long ago. Wouldn't signing to a more prominent label be better for her career? I don't feel her recent videos or production have the same attention as the most famous singers.
She should change label and go solo. Taylor can still work with her if he wants.

she's too prideful to get wine stained.

Whoa she has awful skin

The other two, Zac and Taylor, are not talented or influential enough to warrant Paramore's continuation. If Hayley strikes it on her own as a singer and works with big producers, she could be huge.
She easily has the talent of the current A-star singers. Unfortunately because of mediocre people around her, she seems stuck in B-catergory territory. who When was the last time she appeared at a major music awards show or on the front of a magazine like Rolling Stone? Late 2000s/early 2010s probably. She doesn't get the coverage she deserves from the music industry.

Hayley Williams's popularity over time.

is she aryan or what

I think she has black blood on her dad's side. Many southern whites have have some distant African blood.

What makes you think that?

test

lol
was that when her tit pic leaked

If you’re favorite isn’t Pool, then you are wrong.

she may be fake happy, but she a real slut

>tfw the way she sings "Never found the deep end of our little ocean"

that explains her thic thic lips

kek-tier

so what if she's a slut? you got a problem with that? it's 2018, bitchboi

Disgusting

I'd fuck with vegan cheese whatevs.

from what year is this outfit from? hot af

Reminds me of this

I hope you're not retarded

thoughts on this performance?

Is that clairo on the left ..

Her lips, her father's appearance and the fact she's from the south.

BASICALLY she got a
TEMPERARY
SECRETARY
role playing sex outfit on what a whore back to the trailer house she goes nice bait

Prove to me Joey Williams doesn't have a black ancestor somewhere back in the 1800s with that shaped head
Hayley has full lips and pretty forward jaw bones

Her type of bone structure is rare in pure anglos. I live in the UK and rarely do I see natives with this extent of forward growth. Don't know if it's common in Germany, I doubt it.
Maybe Hayley will take an ancestry test one day and reveal her results.

>anglo
she's clearly Finno-Ugric like pic related

I don't see anything in her or her parents' appearance that would indicate that.
On a side note her mom is actually pretty cute.

Her mom's expression here is more quintisentially Hayley than Hayley herself

I don't like it when Hayley sticks her tongue out like that... it's too lewd

I want Hayley to fuck my face.
With her mouth

boy lemme get as some that

>the actual state of this thread

Pool is objectively the only correct answer

Sanic

Tie between Told You So and Pool