The following shows have been canceled:

The following shows have been canceled:

Acting Out, Aftermath, Black Sails, Bloodline, Blunt Talk, Bones, Broadchurch, Comedy Bang! Bang!, DCI Banks, Duck Dynasty, Episodes, Girl Meets World, Girls, Good Girls Revolt, Grimm, Hand of God, Liv and Maddie, Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man, Masters of Sex, Nancy Grace, Pretty Little Liars, Rectify, Regular Show, Reign, Salem, The Strain, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Vice Principals and Workaholics

Good day.

trumpwrong.jpg

>Bones
Oh no, how am I going to get my fix of box-faced mannequin looking bitch?

You leave David Boreanz alone!

Tvd is season finale.

Its impressive just how better looking her sister is.

The Strain isn't canceled its just finishing. This next season will be the adaptation of the last book. 'Finishing' and 'Cancellation' are two similar yet fundamentally different things.

In other news: Bones is still going in the year of 2017? What season is it on like 10?

Emily is the ultimate pleb filler, enjoy your overrated hipster cunt

Wierd I thought workaholics was cancelled a few years ago
>They managed to do seven seasons of WEED LMAO

>Black Sails
>cancelled
final season =/= cancellation you mongoloid

Emily looks like a dude on drag. She has a better jaw line than me.

>Comedy Bang Bang
>Nancy Grace
>Workaholics
>cancelled

Is the world finally getting some taste? Let the suuuuuuun shine in!

Also everyone in bones is buried under so many layers of makeup that they look like they're made out of plastic.

>Left: woman
>Right: camwhore sissy

>Masters of Sex
Fuck, where are we going to see more Lizzy Caplan lewd scenes?

I see it. Emily looks more masculine but Zooey looks more likely to actually have a floppy three inch dicklet

>left: transvestite
>right: woman

Rectify has finished and Vice Principals was only ordered for a complete 2 seasons. Don't watch or give a shit about any of the other shows.

How can you hate adult Ed Edd n' Eddy?

>Someone else who watches Rectify
So this is what it feels like when doves cry?

Regular Show wasn't canceled, it was finished. The finale aired a few days ago.

>Duck Dynasty
>Girls
>Pretty Little Liars
>Switched at Birth
>Teen Wolf

damn, 2017's already looking like a good year.

This damage control tho

Hey there bud

We may be two of about five people who watch Rectify on Sup Forums

Its a lonely feel, I wished Dan and Amantha got to talk together more than just once in the final season, but what can you do

nah you're just being retarded

May as well add this to your list now

Vice Principles was always supposed to be a two season show

Strain has reached the end of the story and season 4 will be the last

Workaholics has been on forever and it's time for the final season....

>Vice Principals

Shut yer mouth

I haven't seen the final season yet but it all sounds pretty good. I genuinely feel like Rectify wasn't exposed enough because there was too little PC culture being shoved in, seriously, one of the very few shows this decade I can think of where there is absolutely no SJW shit. I feel like it won't be until after the whole trend has died out and it'll be sometime next decade where it'll somehow be discovered, people will talk about it and it will reach some sort of cult status.

Sup Forums: where facts are subjective and opinions objective

Never change, fucking idiots.

>Nancy Grace

I fucking wish.

literally everyone i know hates that bitch. liberal, conservative, etc. nobody fucking wants Nancy Grace around.

You may be correct there. Rectify reaching cult status? Hopefully. Its a fucking amazing show though, slow paced and based on the characters feelings, probably too much for people to handle who only crave action and cheap shock factor.

And nothing of value was lost

Are Sundance's other shows worth checking out? Never really heard of them until Rectify was finished around season 2 but they seem like a cool company.

The only other Sundance show I've seen is Top of the Lake. I enjoyed it, its beautifully shot, atmospheric enough, and well acted. I also generally like detective shows though so I'm bias. I'm looking through their shows now and they all look good to me. I've specifically heard good things about Deutschland83 and The Returned, in fact they're gonna be my next shows to watch. Thanks for bringing them back to my attention.

>Duck Dynasty
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>mfw this show is still going and now has more seasons than Seinfeld
What the fucking

I think Deutschland83 was very popular last summer, weird how that managed to be the breakout series for Sundance and not Rectify but I haven't watched yet so I can't really judge. I'm looking forward seeing it.

The Returned is based on the French drama, yes or is it something else?

Hannibal not being on the list can only mean one thing...
RESURRECTION

>vice Principals

FUCK

Yeah its the french supernatural drama. Its gotten quite a bit of praise. I haven't seen a French TV show before though so I wonder what its like.

>Ultimate Spider-man
>Pretty little liars
>vampire diaries
>teen wolf

THANK YOU GOD

>Supernatural still somehow manages to get renewed yearly despite this season being one of the lowest rated ones

JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY

I think I saw the first couple episodes but I liked the atmosphere a lot. I need to watch it again.

they made 2 seasons and intended it to end there

not cancelled

Sounds good, love me some atmospheric shows and films. Been nice talking to you fellow Rectify friend.

My mom loves her. She's otherwise a totally intelligent and compassionate woman, but she goes apeshit over Nancy's fake outrage. Something about the way she talks shit about criminals, as if they give a shut what she says. She practically was creaming on the couch when Nancy Grace was covering the Arias trial. Bless her heart(my mom, not that cunt).

they haven't released a single episode of bones for about a year