What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNN6FI1Gcr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He valued perfection, talent and dedication, and was willing to be violent and psychologically abusive in order to nurture or push a person in which he saw potential.

He realllly wanted pictures of spiderman.

>ctrl f + what
>32 results

What did he mean by this?

He was disappointed when the avatar turned out to be a massive faggot.

what?

He was disappointed when the avatar turned out to be a massive faggot.

>PLAY THE FUCKING SET YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NO WONDER EMMA STONE FUCKED THAT JEW
-La La Land, 2017

What did he mean by this?

underrated

mile's teller wasn't in la la land

this, was his problem

youtube.com/watch?v=jNN6FI1Gcr8

it isn't a new concept

and it isn't entertaining

Nigga, couldn't keep his tempo.

Not his fucking tempo

thats the joke. He was supposed to be in La La Land but got replaced by Gosling. was a very good choice imo, and instead of emma stone, emma watsom was gonna be the female lead, but that idiot passed this role for the beauty and the beast LMAO.

Life gave him lemons, and instead of making lemonade, he got mad.

>mfw a music teacher is triggering me and using PSTD on me
Mile's character was tumblr as fuck
grow a spine

He wrote a Journal about Spider-Man and combustible lemons.

But gosling isn't Jewish

Is he?

>scene where he's looking at the old tapes of him drumming when he was younger
>professor barges in and starts throwing shit
>"NOT MY FUCKING TEMPO"

Why didn't they just play at his tempo

he is

Could of atleast had a different ending. The beatings would go on for 30 minutes but then the kids had enough. When the teachers punches Miles in the face the kid whips out his trumpet and SMASHES his face in with said trumpet. He says to his so-called-teacher that he has had enough of his torment and demands these kids to be set free. The teacher gets in a big fight with him after a while of hardcore sex wrestling he wins the match. the teachers is terrified of him and cradles into a corner. All of the kids leave the room they barge into the principals office. Miles and the rest of them demand there musician to be expelled from school and never to come back again. the principal refuses there request calls there parents over to give them a hard time. The parents go into the office the principal tells them everything that happened. The parents are outraged by the PRINCIPAL for allowing this kind of abuse to continue for years just to play some stupid instruments. The parents put a lawsuit on the school the students and parents are all expelled. So, now they are all in this huge custody battle against the school. The teacher is allowed to come back to school but continues to abuse other kids. The teachers are even trying to put a lawsuit on miles now. And the rest goes fourth showing how hard it is to go against a school's bad system. A much better plot then this movie if you ask me actual justice is being done. This movie did have much potential I blame the horrible writers that were hired to direct it. What the hell were they thinking??? Not much, I guess. So, yeah that's my plot for whiplash 2. people will say that my plot-line is bad. Better plot-line than whiplash......

delet

FUCKING HELL I knew that sonvubitch was Jewish

Fuck Canadian HES Jewish

He wanted to push someone to success, and also to greatness. If they could handle him, then they could handle the pressure of audience expectation in the vicious world of modern music

why did he get butthurt when his aunt and uncle praised his Chad relatives??

Because he was dedicated to his musical stuff but nobody in his family took it or his achievements seriously.

He owed his career to the accountant even though he was a criminal murder

Never the same after he got out of prison

because they were shitters at their shitty sport and he was actually a top gun that got into one of the best conservatories of the world yet nobody cared
and also because he was an autistic piece of shit, which is one of the main themes of the movie

NOT

>in which he saw potential.
what about that fat fuck who didn't know what the fuck he was doing

He was angry about forced memes.

nobody likes fatties

Perhaps the same can be said for you.

He was dishonest.

>perfection
You literally only have to play music on cue and he'll like you. Whiplash couldn't even play on cue or tempo.