How would you cast The Neon Demon supporting actress (and imo the one who clearly stole the movie) Abbey Lee?

How would you cast The Neon Demon supporting actress (and imo the one who clearly stole the movie) Abbey Lee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnRhaMbZ55c
youtu.be/qOJMQAml1Qo?t=1651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my wife

>ywn be that ball

>youll never sniff sniff that brappy bball

I wanna smell that basketball 2bh.

me on the bottom right :^)

Harlem globe trotter capable of inhaling a full sized basketball into her ass and shooting a three pointer from half court with it

blah blah inevitable biopic

>you will never lick that still-warm basketbal

Isn't she worried that ball could get stuck in one of her three holes down there?

>the one who clearly stole the movie
>not talking about Jena Malone

remake of Castaway when?

I'd cast her hard.

>Implying that wasn't Jena Malone instead

Jena Malone ruins every movie she's in.

Kudos for the bath scene, but she's just a horrible actress.

what if jenna malone and elle were in their prime when they filmed the morgue scene?

>Jena Malone ruins every movie she's in.

Yeah, yeah, just like Carey Mulligan does, right?
I know your kind!

>clearly never saw BooC

This

I liked Jena Malone better

>this is a 10/10 in america
she has nude shoots and a vide clip. Atrocious body of work

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

Elle IS in her prime, you massive doodoohead! She still looks virtually the same as she did when she was thirteen.

you kinda... broke my brain or something

>She still looks virtually the same as she did when she was thirteen

Gross.

>implying superb8 elle in neon demon
>and without the cropped scenes like gold scene
>wouldnt be better

You clearly don't know what you're talking about

Jena is amazing in pretty much everything she's in but was surprised at just how good Abbey is with her smaller role. The climax of the film especially.

do you think they filmed multiple takes of the gold shoot, some of which originally had jenna's character stay

I was talking about you. You're gross.

Can never put anything past the madman that is Refn.

Super 8, We Bought a Zoo, Maleficent, The Neon Demon – same difference.

Even though it's fair to say that "Super 8" was not only her breakout role but DESERVEDLY so.

do you think they had to edit down the morgue scene to keep an R rating?

>you will never be shrunken to a small enough size to fit inside that basketball but have your penis stay the same size and be phased through the plastic so when she sits on it she's actually engulfing your penis inside of her too
why live

>brappy
That's not a word

True, I was rather suprised by Abbey's acting chops. I mean, she was FUN in "Fury Road", but they could've cast pretty much any model. In TND she actually delivered a credible performance in a movie that wouldn't have worked if the cast had lacked the required seriousness and credibility.

Judging from how much Refn enjoyed shooting that scene, it might as well have been even more explicit:

youtu.be/bnRhaMbZ55c
(Skip to 3:55)

tfw you hate god for not making me a basketball

>saliver

It is now.

>are you cheering with necrophilia

i wish my face was that basketball

That's our Nicolas!

Damn i would lick that ball soooo hard.

B B B B B BLACK'D!

>ywn see him direct elle to "fully" become her character
>elle snuff film
>in HD
>with neon bright lights all over

I wish she had bigger boobs

why? Small boobs will never sag.

just slightly bigger

>looks virtually the same as she did when she was thirteen

i wish. why can't they just stay that age forever?

Carey Mulligan is fine. Shame. An Education.

Don't ever compare her to Jena Malone ever again.

That delicious mound

You mean two? Lol what a virgin

my dear posters are the worst

we can always go back and fap to their earlier work, user

i wish she had smaller calves, like wtf

Maybe Elle will... as has been mentioned before. She hasn't changed much over the last five years. And if she has, then not for the worse.

actually 4, counting the lubrication slime duct

dancers have strong calves

do you think elle naively undresses completely for her doctor visits?

then allows him to inspect her

I liked that in an interview with Elle and nicholas, nicholas says the morgue scene was so good he rewrote the last half of the story to include that character in it, and that she was the 'essence of the movie'

as elle watches in silence

fuck elle

I know, right. Real men only get fresh pussies

makes me wanna kiss her nose
makes me wanna kiss her neck and everything else

Hypothetically, only one of the two would be legal. Fortunately, she has aged the right way round!

elle fucks black dudes

SOMEONE POST THE PICTURE

no.

I'd like to be that basketball

Imagine that ball is your cock

imagine if was your balls and she was sitting on them or standing on them

How is this logistically possible?

I don't think she can take my fat cock.

She would break for sure.

A woman's face when she breaks is literal heaven.

I just wanna fuck a hot chick ;_;

>not knowing how butts work

Are you Irish?

KEK what the fuck is even going on there?
Well, anyway, his facial expression is the same as I have, everytime I'm at a "party", feeling unable to converse.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want a gf senpai.

>what is the pelvis
I can only conclude it's a shop

I want to ejaculate inside a pretty girl on her dangerous days and cum in her embrace.

But infinitely more than that, I want her to want me to do it.

Anonss helbbb

The point of Elle's character was that she was pure, naive and all natural like a child. Abbey Lee looks like the stereotypical Barbie doll model and much more mature

youtu.be/qOJMQAml1Qo?t=1651

why didnt all the girls molest her in that bathroom, when they asked her who she fucked?

Who's the brap?

>ball is slightly deflated
>asscheeks are firm and muscular

Because she was food not sex

kek

do you think jenna malone's character pushed elle's legs up on the morgue table and tasted her?

I wish I had just stopped reading this when I saw that first line of text but I didn't

have you watched the movie?

stop being so frivolous.

why do you need other person's approval to feel good about yourself? can't you enjoy beauty without someone else giving you permission to?

The Danish are actually talking backwards, aren't they?

BALLED