When you slow down Kanye West it sounds like a whale

When you slow down Kanye West it sounds like a whale
youtube.com/watch?v=37yGv061bIc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdnGyfmuIyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are still people in the world right now that actually hate Kanye and don't recognize him as one of the most creative, influential and impactful artists alive right now who only cares about improving people's lives

funny out of all the boards i posted this on only Sup Forums responded

I unironically love kanye ever since i first heard him back in 2007

>there are still people in the world right now that actually like this piece of shit and for some reason believe that he is one of the most creative, influential and impactful artists alive right now who only cares about improving people's lives

Well that was expected

let me shorten that for you

>there are still smart people in the world right now

2004 for me. Slow Jamz was the shit.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

M E D I O C R E
E
D
I
O
C
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=xdnGyfmuIyM

i mean sure i remember hearing his stuff before like graduation and 808

didnt really fall in love with his stuff until harder better faster stronger which then led onto me discovering Daft Punk and French stuff like justice that very same year

What music do you like to listen to?

Metal
Dream Theater

t. someone who has never listened to Kanye West

I used to hate him too senpai, 'til I gave his music a chance.

the first part of your statement is correct

the last part is a flat out lie. kanye only cares about kanye and doesnt give a shit about anyone else

he's stopped concerts after a few songs before and wasted the fans' money and time because he doesn't give a fuck

I literally laughed out loud when I read this post, thanks user

faggot

if you slow down any music it sounds like a whale

This, sad people fall for his douchebag act, I heard he's a great guy too

>Dream Theater
lmayo

t. white bitch

WEST 2020

He's a nigger. Go eat shit, faggot.

kanye is a bad musician who made some decent hip-hop like 15 years ago, anyone who believes he is a significant artist has obviously fallen victim to the celebrity trap. there is nothing artistically interesting about him. he is shallow and boring. I don't care about him on a personal level, but his music is not worth being discussed.

>I don't care about him on a personal level,
you're not convincing anyone when you type a post that long showing you haven't a musical production education/contextualized the rap game's history/the black culture to which he gave an articulate and convincing voice

you sound like another crab in the barrel my man

Dream Theater first popped up in my head for overly pretentious metal. I've never actually listened to them ever, I just remember that metal forums wouldn't stop sucking them off from 2002-2008. Are they even together any more?

I don't have a musical production education, but that's like saying someone can't critique a photographer without experience with digital art. And you probably shouldn't just assume I don't know about the development of hip-hop. And I really don't care about whether an artist gave voice to a minority group or not. Also my post was like, one line long? Maybe you're just not used to reading about music, which is why you used a phrase like "the rap game".

pleb who hates MBDTF and yeezus detected

I like MBDTF, I don't like Yeezus, College Dropout is a pretty fucking good rap album. Again, looks like you've got celebrititus