Oh cool another show about how evil white people are! 'Member slavery? 'Member the native Americans? Don't forget...

Oh cool another show about how evil white people are! 'Member slavery? 'Member the native Americans? Don't forget, honky!

The "member" shit is stupid. Congrats on watching south park, dipshit.

Oh look another single white guy under the age of 25 bitching about black people on the internet

DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE THE DEVIL LMAO

oh wait, democrats were the slave masters...

Then don't fucking watch it. Jeez.

PSSSST, DON'T REVEAL THE TRUE HISTORY

JUST FOLLOW OUR CURRENT NARRATIVE

Just don't look!
Just don't look!

You are aware those two political party aren't the same as they were then? Remember the wigs?

Fucking hell if you don't want to watch the movie then DONT WATCH IT!

I watch this to beat my dick to Jessica De Gouw.

WE

Kill yourself
This

Wagwan.

these

OP is a retarded faggot

fucking hell if you don't want to see people bitch on the internet then STAY OFF IT!

One thing I liked about Moonlight was that it was about black people but not about racism. Too much "black people media" is about evil whitey. Looking at you Atlanta and Hidden Figures.

there are people that watch WGN? lol

how is Fences? Any evil whitey shit in that?

>tfw we will never enjoy period pieces like Rome or Horatio Hornblower anymore because every new high production values show has to revolve around some liberal talking point

Who wants to see blacks hiding: the show anyways?

I wish that AMC/HBO/STARZ would make an AUTHENTIC period piece focusing on that period's everyday life.

They're capitalizing on the success of the Underground Railroad novel, which was a smash hit last year, you uneducated swines.

Swine is both plural and singular n i g g e r

It's just the same shit. Remember the sins of your ancestors, whitey.

ITT

It's not about racism and there are no White characters in it.

okay cool, thanks

fantastic show, one of the best of 2016
did you even watch it?
most of the blacks are not even presented very favourably

also, this

>did you even watch it?
why would I want to watch a movie about slaves in the underground railroad? It's a dull concept, and one I was already forced to watch at least a dozen videos about in grade school. It was boring then and it's boring now. Also being "one of the best of 2016" is faint praise indeed

I'd rather just rewatch Gone With the Wind tbqh