What an asshole...

What an asshole. How am I supposed to sympathize with some dumb farm boy wazoo who goes around killing innocent animals for no reason! Not because they terrorize local farmers. Not for food. Not even for sport. He uses them as target practice! What a jackass with no appreciation for the sanctity of life. And I'm supposed to believe he's a savior.

Fuck you Lucas! You can't fool me you shit stain.

they weren't animals user. womp rats is a tattooine slur used to refer to brown people

They're a pest, he has to cull them for his and their own good

>drinks blue milk
Literally shaking. I can't. I just can't.

Vegan hero WHEN Disney?!?!?!?!?!

So sand nig-people? Darn Tusken Raiders?

Oh yea! Because they farm actuall produce right? They're moisture farmers! Those rats aren't chewing through one of these metal structures.

there's a latent psychopath within luke. look at all the people he's indirectly murdered.

cool joke! although its a bit dated since that Family Guy episode came out over 10 years ago

The fuck are you talking about? Luke preaches out his mouth one way then turns and shits the other

that I can relate!

They use the moisture collected from the atmosphere to irrigate subterranean farms.

he's definitely got issues, everyone's talking about taking on the empire's biggest weapon and he just goes "pshh it'll be easy"

Without delving into material outside the movies, let's try and visualize what the deal with womp rats is.
Luke says womp rats are not much bigger than 2 meters, which is 6' 6" according to google which is fuck huge. If a womp rat stood on it's hind legs it'd be taller than most of us. While it is possible womp rats are just really long and skinny, I think it'd be very difficult for Luke to bullseye such a creature from his T-16, which I assume is some sort of aircraft. Luke enjoys the pastime of bullseying wimp rats. Him being good at it must be a result from practice, meaning Luke has shot plenty of womp rats. This would imply womp rats are abundant, which probably means they play a big factor in the ecosystem. But what do they eat? While it is possible that womp rats are carnivorous, I think it's more likely they diet on grass and grain similar to real world rodents. But where does the vegetation come from? Since tatooine is a desert planet I assume there is little natural vegetation, which means this abundance of rats needs to be getting it's grub from somewhere else. Unless Tatooine imports all its food, it's very likely that these womp rats are feasting on local farmer's fields of grain. Which means Luke is doing the local farmers a favor by killing their pests. Keep in mind these aren't our field mice, they're womp rats, and rats have been proven to be more aggressive than mice.
Tl;dr womp rats are fuckhuge pests that eat all the local food and Luke is doing the world a favor

How many people were just slaves on Jabbas barge that were just stuck there when he blew up that entire ship?

How many construction workers did he casually blow up when destroying the Death Star?

How many Wampas did he kill on Hoth before that one smacked him upside the face and tried eating him in revenge

As detailed in your EU garbage I bet, loser faggot

But then where the fuck are they growing the food? There's no fields shown or mentioned anywhere in the film. They're moisture farmers collecting water not growing lettuce and carrots

Jesus shit, look at that thing. Luke did nothing wrong.

>It's not impossible I used to roast shitskin niggers in my T-16 back home, their "BBCs" aren't much bigger than two meters.
>When we want your opinion, we will ask for it you suck-up Swede cunt.

MURDERER
Look at this asshole killing that majestic creature. Humans are a plague upon this galaxy

this. it was quite obvious that Luke and his Uncle would go shitskin hunting for fun and profit.

Deep lore