Apologize

Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=4wiCgtMm-go

me in the middle btw

Ben is a fuckin bro, hope his Batman movie is good because JL is sure to be shit

2bh he's actually a bretty good director. gone girl was good and the town is kino.

Ben "No Flowers for the Twin Towers" Affleck is /ourguy/ and there's nothing you marvelcucks can do about it

kek, okay, which one of you faggots is that new male interviewer?

I'm sorry you got mixed up in Hack Snyder's mess.

t. reddit

>he brings up reddit at the drop of the hat

The telltale sign of a redditor trying desperately to fit in.

Snyder is responsible for Batman being good in film for once. Ben Afflecki doesn't need any sorries. Apologize to the guy who's demonized to hell and back. Afflecki is a home wrecker anyways. I feel sorry for his kids.

thats exactly what a redditor would say

You can't fool me, reddit fucking shit.

holla reddit

I'm the one who made all of these posts

same

>"I hear really nice things from the fans because that's not what I got from the critics"
;_;

>mfw there is probably an user who saw Affleck on the street and said that "BATMAN V SUPERMAN IS PURE KINO" and Affleck didn't know what the hell he's talking about but thought of it as positive

>Snyder is responsible for Batman being good in film for once.
I fucking agree. Everything about Batman in BvS was a 10/10.

My problems with the film are not Batman.

What a fucking bro

>Zack Snyder
>Amy Adams
>Ben "Our Guy" Affleck
>Henry "Autist for Real" Cavill

Has there been any other movie with a more likeable cast? Except for Eisenberg and Gadot everyone else is 100% bro tier

marlelets need not apply

Your forgetting Aqua Bro

>forgetting based Kevin Costner
>forgetting fucking übermilf Diane Lane
>forgetting based Fishburne
>now based J Jonah Jameson is gonna be Commissioner Gordon

The DCEU cast blows the MCU cast out of the water.
No contest.

>Except for Eisenberg
What? Facebook Lex was entertaining and a logical juxtaposition to BnS. Eisenberg is anxiety kino btw in all his interviews.

>watch it snyder

Affleck is naive. He still believes the MSM isn't corrupt beyond saving.

>J Jonah Jameson is gonna be Commissioner Gordon

That Batman flick is starting at 6/10 for me on the cast alone, the Affleck/Irons chemistry in BvS was off the charts and Affleck/Simmons in the Accountant was fucking KINO as well

Pay no attention to the shills Affleck and make this happen

Bin Muhammad Aflecki is just sad that Islam hasn't taken over Europe yet.

How do we tell Affleck critics were biased towards BvS and was rated harshly due to Marvel owning half of them?

Sometimes casting miracles happen. Maggie and N-gan together.

>How do we tell Affleck critics were biased towards BvS and was rated harshly due to Marvel owning half of them?
I think he alreayd knows.

mfw I just went to see Live By Night

>not Bella and Papa Winchester

>wanting a second rate Woody Allen as Lex Luthor

Breathe into me and make me real.

>That fucking delivery
Oh my god

Legit chuckled IRL, Ben confirmed for /ourguy/

>literally refused to sit down in cuck pose fashion for Bill Maher like a good little goy
>lol terrorist sympathizer!
No Sup Forums, you're the cucks. I may not agree with what he thinks, but any of you faggots would've folded like a god damn chair if you were in his position. Especially in the work where he has deal with Jew-foolery 24/7.

Top kek

posted too soon, if Benny is upset about anything, it's going to these interviews trying to promote his Live By Night movie only to get bombarded about more questions about Batman having fuck all to do with his current works.

>It told me not to do interviews with Henry Cavill where I don't say anything and they can play Simon and Garfunkel tracks over it

BASED

salt and pepper is a good look for him

new clooney

Ben seems like a pretty cool guy when you get him talking about movies. Is he picking up Kevin Smith's mannerisms though?

>acknowledging an internet joke and turning it around

Based Ben

>Is he picking up Kevin Smith's mannerisms though?
elaborate

The way he talks and gesticulates has a very Kevin Smith-y vibe. Maybe Smith is the one stealing mannerism from Ben, idk.

Dude, you are legitimately retarded

Aww, poor Ben. We don't mean to bully you man, it's just that you done goofed by getting involved with this mess.

Ben Affleck is a very honest guy. Which makes his success all the more puzzling since honest guys don't last at all in Hollywood.

>look up his filmography, see first film
>I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney
Really makes you think

he not an uncultured neckbeard like you. He probably read thesis on kino in german/russian

He's the best Batman ever. I am happy he decided to do BvS :)

Jokes on Ben, he got a round trip ticket on the ruse cruise by a Sup Forums edge lord, I bet he's so embarrassed!

Based Affleck calling out the corruption of MSM at the end there.

>thats not what i got from the critics

i cant remember one review that said he was bad as batman, in fact he was literally the only good part about that movie, his one fight scene was better then any action from any of the nolan films

Ben is the fucking shit.

reddit

not reddit

>Has there been any other movie with a more likeable cast?

hey guys, how was the accountant and live by night

gimli is the tallest!

they were both good tbqh

>Amy Adams
Literally nobody

what was he thinking here?

Yes, I too loved Batman not being an intelligent detective who takes his time to investigate crimes and instead is a muscle bound paranoid Punisher ripoff

>Bella and John have a secret child. Sam and Dean have to protect HER until she's old enough to be a hunter
The movie that ends Supernatural as we know it and changes everything.
>Mary Winchester jrs first solo hunt goes horribly wrong until a familiar redhead steps out of the shadows
>Kept you waiting, huh?

fucking kek. Poor Ben

Not him but Some people like seeing different interpretations of characters and watch them go things they don't normally go through. This Batman is not suppose to be exactly like the more known one because this Batman is past that and is lost in a sea of depression and anger. You can still see the real batman littered throughout his character it's just aimed at different things. He still used his detective skills but towards finding kryptonite to killed Superman. Instead of what he would be if he wasn't clouded by hate. He still was obsessed with taking down what he thought was wrong but it was towards Superman. There's still The Batman there it's just been warped because of the context of this universe and the plot.

>I didn't get a comic book movie made in 2016

Have some dignity and kill yourself, my dude

Holy shit how coked out is he in this