It's finally official: Kevin O'Leary is running to become leader of the Conservative Party of Canada

>It's finally official: Kevin O'Leary is running to become leader of the Conservative Party of Canada.

>After months of flirting with the idea, he picked the morning after the party's French-language debate and used a video on his Facebook page to declare his candidacy.

>"You know why? I listened to you," he said in the video posted Wednesday, thanking the "40,000" Canadians he said went to his website and encouraged him to run.

cbc.ca/news/politics/oleary-conservative-leadership-race-1.3940596

How many years until there is a version of Shark Tank with 4 world leaders?

Honestly I want him to win but he won't. Everyone here is a libtard and they legit think Trudeau is the greatest thing that has happened to this nation

>Trudeau, stop. Let me tell you a story.

All world leaders ex-reality show presenters when?

and for that reason, im out

He doesnt speak french. Hes dead already.

O Leary is a globalist shill and the only difference between him and Justin is less political correctness and slightly lower taxes. He's pro tpp, pro shipping jobs to china, pro refugee, pro gay womens shit, pro marijuana legalization etc degeneracy.

m8 Trudeau doesn't speak French

>literally riding on Trump's coattails

fucking leaf how much more of an embarassment will you become

sounds good, might donate to his campaign

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary, folks

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>Canada being cool
Well I'll be dammned

Reformacons can get fucked t b h

KEK. why the fuck did you retards vote for that man LOL

If he would tell stories like in Shark Tank during the debates they would potentially be more entertaining than the 2016 election debates.

He's a bald guy

omg wowwww upvoted!

>implying I'm a leaf
I think it's funny too, Quebec was pretty pissed

>even when the liberals lose they still win
Trudeau was right.

Hey, I like the sound of that

wtf i love O'Leary now

TRUDEAU/OLEARY 2019

He can speak French just not perfectly. You're being memed on considering our last PM was even worse at it.

really don't care about your country i love poutine though and i know a few cool Quebecois

come on dude

I'm excited to see what O'Leary brings to the discussion. CBC cucked him so hard when he was on the Lang & O'Leary Exchange a few years ago, I'm interested in what he'll say at a debate.
Unfortunately it's not likely he'll do that well, no new Conservative renaissance in the future. Justin is really popular with the 18-35 demographic that O'Leary wants to 'target'

O Leary isnt even a conservative. He also doesnt even live in Canada.

Ditch the reform party cancer. Sorry if that doesn't align with your meme worldview.

>they legit think Trudeau is the greatest thing that has happened to this nation

I dont know a single person in real life who thinks this. If there's one thing I learned from Trump, it's that your really can't trust "polls", and that the unspoken population can and will turn an election.
Trudeau won because people in Canada were so turned off from the election, we had absolutely no good options on who to vote for. It's not surprising that people who didn't live 5 minutes from a voting station did not bother to go out and vote. We need a leader who inspires people to vote. I'm not sure it's Kevin O'Leary, but we need our own Trump.

The fact that he's surging within the party should tell you why the cons are in such a shit state.

The numbers don't agree with that. Voting was significantly higher for the last election. Trudeau won because Harper pissed away his goodwill.

Not showing support for O'Leary, I don't know what he's going to talk about, but I'm just interested in seeing what it changes in Canadian politics. It's all very bland, and what's the actuality of some ultracon actually getting a nomination?

Are we going to Make Canada Wonderful Again?

Reform are the ultracons and their blunders are what made the red tide possible.

>33 replies
>still no pasta
I am disappointed at you Sup Forums.

I'm in.

I'll be pretty bummed if they elect the penguin