Luke, did I ever told you about MAXI-chlorians...

Luke, did I ever told you about MAXI-chlorians? Maxi-chlorians were a creation of Darth Tenebrous as a way to achieve a form of eternal life. During his lifetime, Tenebrous injected himself with a retrovirus, that infected some of his midi-chlorians turning them into maxi-chlorians at the loss of his precognition abilities. These maxi-chlorians were long lived midi-chlorians that would linger after Tenebrous died, instead of migrating back into The Force.

After dying, these midi-chlorians remained, containing Tenebrous's consciousness. They flew out of his old body and into his apprentice Darth Plagueis, essentially giving Tenebrous a "host" and giving him access to his apprentice's foresight. However, after realizing Plagueis's future failure would destroy his plans, Tenebrous panicked and shot himself out of Plagueis's body where he was forced to relive his final moments and afterwards in a loop, over and over for all eternity. He was a good friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grass/Legends
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the hell?

Hm.

I normally like rambling Obi Wan this one not so much.

MIDI-chlorians.

>I-IT'S REAL

>Be Alec Guinness
>Acclaimed British actor
>Starred in such great films as Lawrence of Arabia, Bridge Over River Kwai, and Doctor Zhivago
>Be 1977
>Star in some fairy tale rubbish
>"Star Wars" the kids call it
>Playing this wizard dude called Ben.
>who gives a fuck, I'm getting paid
>film is released in theatres
>Think it'll be just another movie
>Turns out to be a global phenomenon
>What the fuck world.jpeg
>Try moving on with career
>All anyone wants you to talk about is Star Wars
>Some kid even tells you he's watched the shit over 100 times
>Cut that shit.gif
>Eventually move on with your life
>2000
>Die hoping your legacy to be your place in landmark, groundbreaking epics
>2017
>Your dialogue as a space wizard is meme'd on an anonymous image board, meanwhile, your just a cliff note of what you wanted to be known for
>He was a good friend

>legends
Thank you Disney for purging this garbage

>midichlorians

gets me everytime

what the hell was Lucas thinking

in the end it doesn't even explain the force at all

What about Mono-chlorians and Stereo-chlorians?

>meme'd
I'd wouldn't really call it a meme. To be a meme it would mean more than one person is posting it.

I've posted it about 10 times and I'm not OP. Get over it faggot.

Do superchlorians exist?

what about mini-chlorians?

>I've posted it about 10 times
It's shitposting then

>what the hell was Lucas thinking
Lucas is one of those guys who has literally no concept of how over-explanation can be a bad thing sometimes. He's the kind of guy to spend 1000 hours on Wookiepeedia writing articles for the types of silverware and items on the menu at Dex's Diner. No detail is too small, that's why he needs editors

Niggermidgetchlorians. Niggers always piss in 'pools', when they are midgets, they are scary, because evil is small things like fairies and dogs and spirits. Now they have lelded with chlore of 'the pool'. The gene'pool'. I urge you to confine you to the muzing you herepon you. ... Niggermidgets... It's real... Kinda' ... N if you're duhmb and shii. Niggermidgets aka nimigc aka eddie murphy's career... Yes, niggermidgets Aka 'ahmedkazan' aka 'mohammedfakirbilal' aka 'kingbuzzo' aka 'soulwax' #merecutey.0

Epic

I agree 100%. There are so many good ideas burrowed in the shitshow that are the prequels.

For example, The Clone Wars cartoon actually did a great job with the characterization of Anakin.
They show him being a good guy that us incapable of dealing with loss and display his tendency to lose control and become violent.
In the movies Anakin just goes "guess i'm evil now".

I guess thats what happens when an idea is executed by competent people.

>that one episode where Anakin thinks Obi Wan was murdered and force chokes half of the outer rim looking for the killer

Luke did i ever tell you about chairs?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

Ebulon, yes. Their master's name... Is, indeed, pepilis.

I like the one where that guy tries to sleep with Padme and Anakin beats him up.

>Anakin fights Barriss and surrenders to his anger while fighting
Good foreshadowing desu

Jesus Christ, what is it about SW that attracts autistic people so much?

>that moment when he finds obi wans "murderer" and learns that he still lives.

Cad BANE?

>TMW Bane kills the guy who stole his old hat

how would the series have changed if Padme had left him?

Huh, I actually read about these things this week. The article is like 5 lines long.

Meanwhile: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grass/Legends

>stole
user that guy was totally innocent, they just had similar hats