Screamo dude from last.fm

This is a huge shot in the dark, but does anyone remember a guy on last.fm from about ten years ago who was notorious for both liking tons of obscure screamo bands and being a colossal asshole to everyone in their shoutboxes? He was a legend. I believe that his username had ghost in it and his profile picture was his shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToGzfPpu4P8
youtu.be/ZjYpOioJ5Bo
youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8
youtu.be/iBenVPeBtPc
youtube.com/watch?v=VcaEiKe4koc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would definitely like to know. Screamo is awesome.

"Real' emo and screamo fans are the biggest autists online.

TRIPS

Can confirm. Its good music though.

SCREAMO THREAD GO

i've never listened to a screamo album, rec me some good starters

Don't worry about the lyrics. Just treat the fucking insane vocals like another instrument.
youtu.be/ToGzfPpu4P8

a good, more emo tinged place to start is for cameron by merchant ships, but if you want to get into the more abrasive side i would recommend:
chaos is me - orchid
I.V. - loma prieta
a retrospective - saetia (an entire discography here, but super solid)

This is one of the very best screamo songs.
youtu.be/ZjYpOioJ5Bo

are you talking about the dude that used scene girls as his avatars and created that last.fm group that you could only get in if he approved of your taste?

Gospel
youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8

meme answer
youtu.be/iBenVPeBtPc

youtube.com/watch?v=VcaEiKe4koc

could be, i don't remember the group part though and I'm pretty sure his profile picture was just an image of his shirt and torso. angle was similar to picture. I'm mostly just looking for his username.

is this jack senff

Would like to meet this guy in real life
Agree i choose to like all emo tbqh senpai
Speaking of screamo i just got this today and original pressing of this saetia lp

Back side

wasn't the guy who went by "i wrote haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook" was it?

I think that might have been a girl, but they were definitely an asshole

also recommending i wrote haikus about cannibalism in you yearbook

also aslo
checked

seems like he'd be really fun to hang out with