Do you ever go to the Cinema on your own, Sup Forums?

Do you ever go to the Cinema on your own, Sup Forums?

Have you ever left your room, Jason?

have you, cloister?

No, what do you think I am? Some kind of loser?

>implying Jason and Cloister are not the same person

Yes, Jason.

I can't go alone without my comfort object.

I never go without my girlfriend

All the time.

Yeah. I do it pretty often. Nobody ever pays attention to whether or not I'm with anyone. If they do, fuck em.

>fuck them

How? I can never get to this stage

Yes, all the time.

No one cares.

You know no one cares as long as you look even moderately like a human being, right? Just be under 300 pounds and be over 5'4"

every time

I sometimes do. I also sometimes invite a friend from highschool who often visits 4chins.

yeah, there was an outcry in my area and local kino now caters to the "mentally disabled" and has singles nights and singles seats now

I don't like being patronised on the way in but I just play along just to speed things up and get to watching the movie which is the sole reason I am there, it is better than being treated like a creep I suppose

that's genuinely autistic, which retard came up with such an idea?
unless i got it wrong, is the seat meant for disabled people, or for SINGLE people?
well, both seem autistic...

>sitting with random peasants who are there to socialize and not actualy digest kino.

no I'm not poor, I have my own home theater.

Does it have a No Singles Policy? It is required by law that all theaters abide by this rule. Even home cinemas.

Every time. Every time I go.
I go to every restaurant alone. I go to every bar alone. I go to every store alone. I go everywhere alone.

I look after an elderly blind woman, so I never go to the cinema alone. Unfortunately she can only see films which have the special commentary for the blind, so my choices can be a bit limited. But, at the end of the day, she's the one paying for the tickets. I've also made a habit of stealing some of her popcorn lol

Last year i went 5 times total to the cinema.4 times with other people,1 time alone.And guess what best experience was when i went alone.It's not a big deal,no one gives a fuck if u are alone or with somebody..

Have you tried the 'put your penis through the bottom of the popcorn bucket' trick yet?

no because i'm too afraid of penis inspection

Went by myself this morning. Saw Patriots Day. 7/10.

the implication was the mentally ill in the grey area between needing caretakers and being independent were discriminated against because they are often alone, of course they would never change the policy just for betas

I do, even though I go with friends to, I tend to enjoy movies more when I'm alone for some weird reason.

I used to go with my friends, then I got a gf, now I breaked up with her and all my friends have gfs, so now I think I will have to go alone.

I literally cannot do that though. Going to the movies all by yourself is literally the lowest you can go, its extremely pathetic, and I do not think I will ever manage to do that.

All the time. I usually bring my padfolio of notes to study up on the type of presentation beforehand.