""""""""""Clean"""""""""

""""""""""Clean"""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN6oPcr1Ojc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this related to television?

>you've got to try Panera user it's so good
>place is literally cafeteria tier shit

I swear if I hear that hipster shithole girl ramble on n clean food again im going to throw my remote through the tv.

Expecting them to make me a sub sandwich

>serve me a sandwich in sliced bread

fuck that place

>$8 for a tiny bowl of macaroni and cheese
these places need to be burnt to the ground

her smuggness of her voice and wording makes me scramble for mute

youtube.com/watch?v=tN6oPcr1Ojc

Fucking disgusting eating a sandwich off your kids shitty ass diaper.

The commercial where the two girls are studying for medical school I find even more smug and pretentious

>OR SOMETHING

I think of anybody who likes Panera as sub-human.

I guarantee we have a ton of panera bread employees browsing this board.

I unironically enjoy panera bread.

What does Panera's food even taste like? Does it taste fresh? The bread?

Panera bread what's that like Robert Panero?

Bread is cooked fresh everyday. They donate the left over bread to charity so you don't even have to worry about them reselling old bread. It occupies a weird place where it isn't fast foot, but it isn't a sit down type restaurant.

no.

>fast foot

CLEAN!

We ain't had nothing but faggoty bread for THREE STINKING DAYS

They don't add enough FUCKING MEAT AND CHEESE
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS
a sandwhich should be 50% fucking meat, 25% fucking cheese and 25% fucking bread with some mother fucking condiments FUCK YOU PANERA BREAD AND FUCK THE FUCKING HIPSTERS WHO EAT THAT STUPID NORMIE SHIT

why do you save photos of little girls?

Subway bakes their bread fresh every day too, I'm not really impressed. How good is the food for their price.

The food is still pretty bad for you though on a nutritional level. I was a manager at one for awhile. I got to take a ton of food home every night if I wanted. And yeah we'd donate trash bags full of all the bread, pastries, etc. every night and a baker would come in and bake everything again over night.

Hello newfriend

source?

not new, just wondering what would compel somebody to have multi photos of the same person on their computer. obsession?

>been dragged to panera bread numerous times by various gfs, friends, family.
>they always say it's so good and that they love the food
>always think that maybe I just went to a mediocre restaurant or ordered the wrong thing
>it's sub-par and overpriced every time

WTF is with that place?

Uh shes cute? and no shes not underaged. Google it newfiends

She's not little, she's just small.

>obsession

not him, but yeah, mostly and there's nothing wrong with it you stupid normie faggot

do you masturbate to the photos?

There are seriously people who don't like St. Louis Bread Co.? Their food is great, it's just the prices that suck. It's like a better version of Boston Market.

thanks bub.

Rude.

not him, but no, i would never if you do there's something wrong with you stupid normie faggot

>not new

I haven't been to Panera Bread in years. What went wrong?

>Boston Market

FUCK NOW I WANT SOME BOSTON MARKET

FUCK YOU user

med schoolgirls commersh makes me never want a bacon turkey bravo again but its so damn delicious

the coffee there is not bad though, hazelnut in particular and I don't even like nutella

>we had a "pay what you can" Panera near my house
>went in every week and ate for free for like a month
>"sir, you'll have to pay if you want to eat here again"
>fill my water cup with sugar soda and throw my cup in the air
Fuck Panera. At least I ruined the "pay what you can" meme for everyone.

pretty much Chipoltle bread came out and they had a huge major anime battle and are still fighting it out. Chip took a huge hook in the face because of the whole food poisoning thing.

At least chip doesnt run these shitty pretentious hipster adds

No food is clean though

who /baconturkeybravo/ here?

>one of these is 200 ft away from my apartment

Just fuck my arteries up senpai

>At least chip doesnt run these shitty pretentious hipster adds
no they just have fucking author quotes on the bags.

>it's an annoying Ving Rhames Arby's commercial

two of these near me. god those burgers are good.

their broccoli cheddar soup is awesome

Of course they bake their bread fresh every day, but so does Jimmy Johns, Subway, McCalisters, and basically every other sandwich shop on Earth. That doesn't make it good, they're still all using frozen dough.

The food isn't terrible and it's a decent $8-$10 lunch option. But it's lunchmeat (at least that's freshly sliced thank god) and reheated soups from a bag. It's nothing special.

The Arby's facebook page became too Reddit for my taste

>yfw you've been consuming insect parts and rodent hairs your whole life

I used to work at panera :).

>he eats there often enough to have a fucking 50 dollar gift card

lrn2cook fatty lmao

I just like their mac and cheese, and most of the time they fuck it up, sometimes they make it very liquidy and the shells really tough. But when it's actually really creamy and thicc that shit is amazing

>those fries tho

No shame bud

Checkers has sucked cockheads since they re-did their menu a couple years ago.

Fuck those nignogs

Lol nigga. The mac n cheese comes in bags. For peak hours we are supposed to put it in the rethermalizer. During non peak hours we throw it in a microwave.

this nigga knows whats up

you can buy them at the grocery store now and they're just as good if not better
>typical restaurant prep work

not surprised at all, but that one might have hurt feelings though, you just destroyed his mac and cheese dreams senpai

>The mac n cheese comes in bags
It's fast food I expected nothing less lmao
And yep I basically only go around non peak hours so that explains everything, thanks for enlightening me panera bread-kun

McAlister's is superior

Their bakery stuff isnt too bad but the ingredients they use in their sandwiches and salads are low quality and bland.

Large sweet tea, mah nigga

I am so guilty of this. Sometimes I just throw a tray in the oven with some sea salt and then go to town.

they taste even better than checkers if you do them in the oven for 365 degrees (dont broil)

Some god tier items and specials, but every one of these places is staffed by the most incompetent pack of surly, rascally niggers I've ever seen in my life. A drive-thru should have teens in roller skates serving you, instead these places have three bullet-proof windows tied to a panic alarm. Watch the Undercover Boss episode. Also:
it's called Rally's where I'm from

Wait, are we talking about the St. Louis Bread Company?

>they taste even better than checkers if you do them in the oven for 365 degrees

my very own african american

i don't eat that many at a time but they are a slippery slope aren't they i sometimes eat a plate while watching a new flique', is verrrr comfy senpai

The one by me has a Muslim woman at the drive thru and the Mexican guy inside stares at me the entire time it's fucking weird

>A drive-thru should have teens in roller skates serving you

look, a sonic's shill

they tried to do the roller skate thing here but only like three people could actually do that shit without tripping all over themselves, it was fucking hilarious when they first opened up and you had these semi-obese black girls trying to roller skate a fucking tray brimming with food out to all these cars

They have decent coffee. The rest is expensive and meh. But their pannin are great

ur ratios are all of m8

Im white, but I've had a lot of cool "afro-american" friends who from different places, africa, france, etc they all love Checkers fries, I showed my friend that it was available in the frozen foods and bam. he has been addicted since.

>Im white

YOU DON'T SAY

didnt mean to use quotes as like unassumingly or whatever but they are black from different places, hard to be PC in this age.